• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did anyone like Lucia?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just wondered...
Did you like Lucia or not?

I didn't know if this has been posted before. But i just wanted to know you're thoughts.

Sorry, that sould have been your thoughts

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
When you post something and you want to make a change to it, all you have to do is hit the edit button. It should be located next to quote :)

Lucia was a cool character to me. Would like to know about her background. Her devil trigger was pretty cool and I liked how she dual wields two daggers. She was pretty quick too!

Keaton

Premium
Rightfully said MochaCub ^^

I merged your posts accordingly :)

I liked Lucia, she was a curious character.
Shame she never made it into DMC3 or 4, she had a nice fighting style about her too which was quite refreshing at the time of playing ^^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Lucia was pretty badass. And I liked her better than Trish though, although Lady got them both beat in pure badassery.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Agreed with Esura...
Lucia's DT was pretty cool and her daggers and blades were very stylish.
I seriously hate Trish, she seems too sl*ty to me for someone that looks like dante's mom. IMO Dante's partner should be someone that can have a relationship with him and with Trish, that would be sick (in the bad way).
That's why I think Lady and Lucia make good partners for dante.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I didn't mind Lucia, she had some backstory and ended up a charater you could find a smidge of sympathy for, despite being a demon. Unlike Trish, who... is a demon but I still have no idea how to feel about her and her relationship to Dante (which must be weird to say the least).

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
She was ok but I wouldn't want to see her again unless she was a baddie. The last place I want to see her is as one of Dante's girls.

Meg

Yeah Lucia is just whatever. I actually like Trish I got the idea she cared about Dante and I felt bad for her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I for one thought that she could've been more. Her backstory was only really touched on. IMO, she should be brought back with new weapons, more of her past revealed and, of course, a better voice actor!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
lucia's flaws were the same flaws dante had in dmc2. ( no personalty, all weapons basicly the same), her look, her fighting style and the bit of backstory she had were all cool . so if lucia appeared in another game she whould probably be really cool.

Meg

The only thing is that with the way the story is going i don't think she'll be coming back.

Sparda™

Lucia and Lady are my favorite Devil May Cry girls. Trish is um dunno, I have some kind of antipathy towards her.

I think that out of the three, Lucia would be the perfect match for Dante.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Sparda™;211488 said:
Lucia and Lady are my favorite Devil May Cry girls. Trish is um dunno, I have some kind of antipathy towards her.

I think that out of the three, Lucia would be the perfect match for Dante.

lucia is the best match for dante but lady and trish are way cooler.

Sparda™

darkslayer13;211531 said:
lucia is the best match for dante but lady and trish are way cooler.

Lady and Trish have had more screen time and also DMC2 is set in the far future, so that's a disadvantage for Lucia.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Lucia's my fav DMC girl, tbh. I think she's the best match for Dante, too. You know, instead of Trish. Who is supposed to be his love interest. On the account that in the Divine Comedy Beatrice was Dante's love intrest, and Trish is supposed to stand for Beatrice. I r a classics nerd.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
TBH, I like Lucia's fighting style much more than I like Trish and Lady combined. Just the way she fights is better than those two. She just needs a more fleshed out backstory, more personality, and, of course, a better VA.

Top Bottom