• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org's Sexual Orientation Thread

What's Your Sexual Orientation?

• Heterosexual.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Homosexual.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bisexual.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I was brought up with it being Hetrosexual and I guess it differs depending on which English you learnt, "americanized" or British english, they do differ in spellings sometimes.

Sparda™

Vauxchen-kun;198361 said:
I was brought up with it being Hetrosexual and I guess it differs depending on which English you learnt, "americanized" or British english, they do differ in spellings sometimes.

It is written heterosexual in both English versions.

MochaCub;198360 said:
Or is it... :O lol

Transsexualism is a condition in which an individual identifies with a physical sex that is different from their biological one.

Transsexualism is a physical condition.

Whereas hetero/homo/bi/poli/pan/asexuals are all sexual orientations.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Sparda™;198362 said:
Transsexualism is a physical condition.

Whereas hetero/homo/bi/poli/pan/asexuals are all sexual orientations.

Dante, I was totally screwing with you, cause I know how seriously you take everything :p lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What is it called when people fantasize about their dream women/men? I know my dream woman will never exist. It's a close tie between Renamon and a random lizard woman... Erm... You didn't hear that...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;198348 said:
Why so thankful about her being so far away?

Given that I've been defending her rep for, oh say, 17 years, and lobbing off heads whenever people threw the term 'lesbian' her way, I feel a deep desire to wrench her little neck for making me out the fool in the end. She'd always been a tomboy, but she had been into dating boys big time. When one of her lesbian friends made a move on her, she told me that she told the chic 'I don't sway that way, sorry'. And NOW look! FFFFudge cake. So, to answer your question, I'm glad I'm far away from her so that A.) I don't have to feel weird around her, and B.) so I don't kill her with my bare hands. Heavy emphasis on reason B.

What are you Sparda? You still haven't put down your sexual orientation, unless 'curious' was it?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't know what the hell you lot are on about... but i'm straight.
(Yeah... where is Vergil when you need him ;) )

Sparda™

clairavance;198423 said:
Given that I've been defending her rep for, oh say, 17 years, and lobbing off heads whenever people threw the term 'lesbian' her way, I feel a deep desire to wrench her little neck for making me out the fool in the end. She'd always been a tomboy, but she had been into dating boys big time. When one of her lesbian friends made a move on her, she told me that she told the chic 'I don't sway that way, sorry'. And NOW look! FFFFudge cake. So, to answer your question, I'm glad I'm far away from her so that A.) I don't have to feel weird around her, and B.) so I don't kill her with my bare hands. Heavy emphasis on reason B.

Still didn't hear any proper reply.

Sexual orientation is not something solid, you know. People who are in the verge of changing them are often in need of friends, close friends whom they can count on, so they can be aided - needs a broad sense of understanding and comprehension, which, no offense to you - you severely lack It towards her.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;198537 said:
Still didn't hear any proper reply.

Sexual orientation is not something solid, you know. People who are in the verge of changing them are often in need of friends, close friends whom they can count on, so they can be aided - needs a broad sense of understanding and comprehension, which, no offence to you - you severely lack It towards her.

Before I begin my answer, I'd just like to try and make sure things don't escalate here. Sparda is correct in his reply, sexual orientation can alter at any time. When a person undergoes these changes in themselves, they do want someone around them, someone close to aid them. In this case you both have your reasons. As you know Sparda, everyone is different, therefore you may overlook his reason because it doesn't stand up to your expectations of human decency perhaps? However so, everyone's views differ on every subject known to man and woman, and thus, whether you are both correct, there is no need to try and seem what the other did was unreasonable. Just so there is no argument back here, I know neither of you meant any offence to the other. So with that said, you have both answered the true question at hand, and it should really rest there. My deepest respect to the both of you.

I on the other hand am curious also. I currently do have a girlfriend, and I love her to bits ^_^

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;198664 said:
Before I begin my answer, I'd just like to try and make sure things don't escalate here.

Trust me, there's no reason why they should.

Sparda is correct in his reply, sexual orientation can alter at any time. When a person undergoes these changes in themselves, they do want someone around them, someone close to aid them. In this case you both have your reasons. As you know Sparda, everyone is different, therefore you may overlook his reason because it doesn't stand up to your expectations of human decency perhaps?

I appreciate Clairavance aided her friend, but what bothers me is that she should tell to her friend how she feels about her, instead of being thankful of the distance between them. Lying can be good sometimes, but mostly just creates a fake atmosphere.

Never actually questioned Clairavance's expectations of human decency, just wanted to clear something - that's all.

However so, everyone's views differ on every subject known to man and woman, and thus, whether you are both correct, there is no need to try and seem what the other did was unreasonable. Just so there is no argument back here, I know neither of you meant any offence to the other. So with that said, you have both answered the true question at hand, and it should really rest there.

I know what you're trying to say, but that would take out the elements of arguing and debating, which It's the main thing people get registered in forums mostly.

My deepest respect to the both of you.

Same to you, mate.

Top Bottom