• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did anyone like Lucia?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
trish was only playable as basicly an alternate costume and lady has never been playable so their fighting styles are not as fleshed out as a playable charicter. when i said they were cooler i was baseing it primarily on personality.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
True Trish was just a playable bonus costume, but she did have a unique moveset. Well, not THAT unique, as all the moves were taken from DMC1, but you get my point.

It would be interesting, albeit rather frustrating, to play as Lady. Using only guns and having no DT would get old rather fast.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;211786 said:
True Trish was just a playable bonus costume, but she did have a unique moveset. Well, not THAT unique, as all the moves were taken from DMC1, but you get my point.

It would be interesting, albeit rather frustrating, to play as Lady. Using only guns and having no DT would get old rather fast.

yeah. i've been thinking about how to add lady as a playable charcter to my own game idea and i've been having a little trouble thinking of how to make her equal to dante. ( or close enough to it )

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I liked Lucia,she was quite an interesting character.Her devil trigger was cool(even though it seemed more angle-like than devil-like)
Her accent was cute at times and a bit annoying at times but still.Also her ending and final boss are both better than Dante's.Also,her weapons and projectiles are awesome.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Devil of War;230186 said:
I liked Lucia,she was quite an interesting character.Her devil trigger was cool(even though it seemed more angle-like than devil-like)
Her accent was cute at times and a bit annoying at times but still.Also her ending and final boss are both better than Dante's.Also,her weapons and projectiles are awesome.

Well i agree.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;233941 said:
Short swords are generally going to do less damage than claymores. >.>

true and a Zweihaender( the type of sword Dante uses
(zweihaenders are bigger then claymores) dose even more damage.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not really. A sharp weapon will do more damage, yes, but it would be a minuscule amount.

I have a question. Did you ever find the Zambak swords for her? Those do as much if not MORE damage than even Vendetta.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
no they don't unless u upgrade them both then they will be the same

i forgot where i found zambak but it's pretty strong but not as strong as vendetta no sery

V

Oldschool DMC fan
What did people think was so wrong with Lucia's voice actor? If you ask me, Dante's voice actor in 2 was the one that needed work. Too morose. Totally un-Dantelike. Lucia's was fine.

MrGore

Lucia was cool, but the game story made her look to be weaker than Dante, and for higher Difficulties Trish was better to play cause of her devil trigger.

Top Bottom