• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC related Dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Actually, a DMC dream is what got me into the game. My sister played the game before me, but I didn't want to try it out since she was struggling and the game seemed too hard. Then one night I had a dream about Silent Hill, but the odd thing was that I saw Vergil and Dante fighting somewhere on a hill. Since they so rudely interrupted my dream I thought that that had to be a sign and started playing the next day.

But to this day I scold myself for not approaching them and jumping in Vergil's lap or something like that :lol: Never ever had a DMC dream after that, dammit!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
actually that happened in one of my dreams...I was at a bar. and I jumped into Dante's lap. I think I said "Wanna buy me a drink?"
and Dante said "sure, Babe, you're cute."

Sparda™

In fact, I recall a strange dream. I was in my neighborhood, walking there alone, no people in the streets, a cold breeze, gray sky....All looked in dark nuances.

All of a sudden I see Vergil talking to me...I don't know what was he talking, but he hands me the Yamato and then he starts laughing...o_O...

Then, I kill some people with It, and then, Vergil beats my shoulder and nods...o_O

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;122718 said:
In fact, I recall a strange dream. I was in my neighborhood, walking there alone, no people in the streets, a cold breeze, gray sky....All looked in dark nuances.

All of a sudden I see Vergil talking to me...I don't know what was he talking, but he hands me the Yamato and then he starts laughing...o_O...

Then, I kill some people with It, and then, Vergil beats my shoulder and nods...o_O
Man, I wish that happened to me...

Keaton

Premium
I had a dream once that I could hear the voices of the forum in that endless argument of anti and pro Nero discussions...oh wait, that was just my own mental breakdown after all the 'discussions' :S :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I was in a bar, and Dante was there. I jumped into his lap, and said "Hey wanna buy me a drink?" and he said "sure you're kinda cute, babe." and then other things happened from there but i won't go into it.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah but i didn't say that there were other things that happened above. if ya know what i mean? lol :lol:

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
All I had happen was that I was running around and fighting dogs, and I could change the through the skills Dante has in DMC3. Then later I was fighting someone in the same way Dante and Vergil fight in the opening cutscene in DMC3

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I was play Devil may Evil4

Leon from RE4 was running around but he look like Dante and the enemies were hells.o_O

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
Trish67;122798 said:
I was in a bar, and Dante was there. I jumped into his lap, and said "Hey wanna buy me a drink?" and he said "sure you're kinda cute, babe." and then other things happened from there but i won't go into it.

I think by not going into it you got into it

Koemi

half-breed
Well... this is not really related, but I do dream about being stabbed a couple of times. Not that "watching myself got stabbed" type, but as the first-person. Sometimes I wake up the moment I "feel" that stab, but sometimes I guess I "live" a little longer to see what's happened after that. :huh: :|

Not really DMC related though, coz I had those dreams even before I heard of DMC.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I only dream about games if I've seen/played a lot of them in the day. Oblivion and VP are frequent visitors - plus RE from time to time. Don't recall any DMC though...

ManOfMayhem

I had a dream that I went insane and I turned into a devil. It was freaky and then I just decided to get it back from my friend and try it, I loved it!

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
lol i had a dream that i was dante and i had to fight this super powerful demon that was disguised as a tiger^_^ then i woke up and i was like wth kinda DMC dream was that?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom