• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC live stream

AngelMode

On the end of demo I noticed ruined tower of some kind of cathedral. It was been in yesterday demo ??

The tower of the cathedral falling? Yeah, that has been on the demo all along... unless you mean something else, I haven't watched the stream for today yet. Tameem said that how the church sort of broke apart in Limbo, some of that slightly affects the real world, which is shown as the tower collapsing.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I asked what the SSS was. They finally pulled it off and it was Sensational.

AngelMode

I asked what the SSS was. They finally pulled it off and it was Sensational.

Yep, I got on just to see that. Pretty sweet, Stylish always sounded cool but it would be the same as 3 and 1 so... they probably didn't want to make it do a come back again.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I rembered that S was Sadistic but can't retrieve from memory what SS was meaned I seen it once in stream. Im getting short memory and that is bad for me.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I don't care mate, the only thing I wanted to express was Disappointment!

Then I believe this is the meme you're looking for:
3oxe5s.jpg

Now, I believe that
13700554.jpg

On-Topic: The demo footage looked pretty nice imo, the boss fight was pretty repetitive though.
No taunts, now that's an issue, but DMC2 didn't have taunts too, and we managed to deal with it in the end (even though it made the game less fun). This Dante seems like an extreme version of DMC3 Dante, I'm still not sure whether or not it's good, but it sure is interesting.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Well, I don't own a camera so even if I make all I can do is tell you about it.

If I do somehow manage to get a friend to let me in I think I'll try DMC4 and Bayonetta before or after to see how it compairs.
**** you! How could you not film it :p?

Anyhow good luck :)

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Well, I don't own a camera so even if I make all I can do is tell you about it.

If I do somehow manage to get a friend to let me in I think I'll try DMC4 and Bayonetta before or after to see how it compairs.
Try Bayonetta. It's another game that lets you do everything without using the hard lock-on feature.

Nelo_Vergil

Try Bayonetta. It's another game that lets you do everything without using the hard lock-on feature.

i remember the demo. Telling me theres no hard lock now i just can't remember there not being one really... it felt like there was.

AngelMode

The guy on the ign video is really good at this game, damn. He did a parry on one of the demons, then dodge another using the demon dodge, went back in, threw the axe in the air at one, then landed with the tremor and hit the same enemy back up while he was already throwing the angel lift whip to keep the combo going. I was like "Wuuut!"

Alex mentioned it was his first time on camera, he did a really neat job.

somekidfromthe90's

The guy on the ign video is really good at this game, damn. He did a parry on one of the demons, then dodge another using the demon dodge, went back in, threw the axe in the air at one, then landed with the tremor and hit the same enemy back up while he was already throwing the angel lift whip to keep the combo going. I was like "Wuuut!"

Alex mentioned it was his first time on camera, he did a really neat job.
could you put the link for that specific video?

berto

I Saw the Devil
**** you!
**** you!
**** you!

.... See what I did there?

How could you not film it :p?

Anyhow good luck :)
If you want to lend me a camera.

What do you mean try Bayonetta? I said DMC4 and Bayonetta. I played it for the first time at the Platinum games party at the Comic Con the year before it's release. As soon as knew that Bayonetta was a Hideki Kamiya game I got on board. It's the only game i've ever platinumed. So if or when I play DmC Bayonetta will be the ruler by which I messure it.

Nelo_Vergil

**** you!

.... See what I did there?

If you want to lend me a camera.

What do you mean try Bayonetta? I said DMC4 and Bayonetta. I played it for the first time at the Platinum games party at the Comic Con the year before it's release. As soon as knew that Bayonetta was a Hideki Kamiya game I got on board. It's the only game i've ever platinumed. So if or when I play DmC Bayonetta will be the ruler by which I messure it.

damn i had a good penis joke if you used DMC4.... oh well

AngelMode

Top Bottom