• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
"Xevnas don't push it, his master could be better than we think, and I only have a aluminum bat!" "Plus I kinda wanna stay here cause I'm hungry."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Rip his heart out. Crush his ribs. Skin him alive," Vergil said in bored tones as he swiftly rose back to his feet, glowering down at Moises. "The possibilities are endless."

He stepped away from the lesser demons to look at Trish enquiringly. Memory still evaded him, like a pestering bug buzzing just beyond his reach, but the vague idea that he had known her before cropped up in the back of his mind. Whether she'd been his partner, as she claimed to be Dante's now, or his adversary, he wasn't quite sure yet.

"I'll secure the perimeter," Vergil said flatly.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish looked at Dante, as if to say what do you think we should do?
She was starting to get a headache and she didn't like it at all.
She then turned to Vergil.
"Yes?" she said to Vergil. "You're starring."

Zany Blac

Dante looked at the commotion in front of him, He had been bored ever since the demon trying to enter inside him appeared, now he frankly had had enough.

"When you guys finish your little tea party, I will be inside" said Dante walking through the blast shaped hole that was a door moments ago before he had introduced it to Coyote-A.

Dante paused and turned towards his brother.

"How about you get your sword back and join me for a real party" He said before disappearng into the shadows.

"...And Trish, Trish?!?"

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Xelicor noticed that no one was talking, so he spoke up "Hey are we moving on or no? Cause there are some agonof inis coming" he had to fight them off alone. On of them dashed for him, but he ducked and as he ducked he said, "Is that all you got?" The agonof inis looked behind him as he saw a bat flying at his head. The agonof inis flew into a wall causing additional damage. As he was fighting them off he had to get some ammo, as he was looking for ammo he saw a agonof throwing its shield, hitting him in the shoulder but not deep enough to deteriorate him. He located some combat shotgun bullets, he turned around and made a point blank shot to a agonof's face. There was only one agonof left, as he reloaded for more shots, the agonof ran but Xelicor caught up only to shoot the agonof in the back to break off 4 rib bones, causing it to fall and shatter. "Phew! That could've taken a lot shorter if you guys helped!" They were probably testing me...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil exhaled a heavy sigh. He'd intended to observe the area, secure it, eliminate any possible threats - but Dante had made short work of that. Whoever, or whatever, was within that building was now more than aware of their presence. So much for a stealthy entrance.

He moved to join his brother's side, and said in a low voice meant only for Dante's ears, "I will retrieve Yamato in time. At the moment, I feel obligated to keep your reckless person alive. Now, shall we proceed?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas noticed Vergil heading into the large building.

"Wha? Wait up! You aren't supposed to leave without me, remember?"

Xevnas leaped up the staircase and onto Vergil. For someone who hasn't seen a demon like him, he remained surprisingly calm...

'Maybe...' Xevnas thought, 'Maybe he's done this before? No... No way. Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask...' Xevnas slightly rose his snout from Vergil's shoulder so he could speak. "If you don't mind my asking, did you happen to know a Leseral Xavi, before? He's my father." Retreating his snout back to two-dimensional form, he waited. 'Now to sit and wait while he ponders that...' He thought.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Perhaps. I wouldn't know. I don't pay particular interest to names demons assign themselves, Vergil responded. He shot a glance over his shoulder to see whether Moises were following - he didn't trust that one. Hunching his shoulders, Vergil cast a glance at Dante beside him, and stepped into the ominous shadows of the building.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises thought."Well i cant tell him now but i would explain it of a simple way".After looking at his wound very well healed by that kid he sayed."You call me a spy dont you? but do you believe that if i am a spy i will reveal myself"

He closed more to Vergil looking him in the eyes. "Specially you thing that if i was a spy i would say to all of you my weakness".

He later closed more to Vergil, like two steps from him."I see you dont trust me but i and here to help and for you i know a lot of that kind of demon that can help you *pointing to Xevnas*.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish followed the brothers into the buliding. She still had a headache.
and was getting worse by the minute.
"Yeah? What do you want Dante?" she asked. "I'm right behind Vergil."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at the finger pointed at him and looked astonished. Vergil, I don't believe that we can trust him as far as we can throw him. However, his talk of my kind has intrigued me. Allow me to talk to him.
Xevnas leaped out of Vergil's collar and looked Moises in the face. "I will admit, you have me intrigued. Tell me, do you know a Leseral Xavi?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises answered to the devil front of him, in a lower tone of voice for just for answering this question."I know about your history a part of the underworld that has been never in Mundus power is a large tale to tell then is not"

He whispered."That was only the first part of my know of your race Zeronian and from that chain you carry you are from a family of great power and you love them much for using it in a place where you can easily die dont you"

He switched to a darker tone and continued whispering."And also this is something that went Vergil dont need you anymore you are a Zeronian, he know or not a quick way of get you eliminated, before that you go following him for six hours".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas stood, puzzled by what Moises had just said. "So... You're telling me to stay off of him for MORE than six hours?! I'll die, you know."

He also switched his voice to a whisper. "To tell you the truth, I actually still trust you. I just need to win Vergil's trust, you see? Also... The only reason I asked about my father is because I don't know him... As you know, my culture is heavily based on family, and you've met him, so... Could you tell me more about him? I promise not to accuse you any more if you do. And I mean it. Zeronian's do not lie to allies."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises now whispered with a lighter tone."I founded your father in a mission we parnered i sustained a slash in the back by a Hell Pride as you did he helped me with the same care that you did".

After a large pause he continued walking ,and whispered."It looks like Zeronians are the more good demons in all the world"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Indeed they are... Free from Mundus' rule, our race is one of the most peaceful of demons... Yet we all secretly envy humans, the most peaceful race we know besides ourselves... I shall share this turn of events with Vergil. Xevnas leaped back onto Vergil and relayed the information quickly, wondering if he cared at all. In fact, from what he has picked up from him, he seemed to despise his family members... Who knows... He thought. Maybe deep down he really does care... Wait, he can hear me! We're connected! Oops...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope you don't mind, Xevnas, but I'm going to make good use of this...magnified power and the protection you offer, Vergil replied to Xevnas's thoughts.

Vergil sufficiently blocked his own thoughts from Xevnas, exerting control to the maximum. A warm light emanated from lit torches mounted to the walls inside the front foyer of the building, illuminating plush furniture of dark mahogany. Several hooded figures draped in deep violet cloaks stood in a crescent formation to welcome them. Nine of them, Vergil noted with quick observation.

Two stepped forward to meet them. One held a slick silver briefcase in their hand, which was held out toward Dante in offering. The other had their hands clenched together at the chest as if in prayer. Vergil couldn't see their faces to descern whether they were male or female, but he knew they were all watching him. There was distrust in their rigid demeanour. He could feel their eyes burning into him. He could touch their fear. Everyone else was focussed on the hooded covenant members and the briefcase winking in the dancing candelight.

Vergil moved - abrupt and swift - to rip the sceptre out of Dante's coat. He held the golden rod in his hand, felt the sure weight of it in his palm, before anyone could draw a breath of air. His right leg came up and he planted a calculated heel on Dante's chest, putting force behind the kick, and sent his reflection staggering off guard.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil! Here! Try this! Xevnas expanded his entire body out from Vergil's skin, making his body in essence a suit of armor for Vergil. Beat him to a pulp with my sword and yours!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish’s headache suddenly became the worst she’d ever had. She put her hand to her head, before fainting and blacking out completely.

After a whole minute, Trish slowly got up. She looked pale. She was clearly not herself. She walked over to Vergil, carrying herself in a different manner than normal. She then embraced Vergil from behind.

She spoke, her voice with a different note. “Vergil, do what you must but make it fast, it’s time you returned."
She touched Vergil’s right hand with her own, telling him without speaking that the scepter was their prize.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
She must be very experienced, considering she touched "your" hand. Xevnas sunk his body back into Vergil's for a moment so he could say something to Trish. "I can't believe you touched my hand. You really aren't scared of me..." He then expanded his body back out from Vergil's and thought to Vergil:Do you really want to hurt her? I will if I have to... But... Really?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The voice carried a familiar lilt in it...different to Trish's casual tone. Narcisse... Vergil reined in his thoughts the second the name reverberated through his mind.
He ignored Xevnas's confusion, and looked at the hand resting on his own before meeting Trish's gaze evenly. Her blue eyes were replaced with geen eyes that sparked a cold fire back at him - familiar, devious eyes. Demonic possession.
Vergil made a slight nod with his head to acknowledge the foreign presence residing inside Trish's body.

"You're right," he said, slowly stepping away from her and shifting the Sceptre into his left hand.

The Greshall's Spine manifested in his right at his command, the same instant the two hooded figures moved toward him. It felt good to have a weapon of power in his hand, and he wielded the zweihander sword with the natural finesse of a well conditioned swordsman. It wasn't the katana he was accustomed to, but it served his intent nonetheless.

The rest of the covenant descended on him when he arched the sword through the air. The blade met brief resistance when it collided with flesh, again...and again... and again...
Vergil finished off the last attacking figures with a spin of his heel and a swing of the sword. He took a moment to catch his breath, and straightened into a relaxed stance. Simple and direct, the way Vergil prefered to address things.

His footsteps squished across the quickly spreading pools of thick blood on the floor. Vergil stepped across a few severed limbs, and paused to pluck Xevnas out of him. The Greshall's Spine vanished from his grasp the moment Xevnas was separate from him.
Vergil crouched to pick the briefcase up from the floor, and ignored the rich scarlet liquid dripping from the silver casing when he strolled toward the exit. He stopped beside Dante, and looked him in the eye.

There were no words. There was no need for them. Vergil pushed the briefcase, heavy with the rewarding funds for Dante's endeavours, into his brother's chest. He tightened his grip on the Sceptre as his resolve tightened within him. Then without a word - without another backward glance - Vergil walked out.

Top Bottom