• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inucaza

descendant of Sparda
I'm pretty good with computers and i was wonderin if any1 wanted a dmc game made for dmc forums...o yeah and admin I need to know if it would be legal to put it on this site?

i need some input from you guys so that i get the right genre and all the good stuff that should go inside it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
1) Posts merged, no need to double post, you can always use the Edit button.

2) I moved this to the Support corner, since stuff like that have to do with the Forum/Site in general, and more members of the Staff should be able to see that there;)

3) As for my opinion. Well since we do have an Arcade corner for certain members, it wouldn't hurt if one of those games was a DMC one, if possible. Of course I don't know requirements or what else is needed to create/fit this thing in the Arcade but let's see what Steve and the rest have to say^_^

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
not unless it doesn't follow an actual storyline from the games, there really shouldn't be any problems

hey i've got an idea if you do make the flash game why don't you create a DMC fighting game like street fighter kind of thing but with all the dmc characters, looking like chibi's or something like that :)

Inucaza

descendant of Sparda
thats a good idea but i wont use chibis ill try to make them as detailed as humanly possible

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
There's a flash game called fear unlimited. It's based on devil may cry and it's pretty good.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
IGN DMC forum members have been creating a flash DMC game for a few months now, but they've gone lazy recently. Could be a good idea.

aka958

Don't trust people
now comes a big question thought... would the flash game be for all member or would it be for supporters staff and admins?

and genre i would like rpg style

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
if the supporters have the arcade , normal members should have something as well , like a online dmc game , but it will be most likey in 2D , so if u dont mind having a 2D game :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wickse;154702 said:
if the supporters have the arcade , normal members should have something as well , like a online dmc game , but it will be most likey in 2D , so if u dont mind having a 2D game :D

~LoD~

If the Supporters are the only ones to have the Arcade, then I think normal members should have something also. I think they should have something like an online game, based on Devil May Cry. It will most likely be a 2D game though, that is; if they don't mind having it in 2D.

EDITED by myself to make it clear for GamblingGambitCloud to understand~

There you are...^_^ Don't ask why I did that :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well seeing as the one who wanted to do this, hasn't show signs of being alive for a few months and this thread just keeps having some conversations tha are kinda meaningless. (Since, whether we find out who should be able to play the game, will not matter if the game is never made etc.) thread is locked. Of course if someone else, or the creator of the thread, DO make some progress in the whole thing, feel free to open a new thread about the game you're making/you made/whatever. But as now there are few signs of this happening, thread locked.

PS: Don't ask why I did this:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom