• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Stupid Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Yeah, the 10th one's coming before Christmas! I guess blackmamba isn't actually making them anymore, since the 9th one, and he has his friend doing the actual video encoding. But, it's obvious from the 9th one that blackmamba is writing the material, still...

I love that really quick scene, very short, from the 6th one (I think it is) where Jester is behind Dante, and then says in his ear, "You're sexy," in a foreign English-speaking voice. I just can't get that out of my head!!

Also, because I'm a huge Bleach fan, too, I love when Nero goes, "Tensa Zangetsu... BAN-KAI!!" And, then he slashes at Agnus with the energy attack from Yamato. LOL!! Nero gets some good ones, like when everyone was singing in church, and then he farted really loud and openly admitted it to everyone!!!!

SANCTUS: "Let us pray..."
*everyone begins to pray & sing*
*sudden really loud FART is heard, singing stops*
*Credo looks shocked along with everyone else, speechless*
NERO: "IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cat;191980 said:
Yeah, the 10th one's coming before Christmas! I guess blackmamba isn't actually making them anymore, since the 9th one, and he has his friend doing the actual video encoding. But, it's obvious from the 9th one that blackmamba is writing the material, still...

I love that really quick scene, very short, from the 6th one (I think it is) where Jester is behind Dante, and then says in his ear, "You're sexy," in a foreign English-speaking voice. I just can't get that out of my head!!

Also, because I'm a huge Bleach fan, too, I love when Nero goes, "Tensa Zangetsu... BAN-KAI!!" And, then he slashes at Agnus with the energy attack from Yamato. LOL!! Nero gets some good ones, like when everyone was singing in church, and then he farted really loud and openly admitted it to everyone!!!!

SANCTUS: "Let us pray..."
*everyone begins to pray & sing*
*sudden really loud FART is heard, singing stops*
*Credo looks shocked along with everyone else, speechless*
NERO: "IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

ROFL :lol: That WAS funny. I can't wait for the 10th one to come out :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
me either...My friends and I nearly died laughing at the Jester when he goes "butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts ......."

Cat

Vergil-ologist
I love when Jester goes "Butts, butts, butts!" I die every time, lol.

Okay, another scene of epicness (from "Tommy Boy"):

VERGIL: "I'm gonna go ask directions to our next huge, embarrassing failure."
DANTE: "You're a huge, embarrassing failure."
VERGIL: "What?"
DANTE: "Nothing..."

Another one is when Dante sings and plays the Nevan guitar to that "Barbie Girl" song! *rofl*

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Agnus the angry video game nerd

And now Nero would like to express his feelings

Nero....How could this happen to me- Simple Plan the word EMO falshes on the screen

Cat

Vergil-ologist
NERO: "I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm in love, I'm confused, I'm frustrated, I'm torn, I'm weak, I'm emotionally distraught by the turn of events that has been bestowed upon me..."

Cat

Vergil-ologist
NERO: "This guy kinda gives me the creeps..."
CREDO: "That's Dante. Dante loves garlic. He also attacks by farting. He can fart to fly around, too.
NERO: "By farting? Are you kidding me?!"
*Dante flys thru sky, loud fart sound heard*
CREDO: "Sadly, no! I am not kidding."
NERO: "Gross!"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i don't think i've seen that one...but im gonna check it out...

Oh hell I remember that one now
Vergil: I'm going to go ask directions to our next huge embrassing failure
Dante: You're a huge embrassing faliure
Vergil: what?
Dante: Nothing...

Mini Vergil: Daddy what's a nympho?
Vergil: ah the nympho is the state bird of ohio.
Mini Vergil: ohhhhhhh
Lady: You're the the state idiot of Hawaii

aka958

Don't trust people
Marshmallow ride! Love that one, so perfectly made.

Also when Nero didn't read Sanctus memo about him buying Sanctus a popsicle.

I could actually write about this all night so i'll stop right now while it is short. Watched these videos at least 20 times each :D .

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol, the 'shake and bake!' exchange in 5 was good. And Nero going 'well at least that wasn't weird' and then Dante goes 'I loooove youuu' :D
And Agnus 'Bill Nye the science guy'. But my all time favourite from that one was Dante growling "BAD Dante, bad demon"
I could go on and on too, it's just soo funny.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
LOL! Dante singing the Waffle song is epic, and when he sings just about every song he sings. And, whenever he screams something strange when he devil-triggers!

NERO: I... was the one... who put the screw... in the TUNA!!!!!!

Another AWESOME one:

SANCTUS: (to Credo & Agnus) I now pronounce you husband and husband... You may kiss de husband...
CREDO: Ah, HELL NAAAHHH!!

Oh, and all the Vergil-Is-Gay jokes are hilarious!! No offense to anyone, seriously...

Cat

Vergil-ologist
Vergil is, I guess, Metro? Lol... He's just pretty, so people think he's gay. Poor pretty boy Vergil and his hair gel...^_^

Cat

Vergil-ologist
That's what a metro guy is - straight pretty-boy... But, that's off-topic. Sorry!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
oh lol didn't know what metro meant...lol

and now Nero would like to express his feelings....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom