• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry -Stairway to Heaven-

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Small preview, to let people know I'm actually still doing things :p Enjoy!

“You think you’re some hot sh!t because you killed Mundus? Mundus was a pushover! He was a megalomaniacal piece of sh!t that got his throne because he found the Hell Gate, and duped Sparda into joining him. You only killed a conman, Nephilim…a conman with more power than he knew what to do with. Maybe I should be thanking you for getting rid of him.”
“Save it,” Dante growled.
The reflection of young Dante in the mirror grinned maniacally. “Welcome to the big leagues, Son of Sparda.”​

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Interesting discoveries abound!

It was funny to be addressed by the problem of Dante having taken out a demon king and to still be threatened by what would be seen as "lesser forces." Quite easy to figure out though, and it brings up all sorts of new things :3

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So, I decided I would like to give you peeps a little hint of sorts - Pay attention to Ebony & Ivory, and when one or the other is wielded.

:3

EllDawn

I'll try to remember that. Maybe if I read your hint a few more times it'll get stuck in my head.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Present in the chapters available, and it'll be pervasive throughout the rest of it, too, however long that is :p

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Should be coming...maybe...next...weeeeeeeeek...? Maybe? I'm not sure what my schedule is looking like then, but yeah, possibly then. Most likely then. Maybe...*cough*

EllDawn

Should be coming...maybe...next...weeeeeeeeek...? Maybe? I'm not sure what my schedule is looking like then, but yeah, possibly then. Most likely then. Maybe...*cough*
lol. Good guess, at least. If you don't get it out next week, you can always give us another spoiler.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Okay...thinking of a name change on this thing. "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" just happened to be the first thing I came up with, but I don't feel it sets the right tone. The title on the doc I write this in is "Stairway to Heaven," and I'm thinking that works better but...bleeeeeh...I guess I care much about the public opinion on this thinger, so, what do you all think?

Top Bottom