• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org's Sexual Orientation Thread

What's Your Sexual Orientation?

• Heterosexual.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Homosexual.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bisexual.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Sparda™

What's your sexuality, ladies and gents...

Myself, curious...

EDIT: Any of the mods can put a poll, please.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heterosexual. You couldn't catch me DEAD being with a gay guy. Not to say I don't have friends who aren't gay though. I have a couple.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
[I'm male.]I shall answer with a joke to show you my sexual orientation :

A country bumkin from the Greek countryside decides to become a monk.So he does and goes to a monastery in the mountains of Thessallonica near a village.After his morning prayers and wishings he goes to the cafe of the village to sit and relax by watching the view.There a young woman sees him and starts questioning herself :

"Is a he monk?Is he real?"

Impatient as she is,she goes to his table and asks :

"Excuses me,are you a real monk?"

The monk nswers :

"I believe so my child.I do jobs at the monastery,i have my spiritual father,i don't eat meat,i wish,pray and cross myself when the time demands it and during the church hours.So...yeah.I say i'm a real monk."

[Woman] :

"Oh,Ok."

The monk decides to ask her then :

"Well,then.What are young lady?"

[W] :

"A lesbian."

[M] :

"Are you a real lesbian?"

[W] :

"Well...from the time i wake up all i think about is women,how i'll make love with women,which women i shall date,every hour of the day is about the women i love.So...yeah.I'm a real lesbian."

The then start talking about several things until the young woman leaves.The monk then sits and thinks.At that time a young couple enters and they are startled to see the monk.They are very troubled about him,so the young man goes over and asks the monk :

"Scuse me,my friend,but my girl and I were wondering what you are."

The monk clamly replies :

"What can I say my son?Until this morning i thought i was a monk.In the end it seems that i'm a lesbian."

So...yeah,it's proven that i too,since i have the same thoughts as the monk and the woman,am a lesbian.[For those who didn't get the joke,Heterosexual.]

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;198300 said:
Heterosexual.

Ditto for me.
I got a few gay friends too. And, as I've mentioned before in another thread, my best friend, whom I used to share EVERYTHING with, has gone lesbian. Thank the heavens she's a 18 hour flight away from me. I don't think I'll ever be able to look her in the eye again. I'm so embarrassed on so many levels, I want to erase my memory. But anyway.
I'm definitely guy-crazy...:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Poll added, I think I've covered most of the grounds, my apologies if I've missed anything.

Myself? I'm asexual, in other words, I don't have the desire to engage in sexual activity, nor do I feel any distinct sexual attraction towards anybody, not sure why really, since my last partner I've felt no desire towards anybody.

I will have you know however that it's different from celibacy, some asexuals do have sex, we just lack the common desire to actively pursue and engage in it with anyone. :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Im straight ! But i have a bi-sexual friend so i dont care if people are gay or not ..

Keaton

Premium
I'm Straight currently in a long term relationship, but hey who knows eh -- where's Vergil when you need him ^^

Sparda™

Ex-girlfriend was bi.
I have loads of bisexual friends, in fact, and a few lesbian ones.

clairavance;198310 said:
I got a few gay friends too. And, as I've mentioned before in another thread, my best friend, whom I used to share EVERYTHING with, has gone lesbian. Thank the heavens she's a 18 hour flight away from me. I don't think I'll ever be able to look her in the eye again. I'm so embarrassed on so many levels, I want to erase my memory.

Why so thankful about her being so far away?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Straight I guess... I get kinda annoyed at people that are bisexual, as I've had a bad experience with going out with bisexual people, but I don't mind them as people, most of my friends are either gay, bisexual or bicurious.

And BTW, it's spelt Hetrosexual, not Heterosexual XD

Sparda™

Vauxchen-kun;198350 said:
And BTW, it's spelt Hetrosexual, not Heterosexual XD

Joking, right?

Heterosexual is the right spelling.

Pronunciation: \ˌhe-tə-rō-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary
Date: 1892

1 a : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex b : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I`m hetero, though i have doubts, i might even be a bi-.. Not that i`d make out with a guy or more, but, well.. I can`t say i don`t find some guys good looking.
Sparda-kun, what did you mean by the choice "Other".... *shivers*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DeviRyuuD;198352 said:
I`m hetero, though i have doubts, i might even be a bi-.. Not that i`d make out with a guy or more, but, well.. I can`t say i don`t find some guys good looking.

That was me who added the poll with the option "Other", and by that, I mean anything that doesn't fall into the primary three categories of Hetero, Bi or Homosexual, ie: Me, being Asexual.

Nothing sinister behind it. :lol:

Sparda™

:lol:.....

Well, apart having Hetero/Homo/Bisexuals, there are also Asexual/Pansexual/Polisexual.

Top Bottom