• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Stupid Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Ahh...the famous DMC stupid files. The ones that you can't stop laughing at...The ones that get the $**T out of you...better keep rest of my opinions for me.
What stupid files you like most??? Personally, I fell in love with the first stupid files, man they rock. "Butts, butts, butts..." :lol:

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
Hydralisk;174298 said:
eh? I've never heard of "the stupid files", care to explain?

They're series of youtube videos featuring cutscences from DMC3, and later DMC4 with sound clips from things like the Simpsons and random movies. Quite comedic. I recommend it for anyone looking for a good laugh.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My all time favorite is the 4th vid. 4:19 (the waffle song) and 6:51 (hahahahaha! Nero, hahahahaha! that one gives me shivers and goosebumps of laughter) in particular. And it was sooo funny when they did Dick's voice from Third Rock from the Sun, because he DOES look like Arkham. And the 'oh bugger' they threw in there, classic!

For those of you haven't watched it, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2YhIu3zBP8

Cat

Vergil-ologist
The 1st one!!

I love when Vergil says, after Dante wants Jester to give him some Bubbalicious, he's all "And some Skittles!" ROLFLMAoooooo...:lol:

And Jester's "Butts! Butts! Butts!" *dies*

RedRose

Kael
oh i love the stupid files, make me laugh all the time. I personaly favor 7, i love when Dante does the adam sandler beer song. the person who puts them together does a pretty good job, syncronizing the audio with lip movement is really hard but they pull it off pretty well.

edit:
and I can't forget two things they did with nero, it was perfect:

#1: the power glove (idk which one it was from)

#2:the "f*king windows 98 thing (also don't know which one it's from)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
RedRose;188387 said:
#1: the power glove (idk which one it was from)

#2:the "f*king windows 98 thing (also don't know which one it's from)

I think those are either number 2 or number 3 (I remember those too, lol) The power glove one, if it's the one where Nero jumps and they play that music, is number 4 (my FAVOURITE part of Nero, lulz)

Super Dante was pretty funny too. :lol:

RedRose

Kael
clairavance;188399 said:
Super Dante was pretty funny too. :lol:

oh god, super dante was great, they did that so perfectly and it makes me laugh every single time no matter what.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
What about the one where Vergil tells Nero he is his FATHER!! ala Star Wars? That was highly appropriate, I might say...:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cat;188428 said:
What about the one where Vergil tells Nero he is his FATHER!! ala Star Wars? That was highly appropriate, I might say...:D

lol, yeah. They ended that one off with Dante doing the exact same thing. Nero must be very confuzzled :lol: He's got two daddys!!!

Cat

Vergil-ologist
clairavance;188431 said:
lol, yeah. They ended that one off with Dante doing the exact same thing. Nero must be very confuzzled :lol: He's got two daddys!!!

Scientifically speaking, Nero does have two papas! I mean, if Dante and Vergil both did paternity tests, there'd be no way to decipher who the father of Nero would be between the two of them, since their DNA is identical.

Lol! You just have to ask, who shot the gun...:lol:

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!! This is sooo funny, I can't stop laughing ah man these are awesome, I just watched the videos now (Thanks for the link Clairvance!) This totally made my day!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The ninth one had an awesome intro for the characters. Highlights for me was Dante's "I'm not a mental moron!", Dante's inferno, and where Jester tunes Dante and he goes "The hell you say?" and Jester says "I said who wants to (bleep) touch me!" ROFL. That is some crude funnies. The Dante's having a conversation was hilarious. OW!
You can give me your name - SATAN! These guys are sooo funny :D

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Yeah, the 9th one is super hilarious! :D I love how all the Dante's from all the games were talking and arguing with each other. Like, DMC1 Dante was like "Who are you guys?" And, then DMC4 Dante is all "We're you, man!" And, then he's trying to explain how he traveled through time, and then DMC3 Dante is confused about the details, and then DMC2 Dante calls him a name, and then those two get into an argument, and then they ask Dante the Bloodhedge something... That was just so clever!

I wanna know what movie, or show that was from. Most of the time, I don't even know where the audios are coming from, but they're still funny.

Oh, and there was some audio from something with a character named "Dante" and he answered the phone and a guy on the other line was like "Hey, Dante! Is so-and-so there?" And, then Dante tells Arkham that someone wants him on the phone... What is that audio source? I wanna know...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmm, not sure, will have to go watch it again :D I know most of the clips from the fourth episode, because that's the one I watch most. But I'll see if I can find where it's from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom