• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc 5 ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
excalibur22;120610 said:
i like your sig esura :cool: and capcom is goin to make an announcment within the next 6 months for sure because i heard it from a guy who works under kenzo tsujimoto the CEO of capcom

Thanx!

But bull****! I want proof, trailer, something!

aka958

Don't trust people
I think it would be really cool if dante had his own story and Nero also (you could choose) and later you get a secret Vergil Story! o_O that is amazing! also that you could meet 2 different bosses in one fight like Echidna and berial in the ''meet lots of bosses'' mission that you choose wich 2 on the same time like 5 times then done, or 3

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ok; I'm not getting jumpy here, but WHY is there a DMC5 forum already? DMC4 only came out a few months ago, and it's years away from release. It hasn't even been confirmed to be in production.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;120698 said:
Ok; I'm not getting jumpy here, but WHY is there a DMC5 forum already? DMC4 only came out a few months ago, and it's years away from release. It hasn't even been confirmed to be in production.

I agree with you here. But as Angel has stated, Steve thought it was a good idea :D

Esura

LordOfDarkness;120705 said:
I agree with you here. But as Angel has stated, Steve thought it was a good idea :D

Nero and Kyrie,
laying in a tree,

Thats what I want from 5 as well as my previous post.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If you are caught evading the swear filter like that again there will be a permanent infraction. Please read the rules.

As has been stated before, although seen as premature to add a DMC 5 forum already there are two things to note:

1) No one is obliged to be involved

2) The sooner we start discussing/including prospective DMC 5 stuff on these boards, the sooner the search engines pick up on it and we retain our top spot. This site provides part of our income so to remain at the top is very very important - not only for that but our affiliates will want to remain with a site that keeps on top of all things DMC as much as possible.

It may seem a bit odd given the circumstances but there is no harm in it and if you don't wish to participate in any DMC5 related discussions just yet there is no need to.

Esura

Angel;120731 said:
If you are caught evading the swear filter like that again there will be a permanent infraction. Please read the rules.

As has been stated before, although seen as premature to add a DMC 5 forum already there are two things to note:

1) No one is obliged to be involved

2) The sooner we start discussing/including prospective DMC 5 stuff on these boards, the sooner the search engines pick up on it and we retain our top spot. This site provides part of our income so to remain at the top is very very important - not only for that but our affiliates will want to remain with a site that keeps on top of all things DMC as much as possible.

I wasnt trying to get pass filter. I used periods to signify a break between letters, so you'll have to spell it. It is a parody of the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. in the tree song kids normally sang.

And did ANYONE read my DMC5 wishlist!?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's classed as evading the filter as it is a swear word still prohibited by this site. Sorry - rules is rules ^_^

Esura

Angel;120737 said:
It's classed as evading the filter as it is a swear word still prohibited by this site. Sorry - rules is rules ^_^

Okay, srry.

But I repeat, did ANYONE read my DMC5 wishlist!?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
no............ :.lol:
i would like in dmc 5 .........
neros background
virgils return
Dante the main character
nero in only 7 missions out of 30 ........
more puzzles and less walking around

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nero and Lucia liquidated.

Dante like his DMC1 form

You get to know the bosses before you have to fight them.

More puzzles

More platforming

Faster enemies

Original enemies that are actually mildly scary and fun to fight.

MasterofWeird

what I want in DMC5:

Vergil's return/nero's back story. personally (and I hope I don't get flamed for this :\) I think nero is the lame caterpillar equivalent of Vergil the stylish butterfly. so hopefully we can have vergil back.

NO lucia! for the love of god no lucia!

more costumes! (like shirtless Dante or a shirtless Lady)

humor

Most of all(and I'm surprised no one has said this) I want co-op like halo 3. I think it would be awesome to rip through missions with a friend as Dante and Vergil. It opens up so many possibilities for stylish moves (jackpot!)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
MasterofWeird;127568 said:
what I want in DMC5:

Vergil's return/nero's back story. personally (and I hope I don't get flamed for this :\) I think nero is the lame caterpillar equivalent of Vergil the stylish butterfly. so hopefully we can have vergil back.

i agree + rep .......... what a great start to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom