• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did anyone like Lucia?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
mm interesting maybe so....:) and yeah if its no big....(cliff notes) thx

Well basically Lucia is a half-demon like Dante who is native to Limbo city.

Her mother was a women who is from the vie di marli who are a race of nomadic demons that stay out of current demon politics. Matier is her maternal grandmother and current leader.

Her dad was Arius who was a human turned demon and eventually became a political leader in limbo.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Well basically Lucia is a half-demon like Dante who is native to Limbo city.

Her mother was a women who is from the vie di marli who are a race of nomadic demons that stay out of current demon politics. Matier is her maternal grandmother and current leader.

Her dad was Arius who was a human turned demon and eventually became a political leader in limbo.
mmm very interesting....i like where this is going....but its kinda like dmc2 but in limbo right??:/

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I didnt think it was really neccesary for you to stray to far with the character since she was barely defined in DMC2.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I liked Lucia. Her voice was bit annoying. (She is one of those characters where you look at her and you'll like "Hey girl how you doing?" than she talks and your like "Damn, Damn, DAMN, DAMN!!!!!!!")
I found her play style to be a lot more fun than Dante's. The game was built perfectly for her. She has a awesome looking Devil Trigger and she actually has a reason for being in the story where Dante is just kinda their. I would like to see Lucia return. (She needs a new voice actor thou)

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I liked Lucia. Her voice was bit annoying. (She is one of those characters where you look at her and you'll like "Hey girl how you doing?" than she talks and your like "Damn, Damn, DAMN, DAMN!!!!!!!")
I found her play style to be a lot more fun than Dante's. The game was built perfectly for her. She has a awesome looking Devil Trigger and she actually has a reason for being in the story where Dante is just kinda their. I would like to see Lucia return. (She needs a new voice actor thou)
LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! (been there a few times in my day...) BUT I do agree with u, it reminds me of 4...game's kinda focused on one character an' Dante happens to be there -_-
As long as she keeps the accent I wouldn't mind her VA changin'

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! (been there a few times in my day...) BUT I do agree with u, it reminds me of 4...game's kinda focused on one character an' Dante happens to be there -_-
As long as she keeps the accent I wouldn't mind her VA changin'

Damn that accent, damn it well! :p

Dante47

*anime nosebleed rocket*
b8e62edfb8d1f6a99c064bf584f10bc61289277570_full.jpg

Top Bottom