• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Sales 'solid'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
facedesk.jpg
I never really post these pics but it best sums up the feeling I just got reading these comments. Im so sick of repeating myself daily & every single time I log on hoping to see something interesting I have to wade through pages of this crap to get to the decent comments. Some of you are so immature I dont know why you bother even joining forums because you clearly cant handle other peoples opinions at all. You cant communicate as adults, you simply have to be condesending, ignorant, close minded & rude to everyone who just happens to disagree with you & im so bored of it. Going to start warning people who step over that line each time I see it until people can debate in an adult manner without the need for insults & stupid flame ridden comments. The person who makes the best point isnt the person who can shout loudest or put others down the most. Yet AGAIN thread closed because people cant hold a mature conversation. You will never entice new members into the forums with this attitude. When people stop registering, members leave & a handful of members all spouting hate at each other are the only ones left you will only have yourselves to blame. You should be ashamed because its pathetic & your attitudes stink & some of you are an embarrassment to these forums.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom