• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Official Demo Thread

EricDaNerd

Some fun with parry.

Love how you can parry back that freeze attack for some easy damage. And that STREAK move has a pretty big parry window and seems more useful than PROP a lot of the time. Anyone know if that LAVA attack from the fire demon can be parried?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Some fun with parry.

Love how you can parry back that freeze attack for some easy damage. And that STREAK move has a pretty big parry window and seems more useful than PROP a lot of the time. Anyone know if that LAVA attack from the fire demon can be parried?

Dante: "GOD! Can't a man walk down the street anymore?! The nerve of some demons!":mad:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Some fun with parry.

Nice work man.

And I don't think the Hell Knight's enkindling move can be parried, since it doesn't have a hit box. I more wonder if it can be interrupted in anyway. Maybe with Eryx charged hits...?

8BitHero

Scrub
Some fun with parry.

Nope. Theres a difference between them. The Angle Scythe allows you to backfire the freeze path back at the Ice Demon and freeze him. The Fire Demon can be parried but with no added affect. However, equipping the hammer leaves you resistant to it's fire floor attack.

Good video too. I really need to work on the Harpies.

Edit:
Wish you were here
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/dmcglitc.jpg/

EricDaNerd

I just found out that KICKER can be reliably timed to do that cool zoom in SUPER KICKER. The timing is pretty easy actually. I just never thought to try till I saw this vid. Also you can parry enemies(even chainsaw guys) with SUPER KICKER if you are feeling really really godlike.

PAYOFF just bothers me to no end. I can't seem to get used to the timing at all. I can only pull it off like 60% of time. GRRR.

8BitHero

Scrub
How do you keep finding this stuff? lol
....stuff

Speaking of which?
*Read this in the voice of a loud advertiser/product like....Billy Mays/Barry Scott*
Hey folks, are you having problems with your DmC game? Are you finding SoS too hard? Do you strive for that perfect SSS but keep taking that one hit!? Well, with the ability to stand still, you are now completely invincible to all attacks!
Watch as Dante takes a swiping from a chainsaw only to be unaffected!
Be invincible today and keep those combos going!

ChaserTech

....stuff

Speaking of which?
*Read this in the voice of a loud advertiser/product like....Billy Mays/Barry Scott*
Hey folks, are you having problems with your DmC game? Are you finding SoS too hard? Do you strive for that perfect SSS but keep taking that one hit!? Well, with the ability to stand still, you are now completely invincible to all attacks!
Watch as Dante takes a swiping from a chainsaw only to be unaffected!
Be invincible today and keep those combos going!

Ok I'm normally not like this but:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

..Ahem.

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
I'm the only one who thinks that the combat seems to be better than the previous DMCs? hm?
I had more fun with this unfinished demo than with the full DMC4.
You are not alone man. And I've played every DMC game ever made just like a lot of you. I love the franchise but I gotta admit, I love how this game feels. Not that the combat is better , it's just that it's a bit different and it feels good while still making me feel like I'm playing a DMC game. I've put so much time into the demo, it's ridiculous! :w00t:

Top Bottom