• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org's Sexual Orientation Thread

What's Your Sexual Orientation?

• Heterosexual.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Homosexual.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bisexual.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My replies are in bold and italic.

Sparda™;198674 said:
Trust me, there's no reason why they should.

I have no doubt in your trust, Dante.

I appreciate Clairavance aided her friend, but what bothers me is that she should tell to her friend how she feels about her, instead of being thankful of the distance between them. Lying can be good sometimes, but mostly just creates a fake atmosphere.

Never actually questioned Clairavance's expectations of human decency, just wanted to clear something - that's all.

This is true. But perhaps she is happy with how the relationship with that friend went? As you know, things can change in people. Feelings, and whatever else can easily be altered. Just like we both agreed that a person's sexual orientation can alter, as with anything else. I don't need to explain to you, Sir.

I understand, my mistake there.

I know what you're trying to say, but that would take out the elements of arguing and debating, which is the main thing people get registered in forums mostly.

Perhaps so, but I didn't know your question could conjure a debate or an argument. For one, why would you wish to argue over somebody's sexual orientation? Unless you were perhaps referring to arguing against somebody's views on sexual orientation? Then I understand completely. Also, how do you debate this? We're surely not debating what is the best sexual orientation.

On a further note, I'm not going against what you said. Most, if not all members joining here will do so to discuss something. And usually with everyone sharing different views, a mere conversation can result in an argument or bring up a means to debate something. So with that said, it's in my better understanding to know that you weren't actually referring to this thread alone, but you were merely stating in general why members join a forum. If you were to tell me this was this case in this thread alone, I would direct you to the paragraph above this one.

Same to you, mate.

And once more to you ^_^

And back to the subject at hand.

It is good to be curious I feel. We are all human, right?

And please don't just quote me and claim me to be happy. My life could be falling apart. It isn't, luckily, but please don't make judgements on my part without knowing my life. No offence intended, there are far better off, and far worse off people than myself. I have my everything, I am lucky. I wish to be that way. If you want something badly, you will achieve it. It's the way in which life runs. Only practice and hard work pays off. People who get things by being lazy, are usually spoilt, selfish and brainless, and definitely do not deserve it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOD: People who get things by being lazy, are usually spoilt, selfish and brainless, and definitely do not deserve it.

Yeah, but it does happen to some ppl though, doesn't it.
I had a friend. She didn't do anything to 'earn' her family. She's probably ended up better than i have. (Her Life... and other stuff that comes with relationships.)

Top Bottom