• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC live stream

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
Holy crap I just saw a move where Dante teleported to a place ahead of the enemy! =O

Sorry if it has already been seen. I'm just watching it now so I'm a little surprised by the sheer number of abilities they've incorporated into this game while doing away with the whole style system completely. =D

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Holy crap I just saw a move where Dante teleported to a place ahead of the enemy! =O

Sorry if it has already been seen. I'm just watching it now so I'm a little surprised by the sheer number of abilities they've incorporated into this game while doing away with the whole style system completely. =D
when u hold the Angelic button L2, and press evade, Dante Teleports like fully upgraded trickster
when you hold R2, the demonic stance, you must evade at the right time, and Dante gets a power boost and speed boost. Like Bayonetta witch time, except the enemies move a lot faster

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
I'm gann try to pull some strings and see if I can ge a friend of mine to help me get into the comic con this year. I don't know which of my friends will pull through, if any, but if manage to go I'll give it a try.
Leave it to Berto san to save the day :D

Will look forward to it :)

TyIquan_DmC

when u hold the Angelic button L2, and press evade, Dante Teleports like fully upgraded trickster
when you hold R2, the demonic stance, you must evade at the right time, and Dante gets a power boost and speed boost. Like Bayonetta witch time, except the enemies move a lot faster

It looks like the angel dodge works more like dash than trick, but I must say I didn't expect them to enhance the dodge at all, angel or demon. NT are really exceeding my expectations here. I thought the air dodge was enough.

Then there's also visual cues for the combos, I love it!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Leave it to Berto san to save the day :D

Will look forward to it :)
Well, I don't own a camera so even if I make all I can do is tell you about it.

If I do somehow manage to get a friend to let me in I think I'll try DMC4 and Bayonetta before or after to see how it compairs.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i wonder if they are gonna stream the same footage today? it just seems like they would do something different since we saw the footage twice yesterday, know what i mean?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ Hoping soo. Shame that I started to watch on day before last of E3 :(, my net problems ended, in morning some these damn Diablo fans always get to game and whole net always lags thanks to them.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Stream started everybody. Watch now.

Edit. Same demo from yesterday. That sucks, Im disgusted to see recycled material.

AngelMode

Yeah, obviously, that was all they were presenting at E3. The hands-on demo and the boss battle. They also revealed some of the weapons to some people but they can't talk about it until further notice. Which means that all we saw yesterday was all E3 had to offer concerning DmC. I never expected to see new stuff today... nor did I yesterday but they did go over the moves and stuff, which was nice.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Yeah, obviously, that was all they were presenting at E3. The hands-on demo and the boss battle. They also revealed some of the weapons to some people but they can't talk about it until further notice. Which means that all we saw yesterday was all E3 had to offer concerning DmC. I never expected to see new stuff today... nor did I yesterday but they did go over the moves and stuff, which was nice.

On the end of demo I noticed ruined tower of some kind of cathedral. It was been in yesterday demo ??

Top Bottom