• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry -Stairway to Heaven-

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, I suppose I can wait for a few more comments, but it seems like the consensus is leaning toward "do what feels right" :3

I ken dew dat.

EllDawn

Sorreh. I like being a bit more candid. Lemme know if I should shaddup n.n

Although I suppose I shouldn't get you guys too hyped up about something funny, since...well...I slay myself, and usually only myself :p
I don't think you'll have to worry about not making anyone laugh. You've at least got one person laughing so far. That's better than nothing.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I don't think you'll have to worry about not making anyone laugh. You've at least got one person laughing so far. That's better than nothing.

tumblr_m6pyw1zDzq1rziwwco1_500.gif

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Awright, Dante is enterin' Limbo! Time to tap into my inner Escher and make a twisted environment :p

EllDawn

You could always look at a few things from Silent Hill. The Room had some interesting areas.

EllDawn

I like Silent Hill, but...it's not outlandish enough. They're very gritty and use grit, rust, steel well, but...eh, just not the samefor DmC, methinks. DmC's environments have always seemed more outlandish in their configuration for me, like something MC Escher would do :x

LW399.jpg
So basically like some of the places in Labyrinth. I think Legend of Dragoon tried the same thing in a few places.

And that picture could probably give me a headache if I look at it too long, and yet I can't stop.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So basically like some of the places in Labyrinth. I think Legend of Dragoon tried the same thing in a few places.

And that picture could probably give me a headache if I look at it too long, and yet I can't stop.

Escher sorta has that effect, I think, haha.

I think first and foremost, I need to tackle this environmental design somewhat like a level designer. I think that might have been what helped make DmC's levels a bit more interesting. Hhhmmmmmm...I'll continue thinking while I watch the Highlander TV series :p

EllDawn

Escher sorta has that effect, I think, haha.

I think first and foremost, I need to tackle this environmental design somewhat like a level designer. I think that might have been what helped make DmC's levels a bit more interesting. Hhhmmmmmm...I'll continue thinking while I watch the Highlander TV series :p
I should share it on facebook and see what comments I get, if any.

I'd watch the movie rather than the TV show. I never really did like the main character.

Top Bottom