• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC related Dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saseydon

DMC related Dreams

Dont know if this has been made before but...

Have any interesting or just plain weird Tekken related dreams? Then share them here.
Ive been having a lot of dreams concerning T6BR lately.

Ive had two were I was actually playing the game in my house. I was playing as Dragunov.

Looking up info about it, coming here everyday, thinking about it none stop is causing me to dream about it everynight. But I cant help it.

So share away.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
sWayZie;143722 said:
If you have dreams about this game, you really need to step the **** outside and enjoy the life out there.

Don't mean to sound like an asshole, but hey someone had to say it.

lol! Good point. My problem is I get out a lot, but when I'm home it's all DMC - DMC on TV, DMC on PC, DMC to read, DMC to write, DMC to draw...and dammit, I practically breathe DMC and I STILL haven't had any dreams about it. You guys so lucky. But I'm fine. I think Dante would scare the sheit outta me. :wacko:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
did it spit? cause then it was a camel...lol...

I had a dream where Nero and Kryie babysat my (future) daughter...lol

WhiteShadow

I had a dream where i actually got a yamato and sliced things then i magically was in a castle.

Idk why but my dreams always seem to jump to a whole other topic. o_O

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah...funny how they do that...in the dream I had where Nero and Kryie babysat my (future) little girl, whose name was Johanna...it started off with me telling them her routine...and then flashed to when I had left...and she was anouncing to them that she could go potty....Nero was like "that's nice, Johanna."

WhiteShadow

Sweet so im not the only one that has those weird flashy dreams. DMC characters babysitting your future daughter sounds pretty interesting.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
it was totally weird...Nero seemed to think Johanna liked to overshare...whereas Kryie seemed to think she was sooooo cute....<------her words not mine...lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nope it was definitely a camel. It looked like a camel, was as big as a camel, and i have no idea why it was a camel. But i was on a camel :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah...i know the feeling...I've had the same dream twice...where Nero and Kryie babysat my future daughter....
and Nelo Angelo cuddles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom