• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc dante vs DMC3 vergil

who wins

• Total voters

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Math is just that thing that doesn't catch on like everything else. I mean, I was doing fine in all my other subjects. Especially English, reading, and history. Probably just because I always loved to read. Thing is what I've noticed, is that you seriously would like only need in life up to Elementary level math. Alegebra and Calculus is because they want to watch you suffer. Like a sadistic ******* created this sh!t.

Over dramatic? Maybe. That's what I imagined though. I really don't like math lol.
Nah. It's just the way that it's taught that's sadistic. If things went at a (much) slower pace, then it wouldn't be such an issue.

Reading is way more important anyway.

Do I wish I had studied math? A little bit, until I found that "Stencyl" program that helps you make games easily (or so they say).

The only possible reason I would even attempt studying any sort of advanced math is to be able to have... I dunno, a good career, and maybe job security.

But I realized, that in this economy, there is no job security. Office jockeys are getting laid off left and right. And what's worse, robots are taking menial labor jobs (in countries like China and Britain... no really) like fast food production... so a lot of people out there are screwed either way.

In Rio, people finally stood up and protested against the lack of public service. And it's not just there. It's all over Europe as well.

You've seen the Zimmerman riots, right? It's just a matter of time before it goes completely critical one way or another. "Job security" probably wouldn't be in my best interest right now, anyway.

I think I'll be able to make a living as a mercenary in this soon-to-be apocalyptic scenario.

Finally, a badass career I can get behind. :cool:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I was always being reasonable. Highly argumentative, sure, but reasonable. The only reason why I wouldn't compromise is because I would have to give up on my reasoning and start from scratch.

You can always do what I do, and just sit on the sidelines and try to keep the real facts straight :p

I haven't really been invested in which character wins, but really just making sure the facts are straight, and both characters are properly represented. After that Link vs Cloud deathbattle that Screw Attack did...I sorta cannot stand theory fights where information is wrong.

Playing devil's advocate is fun, though :p

Railazel

Good God in a baby carriage, why is Deadpool in this!?

You can always do what I do, and just sit on the sidelines and try to keep the real facts straight :p

I haven't really been invested in which character wins, but really just making sure the facts are straight, and both characters are properly represented. After that Link vs Cloud deathbattle that Screw Attack did...I sorta cannot stand theory fights where information is wrong.

You were mad at that, too?

I know, right?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
You know in Spain they let you take naps after a huge lunch... is that why their economy is such a mess right now?

Joking, of course. I wish we could all take naps after stuffing our faces to the breaking point. Life would be so much better that way.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Go to the ODB website and tell them that.

Being immortal or unkillable doesn't make you unbeatable and its not a matter of who will kill who its more of a matter who will win in a fight.

You can defeat an immortal in many ways......such as dismembering them into many parts (limbs and body parts) and burying them alive.............I wanted to use the scene in Naruto when Shikamaru blows Hidan (an unkillable immortal) into many pieces (he lived that) and buries him alive under pile or rubble.

Unless if Deadpool can teleport his limbs after they've been severed.

Dante still outclasses Deadpool in speed, range, better abilities (can Deadpool stop time?....maybe he did I never read all of the Deadpool comics), DC, and even durability (there isn't much Deadpool can do to Dante).
He doesn't out class Deadpool. You wouldn't say that if you actually knew a thing or two about Deadpool. I've read a lot of Deadpool. I know the character. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Dante would struggle against Taskmaster and Deadpool beat him when he was f#cking tied up! If you have any idea who Taskmaster is then you'd know why that's impressive. He was first introduced as an Avengers villain. Yea, for a whole team to take on. Deadpool also bested The Hulk. THE F#CKING HULK. Something that I doubt Dante could do.

Naruto freaking sucks and that has no relevance here.

Dante couldn't beat Deadpool. I know my Deadpool. I have a sh!t load of comics and even read more than I own. Dante may be able to put up a decent fight but, Deadpool would kill him and take the victory in the end. Probably p!ssing on his corpse afterwards and jacking all his pizza.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
You know in Spain they let you take naps after a huge lunch... is that why their economy is such a mess right now?

Joking, of course. I wish we could all take naps after stuffing our faces to the breaking point. Life would be so much better that way.

That happened to me in freshman biology. It was my class right after lunch, I slept through most of the first semester :/ I was like a goddamn bear.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Deadpool's Healing Factor is such that he just actually regrows his body. Burying the pieces would just have him regrowing his whole body in a hole somewhere >_<
Deadpool can survive stuff that would kill Dante. I've never seen Dante been dealt the kind of damage Deadpool has bounced back from and I'm pretty sure the reason is because he couldn't bounce back at all.

Railazel

No, I do, too.

But I've been watching Supernatural all day while I was writing, and if I take a nappy I might have a bad dweam. WHERE'S MUH BANKY?!

Indeed, me wan' some food...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

As much as I love Zelda, I would totally go with Cloud on that match.

However, the match between Goku Vs. Superman was right. I swear it's so hard for the weeaboos to accept that. I love superheroes and I do like Superman. I also love Goku and I'm a massive Dragonball fan. I like Goku more than Supes.

BUT SUPERMAN WOULD DESTROY GOKU PERIOD.

It's actually getting on my nerd nerves because so many people won't let it go. I love Goku too but, man he's no match for Superman. Everyone wanted that match up for the longest time and I was like the only one that was saying the whole time "Why? Superman will win anyway."

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

However, the match between Goku Vs. Superman was right. I swear it's so hard for the weeaboos to accept that. I love superheroes and I do like Superman. I also love Goku and I'm a massive Dragonball fan. I like Goku more than Supes.

It's actually getting on my nerd nerves because so many people won't let it go. I love Goku too but, man he's no match for Superman. Everyone wanted that match up for the longest time and I was like the only one that was saying the whole time "Why? Superman will win anyway."

I got a question...

Can Deadpool survive lava (or magma) or a nuclear explosion? Also, I think I kind of like Taskmaster now -- I don't really have a good reason as to why, though... :/

Oh, and I also prefer Spawn.

SpawnMask48fXLG.gif

Pure badassery right there.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
SHKLARBLE

I just had a problem with them saying "The Master Sword is the 'Blade of Evil's Bane,' and Cloud has Jenova cells, and Jenova is evil, so he is weak to the blade." Except that Jenova isn't evil, she was just a parasitic alien, and even if she was evil, just having her cells wouldn't be enough, because Cloud is pretty much the exact opposite of evil :p

Plus their whole spiel of figuring of figuring out how much strength Cloud has to be able to swing the Buster Sword like he can, cutting through concrete and whatnot, and Link blocks the blows like they're nothing. Indestructible shield or no, those blows would have been tossing Link around all over the place :/

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.

But...Worldbreaker Hulk has limitless strength, speed, toughness and endurance. He can breath in space and survived a planet blowing up (A planet he blew up BTW) and destroyed the Dark Dimension. He could take Superman

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I got a question...

Can Deadpool survive lava (or magma) or a nuclear explosion? Also, I think I kind of like Taskmaster now -- I don't really have a good reason as to why, though... :/

That's a good question. I figure you'd need a suitable environment to be able to start regrowing limbs, so he couldn't start healing until he was clear of the lava. Nuclear explosions would vaporize the body...but then it all comes down to where the Healing Factor comes from, because I think it would start at a genetic level, so anything smaller wouldn't do it. But...I dunno. That's just my theory :p

THIS IS SO OFF-TOPIC

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
But...Worldbreaker Hulk has limitless strength, speed, toughness and endurance.
Please don't mention that version of him. "Unstoppable" characters like that aren't really all that fun to read about. It gets kind of boring if you can take on anything.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
He doesn't out class Deadpool. You wouldn't say that if you actually knew a thing or two about Deadpool. I've read a lot of Deadpool. I know the character. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Dante would struggle against Taskmaster and Deadpool beat him when he was f#cking tied up! If you have any idea who Taskmaster is then you'd know why that's impressive. He was first introduced as an Avengers villain. Yea, for a whole team to take on. Deadpool also bested The Hulk. THE F#CKING HULK. Something that I doubt Dante could do.

Naruto freaking sucks and that has no relevance here.

Dante couldn't beat Deadpool. I know my Deadpool. I have a sh!t load of comics and even read more than I own. Dante may be able to put up a decent fight but, Deadpool would kill him and take the victory in the end. Probably p!ssing on his corpse afterwards and jacking all his pizza.

I know who Taskmaster is...some dude who managed to learn all of the Avengers fighting styles by watching them fight and is capable of self recording various moves and fighting styles and mimicking them. He is very efficient with a sword and gun as well as picked up shield fighting skills from Captain America.

Well he didn't kill the Hulk now did he since nothing in his toolset is capable of such destructive feats.

Plus there is a difference between being bested in a fight or completely demolished.

Plus there isn't much in Deadpool tool set that is capable of finishing Hulk or Dante (that easily especially since the weapon/attack needs to be charged with magic or intense force capable of harming a supernatural creature such as Dante....there is nothing magical about Deadpool).

Plus its not like Deadpool is unbeatable....or perfect.

630551-teentitans5pyratep02034iv.jpg

I may not be well versed in Marvel comics but I do read up on them....well its hard there is so many damn issues its hard to keep track.

Top Bottom