• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC live stream

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
so there's suppose to be a live stream today, have i missed it? it says it began at 10 a.m. and it's 10 a.m. where i am. is anyone else attempting to watch it?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I would wan't to see it too, but my net always lags when I try to see anything in livestream form :(, for me is now equivalent to 10 a.m you have an 5 p.m in my zone.

lorddemolatron

Premium
No I only refered what time is in my zone as Im EU resident. I hate really my net only for me YT uploads are okay, livestreams always lags :/

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i'm sorry man :/ well i really wanna watch this freaking live stream, but i go to the link and it's just black. i was thinking i am on it at the right time, and i can't even get on the capcom-unity website to ask anyone if this is the right time.

lorddemolatron

Premium
i'm sorry man :/ well i really wanna watch this freaking live stream, but i go to the link and it's just black. i was thinking i am on it at the right time, and i can't even get on the capcom-unity website to ask anyone if this is the right time.

Maybe we all need to wait, i will try to load it on my PC to see if its time.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Wait you all. That time is in PST so on that time zone is exacly 8 a.m. We all have to wait 2 hours still.

lorddemolatron

Premium
ah okay well thank you lorddemolatron for clearing that up. well i've only gotten 3 hours of sleep, so you guys in 2 hours! :)

No problem. I play SMT Imagine Online where maintenance is timed in PST so I know their timezone. For me stream will be near 8 p.m.

lorddemolatron

Premium
In GMT it could be if Im not mistaken 19 p.m as For me propably it will be near 21 as I have 1+ GMT and GMT is basically hour before as its 1- for GMT + 1.

Top Bottom