• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc 5 ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well im the first to make a thread in this forum thing.....

wats everyone expecting from dmc 5

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow first thread, first post in the brand new part of the forum...

I am hoping that it will be better than DMC4(didnt like nero)
vergil to come back(though i know he wont)
the PC and PS3 versions to come out at the same time(that wont happen either)
and for me to be able to get it on the day it comes out

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i hope they give nero more back story and u play as dante more than nero .
i may just have to get it.....

Koemi

half-breed
I was o_O when I saw this forum - thought it's coming out next year or what. A bit disappointed, but well at least now I can come in once in a while and post up my thoughts for DMC5 ;)

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
i think nero should only be played in like maybe 4 missions and then dante for the others. and it should give neros background

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Why the hell is there a dmc5 section?

I must ask this...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Did you not see the poll?

Plus if Steve thinks it's a good idea for the site, it generally is ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angel;120442 said:
Did you not see the poll?

Plus if Steve thinks it's a good idea for the site, it generally is ;)

Oh rite, what poll? Seriously, dmc5 isn't even out yet *no ***** And we don't even know when it is coming. Personally, I thought we should have a dmc5 section when we find out some dates of its release. But eh, too late to say that now :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
BringerOfChaos;120420 said:
It should chronicle the epicness of Vergil.

It's that simple.

QFT.

That's all DMC 5 needs to be, the epicness of Vergil, although I would welcome Nero's backstory, so long as Vergil makes a return.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LordOfDarkness;120447 said:
Oh rite, what poll? Seriously, dmc5 isn't even out yet *no ***** And we don't even know when it is coming. Personally, I thought we should have a dmc5 section when we find out some dates of its release. But eh, too late to say that now :lol:
I think it goes that the sooner we get one up and running, the sooner we feature highly and above all others for all things DMC 5 when it does come out - plus people will search, albeit in vain, for DMC 5 stuff now, see our site and hopefully stick around for the rest of the DMC talk too...

Tis the theory as I know it - of course, if Capcom say there will never be another DMC game again then we'll all look a bit stupid....but I don't think they'd dump it just yet ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Who knows? :lol:

Okay, I see why this is needed now, thanks :)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante's fire arms should include: E+I, Shotgun, dual sub-machine guns, (long range) missile launcher, Minigun, Laser gun.

Devil arms: Flame longsword, Wind imbued gauntlets, Ice halberd, Electric katana & Yamato (dual wield), Rebellion and holy dagger.

Dante should NOT be as cocky as in DMC3 and 4. He should talk a bit but IMO Dante should be more serious than comedic.

Do not let Lucia back into the series!

In the end Dante should be challenging either Vergil (who's skills are now refined to perfection) or some huge bad-ass megalomaniacal entity who can whip up maelstroms of hugely damaging attacks (like Mundus from DMC1).

Devil trigger should not make you nearly invincible, instead it should quadruple your attack power. You should be able to properly fly (like in DMC2).

Get a new time manipulating thing.

Vergil should definitely be in it.

The area should be quite enclosed like a citadel or a castle.

There should be a fully interactive environment (smash enemies into things, pick up stuff etc)

Nero is banished from the series (sorry but, long story short, I completely abhor him).

That's what I'm hoping for.:D

Saix

Devil's Advocate
^^^^

Whoa, lota thought there..

I want Nero explanation! And to play as Dante, i hate my gay unspecial version lacking in Dante.

Maybe vergil return.

I liked the 'town/city' setting in DMC2 (shock horror)... maybe more of that?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Okay, for DMC5.....

- Nero the main playable character. Game revolves around Nero. Dante is an unlockable character.
- Dante has his own playthrough, provided you beat the game with Nero.
- Give Nero an assortment of Devil Arms.
- Lucia should be brought back and make her all sexed up like Lady.
- Make Kyrie all sexed up like Lady.
- Dont bring Vergil back to life. Make him a ghost or flashback or something.
- Make the game more goth-like.
- If possible, make an online co-op mode with Nero and Dante after you beat the game.
- Make Nero's Devil Bringer look more like Nelo's right arm.
- Make a save feature for Bloody Palace.
- Add an assortment of unlockable costumes for Nero and Dante.

But seriously, Vergil should NOT come back to life!

This is all I can think 'bout right now.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
WOAH!!! I've been on for about an hour, and I kept seeing Trish's eyes thinking, "Oh, Steve must have changed the pic for the movie forum or something." Then after I came back to the page for the 80th time today, I looked again and saw DMC5 and was like, NWHFOWEBNIHIO!!!

So is it OFFICIAL, there IS gonna be a DMC5?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergilissexy;120601 said:
WOAH!!! I've been on for about an hour, and I kept seeing Trish's eyes thinking, "Oh, Steve must have changed the pic for the movie forum or something." Then after I came back to the page for the 80th time today, I looked again and saw DMC5 and was like, NWHFOWEBNIHIO!!!

So is it OFFICIAL, there IS gonna be a DMC5?

Nope. Maybe at a later date but not at this moment. A board created only for DMC5 speculations.

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
i like your sig esura :cool: and capcom is goin to make an announcment within the next 6 months for sure because i heard it from a guy who works under kenzo tsujimoto the CEO of capcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom