• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
dL6oJnR.gif

Also *GIGANTIC FAKE COUGH* :whistle:
ONLY PROMOTE YOUR STORY TO ME WHEN YOU FINALLY HAVE THAT CHAPTER 8 UP!

:tongue:

It's cool though man. I know you're busy.

but seriously, Mission 8
tumblr_lhgjim2jYx1qbiuveo1_400.gif

chubbz98

im a grown man Afraid to play dmc 1 at night
this is great i felt that when DMC released it didn't have as much replay value or depth and content as previous entry's in the series this port may change my opinion's on the game completely, i plan on getting this and dmc 4 special edition if not both definitely dmc 4

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well... that's certainly bad news. Looks like we'll never find out what will end up happening to New Dante and Vergil.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
I listened to the podcast and it was said that the new cutscene wasn't a plot point.

Well, I'm not surprised. I mean, it shouldn't be in my opinion. The cutscenes they gave us in the *ahem* vanilla DmC, that should've been all we needed to know.

Not a big fan of holding stuff back for bigger editions. I would've liked more cutscenes though. Or even some behind the scenes footage.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
umm....I dunno where to put it, so I put it here. (feel free to delete my post) Here people can pick DmC DE for 28€ instead of 40. I dunno how long it last, so if you plan to preorder it for full price, you can get few bucks off.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Meanwhile, in the Netherlands, not a single retailer appears to know about DmC: Definitive Edition. News sites, sure. But retailers? Nope. (Also, some UK retailers are offering it for only 20 GBP, which converted into euros is around 26 euros.)

I'm hoping the news of a Collector's Edition is true. If Sleeping Dogs got one, I want one too. Even though I already have many DmC items such as the soundtracks, strategy guide, comic and concept art book, I wouldn't mind having one more thing to add to that.

Hm... I should probably look into a DmC-themed PS4 cover before March. It'll go nicely with my DmC lightbar sticker. Ugh, every time I look at that thing, my fingers are just itching to play DmC! When is it March already?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Meanwhile, in the Netherlands, not a single retailer appears to know about DmC: Definitive Edition. News sites, sure. But retailers? Nope. (Also, some UK retailers are offering it for only 20 GBP, which converted into euros is around 26 euros.)
Amazon currently listing it for 40€. Which is hopefully place-holder price. Site I listed offers it for price you mentioned.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
umm....I dunno where to put it, so I put it here. (feel free to delete my post) Here people can pick DmC DE for 28€ instead of 40. I dunno how long it last, so if you plan to preorder it for full price, you can get few bucks off.

Here works fine. But if you wanted to make a new thread to make people more aware of this then go right ahead :thumbsup:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Vergil really didn't shatter his cool, calculating edge until he uttered quite possibly the most out-of-character line I've ever heard him utter: "I'll just your own blood to undo Daddy's little spell." Daddy's little spell? REALLY???
I think my favorite line in the entire game is when Vergil demands Dante to fork over his amulet in the Underworld:

"Give that to me."
"No way---you've got your own."
"Yes, but I want yours, too."

You could sum up the plot of the entire game with that exchange of dialogue alone.

I hope DMC3 gets another special edition, where as soon as the game starts up, that line plays, the game instantly ends, and the credits roll.

And then the disc self-destructs.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I hope DMC3 gets another special edition, where as soon as the game starts up, that line plays, the game instantly ends, and the credits roll.

And then the disc self-destructs.
I would thank the Nine Divines every day if DMC3 self-destructed in my PS2 before I got to play it, on that faithful day when I got it on release. It would've saved me so much rage and disappointment.

Top Bottom