• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry -Stairway to Heaven-

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Loved the first and third (Final Dimension) movies, but the second one should be relegated to the pits of Hell itself! Even the guy who created Highlander walked out in disgust 15 minutes into the movie's premiere.

I grew up watching the TV series with my dad, so it has a special place in my heart, along with Early Edition :3 Good ol' 90s primetime schlock!

EllDawn

Loved the first and third (Final Dimension) movies, but the second one should be relegated to the pits of Hell itself! Even the guy who created Highlander walked out in disgust 15 minutes into the movie's premiere.

I grew up watching the TV series with my dad, so it has a special place in my heart, along with Early Edition :3 Good ol' 90s primetime schlock!
I don't remember the third. The second I mostly like because of Sean Connery's character coming back. The first was just a favorite since I was a kid.

I miss 90s shows. Some of the ones they have now are okay, but too many are getting to be more like soap operas.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Definitely.

Uuuuuuuugh...it's so coooold here. My finger bits are turning into popsicles! Dexterity waning :(

Small update, too! I've been writing, but I got sidetracked writing content that comes after the current chapter T_T

EllDawn

Definitely.

Uuuuuuuugh...it's so coooold here. My finger bits are turning into popsicles! Dexterity waning :(

Small update, too! I've been writing, but I got sidetracked writing content that comes after the current chapter T_T
I would say wear gloves, but that doesn't help with typing. Have a heater?

Great. Just as long as you finish the current chapter at some point.

EllDawn

I wouldn't expect 'em to ;)

However...I am positively stumped on how to make an interesting Limbo right now :/ Architecture was never my strong suit, abstract or otherwise >_<
I'd probably look at what I'd seen in nightmares, but that's me. You could get some ideas from various movies, art, anything really. It would at least work as a starter for you to build on.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, looks like this chapter went on a lot longer than I thought it would. Mission [Anger Cage] is now the next one. Closin' in on my self-imposed page limit for this Mission, now titled [Illusion of Sanity], so it should probably be up sometime early this week :D

Stay tuned, kiddies!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hahahaha, that video; "Right...I follow you."

Glad your interest is piqued! So far I have a lot of content down on a master document, lots of ideas that could easily come out to at least...gosh...five more chapters? And that's just what I have now - it'll continue to grow the more chapters I actually complete n.n

I've got so many ideas! Little things, big things, I hope everyone will enjoy them.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Mission 3 [Illusion of Sanity] is finished! Now to give it a quick once- or twice-over, make sure everything flows correctly, there aren't any words missing, and I didn't have any repeated lore exposition.

Should be up and running (chapters run, and they need to - they're gettin' kinda flabby) sometime tomorrow.

EllDawn

I actually expected the chapter to go longer. And I love some of the things Dante says in this chapter. I kind of expect him to feel like everything's crashing down on him with how much he's joking around with everyone.

Anyway, good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah...originally it was their infiltration, his move through the Limbo-fied asylum, and the confrontation with Minos. Turned out to be much more to say throughout, so I had to split it up. I hope it's okay that this was more dialogue- and exposition-heavy, though :(

EllDawn

I'm fine with it having so much dialogue. That's one thing that helps move the story forward. I'd say it's also better to delay the encounter with Minos a little. Just so it doesn't feel so much like it's being rushed.

Top Bottom