• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Just as long as she ain't vergiliana I'm good. She could be Nora.

Lol man :D
My mind becomes literally stupid when it comes predicting things. It was just the first part of my speculation. Second part goes like ....His father realizes that his son could become a possible threat to the demonic realm and so he sets himself to kill him and blah blah......

Crazy, I know.
:D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
That's pretty cool because it gives us more to work with when writing Vergil and sparda and makes them more defined as characters and sympathetic.

Asmodaius

Vergil...
When I come to think of it, I would actually like it if he was one of the protagonists instead of being the enemy. Like, he could have a rivalry with Dante, but in the end, they both care about eachother and wants to help eachother out. The whole "brothers who ahte eachother and fight eachother, one good, one evil" kinda thing has been overdone, in my opinion... and since this is a parallel world where many things are different than the original series, then I find it entirely plausible for Vergil to be a supportive character this time around.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
well i wouldnt have minded vergil redeeming himself later on in the series, but i wouldnt them to be exactly leave it to beaver type siblings.

Another option would be to have vergil support dante's goal but not his actions so he decides to branch off on his own.

Would people mind if dante and vergil have a sibling? im interested in giving them a sister as it would be a different dynamic than what they have with each other.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
The interogator that we saw in E3 DmC trailer is PROBABLY not a demon. Most likely it's a police man who's doing everything to discover why people are dieing (demons killing).

I say this because the demon camera in newest DmC gameplay spots Dante and says "DAAANTE !!". So the demons know who Dante is.

So why would the man who tortures Dante be evil? If he was a evil person whos affiliated with demons - wouldn't he already know that the person he is toturing is named Dante?

So question is: Who is that man?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The interogator that we saw in E3 DmC trailer is PROBABLY not a demon. Most likely it's a police man who's doing everything to discover why people are dieing (demons killing).

I say this because the demon camera in newest DmC gameplay spots Dante and says "DAAANTE !!". So the demons know who Dante is.

So why would the man who tortures Dante be evil? If he was a evil person whos affiliated with demons - wouldn't he already know that the person he is toturing is named Dante?

So question is: Who is that man?
that makes alot of sense.
also to add to your point dante is mentioned as a terrorist in the newest trailer, so im sure the authority figures torturing dante think he is the bad guy.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
He could be Arkham tryint to brainwash dante.

Truth is there could be more than one bad group, he could be part of a group of humans who are sick of demons and angels screwing stuff up. So they decided to hell with all demons and angels.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
"The Police have released footage of a terrorist being responsible for the recent attack at the x factory. Those by the name of Dante ----> *vague voice* is (undoubtly?) ..."

Jaxxy

if vergil was behind the whole demon city idea....then hahaha....should've seen that coming. (but seriously we wouldn't want that).
wonder if there's going to be some flashback or recap of what happened to dante's family (if he had any).
but i doubt it.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
that makes alot of sense.
also to add to your point dante is mentioned as a terrorist in the newest trailer, so im sure the authority figures torturing dante think he is the bad guy.

In that news part of the trailer, they actually say the man has been identified to be Dante or something like that...so...this could be after that interrogation scene

Also, I'd like to point out that my theory of the game is simple...guy name Dante sees demons and decides to kill them...Kills many demons...has a good time..end of story

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
In that news part of the trailer, they actually say the man has been identified to be Dante or something like that...so...this could be after that interrogation scene

Also, I'd like to point out that my theory of the game is simple...guy name Dante sees demons and decides to kill them...Kills many demons...has a good time..end of story
i like that theory lol :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
so i have a little piece of theory that me and berto were discussing in another thread.
okay so that item the mystery girl has by her side appears to be a spray paint can according to me and berto. so she may be a tagger, and tags the city with graffiti. my theory is that when the mystery girl doesn't have direct contact with dante to help dante she may tag the city with random messages that have an objective hidden within the meaning. basically her messages would be puzzles that the player would have to decipher to figure out where to go. :)

Top Bottom