• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry - Movie, Dream Cast and Crew.

The Final Offer

I say keep everyone who voices someone in the game as the cast.

But if they really have to have someone that everyone knows, let it be Morgan freeman as Phineas.

Dantesanimus

I say keep everyone who voices someone in the game as the cast.

But if they really have to have someone that everyone knows, let it be Morgan freeman as Phineas.

He can only be in it if he whispers "I can smell you." into someones ear at some point. ;P

Also, the only problem with some VA's is that they generally aren't experienced on film OR are TV actors (true in the case of DMC) and TV and Film acting are two different games entirely. That being said some can do both , Tim Phillips, who has been fairly successful lately, wouldn't be awful and Louis Herthum (who is a pretty fantastic actor) would be great in the same role as well. The other two (Kat and Vergil) have only come in gone in various short lived TV roles which leads me to doubt their track records/ abilities.

Dantesanimus

That's what they said about RE. Now look at it, over 4 movies that actually have a high gross.
Yeah, but are they actually good? Lots of movies can be loads of **** and still make bank due to financial loopholes and weird niche audiences. Look at any Tyler Perry or post Happy Gilmore Sandler movies.

The Final Offer

Yeah, but are they actually good? Lots of movies can be loads of **** and still make bank due to financial loopholes and weird niche audiences. Look at any Tyler Perry or post Happy Gilmore Sandler movies.

You know it's your opinion if you think the RE movies and any other movies are bad. But don't deny that they have a growing fanbase.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
That's what they said about RE. Now look at it, over 4 movies that actually have a high gross.
Yes, but all of said movies were terrible

Now for my cast

Nicholas Cage as Dante
Megan Fox as Kat
Ryan Reynolds as Mundus
Nicholas Cage as Vergil
Sigourney Weaver as Lillith
Will Ferrell as Phineas
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

:D

There, I made sure every actor was A list, and I even got a popular director!

The Final Offer

Now for my cast

Nicholas Cage as Dante
Megan Fox as Kat
Ryan Reynolds as Mundus
Nicholas Cage as Vergil
Will Ferrell as Phineas

Terrible according to who?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Brad Dourif fits well with Mundus, for being an embodiment of all evil villains and all.

I mean when Dante meets with Mundus at his office, they'll chat and Brad as Mundus, will give out some traits from his last villain roles... mostly the murdering doll. Dante would shut him up and **** him off to get him away from the Hellgate by chatting up the pain Dante had to endure and how he suffered by Mundus' hands in losing the only family he had. But doesn't mention Vergil.

When Mundus gets angry at Dante's words and throws out a rage and tantrum, he tries to rip out Dante's heart. But when he finds out the Hellgate was broken, he thinks Dante did it as he strangles him. However, unexpectedly, Vergil made it just in time as he slices Mundus and impales him.

As Mundus is bleeding and is in shock of the fact Vergil is Dante's brother, he lets Dante finish him off with three punches, taking out all the pain his life suffered and then throws him off the building, landing him into where blades are tipping up, right at his stomach and face. Also with Dante spitting at him on his way down.

Last edited:

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Here lies mrrandomlulz. Forever broken.
>implying I wasn't broken LONG before you came onto the forum :p

I also love how you weaseled your way around the statistics that the vast majority of the game's fanbase HATES the movies.

Just go on ANY RE forum

The Final Offer

He can only be in it if he whispers "I can smell you." into someones ear at some point. ;P

Also, the only problem with some VA's is that they generally aren't experienced on film OR are TV actors (true in the case of DMC) and TV and Film acting are two different games entirely. That being said some can do both , Tim Phillips, who has been fairly successful lately, wouldn't be awful and Louis Herthum (who is a pretty fantastic actor) would be great in the same role as well. The other two (Kat and Vergil) have only come in gone in various short lived TV roles which leads me to doubt their track records/ abilities.

Yeah, but in time they can gain that experience. I'm sure working with actual actors can help them flesh out their flaws as long as they're capable of absorbing constructive criticism the right way.

Dantesanimus

Now for my cast

Nicholas Cage as Dante
Megan Fox as Kat
Ryan Reynolds as Mundus
Nicholas Cage as Vergil
Will Ferrell as Phineas

If only the universe was this amazing. Actually. This should be edited. Nic Cage as everyone and John Woo directs.

Dantesanimus

The Resident Evil fanbase :p

I was really referring to general public opinion [ I actually think the first two (and more successful of the bunch are fun, if not completely random. I wouldn't consider myself a huge RE fan so I don't hate on them for the inconsistencies as much, except for how they introduced the Redfeild's...but mostly for the choppy writing of it.) . If you look at public rating sites the films usually register pretty low and that's not just fanbase viewers, that's the general audience.

Top Bottom