• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry - Movie, Dream Cast and Crew.

This_IZ_Sparda!

Yes, but all of said movies were terrible

Now for my cast

Nicholas Cage as Dante
Megan Fox as Kat
Ryan Reynolds as Mundus
Nicholas Cage as Vergil
Sigourney Weaver as Lillith
Will Ferrell as Phineas
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

:D

There, I made sure every actor was A list, and I even got a popular director!

OH YEAH, i can imagine how well Nick can pull it off....
Nic-Cage-priest.jpg

^ "Errrk ERRRGGGHKKK!! DEVIL TRIGGER INTENSIFYING!!"

200_s.gif

^ "DEVIL TRIGGER ULTIMATE FORM"

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Yes, but all of said movies were terrible

Now for my cast

Nicholas Cage as Dante
Megan Fox as Kat
Ryan Reynolds as Mundus
Nicholas Cage as Vergil
Sigourney Weaver as Lillith
Will Ferrell as Phineas
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

:D

There, I made sure every actor was A list, and I even got a popular director!

OH YEAH, i can imagine how well Nick can pull it off....
Nic-Cage-priest.jpg

^ "Errrk ERRRGGGHKKK!! DEVIL TRIGGER INTENSIFYING!!"

200_s.gif

^ "DEVIL TRIGGER ULTIMATE FORM"

No he won't!

You're making a mockery on the movie, JUST BECAUSE it'll never go successfully!

This_IZ_Sparda!

No he won't!

You're making a mockery on the movie, JUST BECAUSE it'll never go successfully!
Relax that comment's just for the luls. :tongue: Of course i want a DmC sequel and movie that will succeed. I was simply riding along mrrandomluls' comment. Ride along the joke for once. Kidding around doesnt necessarily mean MOCKERY. If i plainly said this movie is sh!t and should be fed to the dogs coz it's a Dragonball movie ripoff, then I'd understand your strong reaction. Chill, dude, chill

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Can't we have two different actors play the twin brothers?

Nicholas Hoult is perfect for Dante, but who's the best Vergil? It shouldn't be the same actor who plays Dante.

How about new characters to add into the first movie? Kinda like how the Resident Evil movies did?

Perhaps they can add a "Tank" & a "Cypher" in the movie.

Last edited:

This_IZ_Sparda!

Nick Hoult and Armie Hammer?

Do you see any resemblance to each other?

warm-bodies-image-nicholas-hoult-2.jpg
Nope. But i do see his resemblance to Vergil. You'd probably want to tell THAT to other guy in this post i was agreeing with in regards to Armie Hammer. Aren't we all just giving our suggestions and opinions here?
Btw Nicholas Hoult's a bit too boyish for Dante in my opinion unless they buff him up a bit for the movie.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Do you think Brad Dourif fits well with Mundus? Don't care about how he'll look like the DmC version. He's totally evil all the time.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
I changed my mind about Nicholas Hoult. Yeah, you guys are right - although he does resemble the skinny emo Dante we saw in the 2010 trailer, he's a tad too baby-faced. So, I've got another suggestion; Garrett Hedlund.

You might know him as the guy from Tron: Legacy. I guess he isn't that bad of an actor.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think for screenwriters, Alex Garland(28 days later, The Beach, Enslaved, Judge Dredd) might be your best bet.

He's got a good track record, he's a fan of the medium(comic and video games) and he can help ensure that the suits( the producers) don't muck with a vision (that's what happened with Dragon Ball Evolution).

He was story editor on DmC so he has some familiarity with the story and Enslaved was even better so just let him free reign.

EllDawn

I think I'd choose the guys who did the first Silent Hill. Yes, they made a lot of changes to the story, but I'd rather not have a movie version of the game anyway. The atmosphere still felt like Silent Hill in many ways, and they had a fairly good story. Plus they didn't choose actors because of their popularity, but because of their talent and how well they fit the characters.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Can we add exclusive movie characters into the movie?

for example: If there was a "Tank" character, perhaps name him Enzo. He can be an orphan who learned about computers from Vergil and offers his services to Dante as support against Bob Barbas' gauntlet and prison of souls. Unlike Kat, he has a portable computer with him and an eye-like device that allows him to see what Dante sees in Limbo. He even gave an extra to Dante with him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Can we add exclusive movie characters into the movie?

for example: If there was a "Tank" character, perhaps name him Enzo. He can be an orphan who learned about computers from Vergil and offers his services to Dante as support against Bob Barbas' gauntlet and prison of souls. Unlike Kat, he has a portable computer with him and an eye-like device that allows him to see what Dante sees in Limbo. He even gave an extra to Dante with him.

sure but movies have finite time so you dont want to introduce someone that feels superfluous.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Nick and Armie r perfect for Dante and Vergil.

But 4 Kat... How long there b hope for Jen Lawrence to play her?

I didn't like the look Mundus has in DmC. I prefer Brad Dourif playing Mundus.

Lindsay Lohan fits well with Lilith. Would've been better to look like not those plastic surgery ones.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Okay, let's be realistic here. If the movie is really being directed by a bunch of lunatics who only had past experience in directing Pepsi commercials, then you know Jen Lawrence isn't going to be in it. Yeah, I know..this is a dream cast thread, but still let's be down to the ground for one minute or so.

Dante/Vergil - Chad Michael Collins.
You (don't) know him from: Sniper Reloaded.
Reason: Two reasons - first one is:
342920.jpg
Second one is; he is a second-hand actor, exactly what these muckworms look for nowadays.

Mundus: Michael Ironside
You (don't) know him from: Scanners, Total Recall, Extreme Prejudice, Starship Troopers, Splinter Cell franchise.
Reason: Although Ironside has been in several well-received movies, he has descended very low over time, and I am talking 'from punching Schwarzenegger to the face and cracking a cheesy line to sitting in a booth and cracking more cheesy lines' low. He is pefect.

Kat: Daveigh Chase.
You (don't) know her from: The Ring, Donnie Darko.
Reason: Yes, she's done some fantastic movies, but she has failed to gain acclaim for some reason.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Brad Dourif is better for Mundus. I mean that actor is the seed of evil.

Should he play Mundus fully or play the demon form of Mundus?

EllDawn

Brad Dourif is better for Mundus. I mean that actor is the seed of evil.

Should he play Mundus fully or play the demon form of Mundus?
If he'd play Mundus at all, he should play both. It's better to have the same actor. And Brad Dourif has the acting ability.

Top Bottom