• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did anyone like Lucia?

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Lili Rochefort;281751 said:
I havn't played DMC 2... but I like her... but her accent is awful! :D

Wasn't it meant to be Italian...? I quite liked it. :p But I've been in Italy for a good while, I suppose I was used to it.

Osaka

trollololol
Esura;184805 said:
Lucia was pretty badass. And I liked her better than Trish though, although Lady got them both beat in pure badassery.

Agreed. I must admit Trish is the last person I think about when I think of main characters in DMC's world.

Darth Angelo;209490 said:
The last place I want to see her is as one of Dante's girls.

I strongly agree with this also, Lady and Trish are enough to hang around. As the old saying goes "two's company, three's a crowd."

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
Hated lucia. Never liked her fighting style. And compared to trish or lady, well...she cant win. Her story was short. I played tru the game with her just bcause she was part of the game. I would prefer playing trish instead.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Poor Lucia...maybe she'll end up being "Miss Hood" in DmC :D (braces for attack)

What did people think was so wrong with Lucia's voice actor? If you ask me, Dante's voice actor in 2 was the one that needed work. Too morose. Totally un-Dantelike. Lucia's was fine.
minus the "Un-Dantelike" bit I couldn't really tell, what with the lack of dialogue (minus Mission 20/13)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
She was fine enough. I loved her fighting style. Two-weapons fighting for the win! Her demonic form was kinda mediocre, but then again, I only like Sparda's, Corrupted Vergil's and Majin Dante's, so that doesn't mean a lot:p Now that she will return with better graphics I'm eager to play with her again as my 2nd DMC2 disc died only a week after I bought it.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
If I'm honest, she kind of annoyed Me. Her accent was a little grating at times as it sounded forced by the actor rather than natural. Her behind wasn't all bad though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I did a whole convo with darkslayer discussing her back in another thread so if you want, I can give you the cliff notes.

But its easy to fit her in seeing as the reboot has no ties to the pre-existing canon, so you could just make her an existing citizen of limbo city.

She could be either angel or demon.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I did a whole convo with darkslayer discussing her back in another thread so if you want, I can give you the cliff notes.

But its easy to fit her in seeing as the reboot has no ties to the pre-existing canon, so you could just make her an existing citizen of limbo city.

She could be either angel or demon.
mm interesting maybe so....:) and yeah if its no big....(cliff notes) thx

Top Bottom