• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
V... Vergil! You're just going to leave me like that?! He thought angrily. That's what I get for trusting him... "So..." He thought aloud, "Who's going to take me as a symbiote now...? Dante? Naw... He doesn't have the patience... Why am I talking to myself again...?" Just then, he got an idea. "Xelicor, would you mind being a temporary host? It's just until Vergil comes to his senses."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises thought "He wanted it really bad it was looking in control for little time but he got it now"

He them whispered to Xevnas."It looks like he betrayed you,maybe he knowned our secret"

Later he feeled his something in his heart and sayed in a low tone enough for Xevnas for hearing it."It looks like that carnage was good to see."

He later tried to help Dante get up.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xelicor's sudden silence was unnerving, to say the least. "Very well... I understand you may not be comfortable with it, considering we haven't kept in contact." Xevnas then turned to Moises. "Moises, would you mind being my host? It's just temporary. I have a premonition that Vergil will be back... Anyway, what do you say? Partners?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises answered to Xevnas."You haved prove to be a good ally and friend but it you try to do something agains my friends what happened to that, Hell pride will happen to you".

After Dante was up he got to where Xevnas was and whispered."I will not let you alone if you are with me but if the time comes i need to let you out,But i want to you take a special place in my body,where my demonic blood runs".He then showned Xevnas his chest in the place where is heart is there is a hole, and a seal around it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nearly jumped back from the grisly sight of a gaping HOLE in Moises' chest. "Alright, but... I can't leave you unless you let me? I'm not a slave, Moises. I come and go as I please. Either that, or no deal, alright?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises answered."Ok but sometimes i need you to stay out or you want to suffer specials things like what happened in my leg".

After seeing Xevnas face exprescion he sayed in a light tone."I and ok to you being in me but i ask you just to stay out sometimes *he raised one eyebrow*is my body and your life of what we are talking"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas contemplated this... It seemed solid. After all, they had trusted each other with a few secrets... "Alright, seems like a solid deal to me. Oh, just so you know, if those wounds reopen, my power can heal them instantly." Xevnas touched Moises on the neck. Gently, not the firm grip he had to use with Vergil, and slid onto his skin and into the crevasse in Moises' chest. Now... We should probably ask Dante about those people he got the scepter from.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises knowning that Xevnas could hear his thoughts answered."You are right but the hole in my chest leave it, if you cure it i will die and you too"

After a pause for fealing the change.He thoughted "I feel renowed thankyou Xevnas"

He then walked to where Dante was and asked him."I have been following you but since you entered your shop after getting the scepter,now tell me who were they".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't worry, Xevnas thought back, I've no intention of killing us both. I knew this hole was here for something. In my religion, those with holes in their chests are regarded as puppets who have given their heart for a higher being, at least until some sort of debt is repaid. Do you have this sort of debt with your master?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises answered the thougt."Its some of that kind my master is a benevolent beind a demon but Dante father was not the only good demon out there,someday i tell you this story but now lets focus in this".

He them was getting a little dizzy for the new change in his body.He was almost falling but was latter good

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas noticed that Moises appeared to be dodging the subject of his master, but thought nothing of it. Just then, he heard a clacking and groaning sound and asked Moises to turn around. It was a pack of Bloody Mari's and Blades, lead by Phantom himself. Phantom laughed viciously.
"Hahahahaha! I've finally cornered you! This time boys, I will be the one who's victorious! Hahahahahaha!" Moises... I think you're going to need my help. Xevnas projected his body out from Moises' the same way he did with Vergil, basically letting Moises use his body like a suit of armor. Use my sword, Moises!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises answered to the Zeronian."Well this is interesting,lets go Xevnas".At the end of the word he started to run and to increase his heart action went he got to the bloody maries he used his own sword and thusted it on every pupet."This is better taht using the medicine" he sayed for himself.

After looking around the destroyed puppets he charged at the blades using Xevnas sword, using it like a whip he pulled the blades closer and impaled them in order,rapier....sword....rapier.....sword.Tree of them resisted the move but their armor was destroyed."Now is the time for it".

He them used his gun to shot energy bullets and they killed the blades because they reached their heads.

Now he saw phantom and mocking of him he sayed in impetuos tone."You will need bigger teeths for this boy".

He then used both weapoms charged at phantom but he put his arm for block the move,after seeing the reflex of the fiery spider Moises jumped in the air and launched his rapier to phantom head now he had no escape it was on the head of phanton already it closed his mouth of the pain and when Moises was on the floor he used the whip to slash him several times them the spider felled to the ground."Now this is the end"

He maked the whip took the form of sword and trusted hit it was on phantom midle point so he died in the moment after transforming in a pool of lava Moises proceeded to retread both weapons after getting then he sayed."That happens when you make a attack from behind and i am there"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas melted back into Moises, his sword glowing, then fading from his grip. I didn't even have to lift a finger. I TOLD you my power makes you four times stronger... Hold on... Xevnas said as he felt a warm liquid oozing from Moises' arm. Wait a second... There. It's gone. And Xevnas was right. The old wound was GONE. Not there to reopen another day. The scar from the wound was gone, without a trace. If you would like, I could get rid of the others for you as well. It's your choice.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises seeing the healing powers of Xevnas answered."No by now its ok they open when i get to emotionated from fights my heart stars to run and that makes me more powerfull but it the fight is long, these wounds star to open as the secondary effect of my special condition"

He them looked at Dante and asked again to him."Who are these people that wanted the scepter"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I see... So... These wounds open to vent extra power. If they weren't there, then the power would build up and then... Well... It wouldn't be good for either of us. Xevnas leaped out of Moises and landed next to Dante, the Greshall's Spine materializing in his hand, and he held it up to Dante's neck. "All we ask of you, Dante, is the identity of the one's who wanted the scepter. If you tell us, then I promise not to harm you. You have my word."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises after noting that Dante will not answer whispered to Xevnas."Come back it looks like he wont answer us".how Xevnas was not in his mind he thought.

"This is what happens when you put a Zeronian, a minor age kid,two half-demons,and me together"

Moises them heared someone walking he looked back and they were nothing more that Super Scarecrows

He them asked to everybody who wants to take care of them.

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Xelicor noticed some Super Scarecrows dashing toward them, he felt the need to prove himself. He then dashed forward with his bat, with full grip, and swung, he hit one, making it only harder for it to stand. The second Super Scarecrow noticed his friend in trouble, it then wondered what was the best strategy, but Xelicor knew what it was up to. He used the momentum from his baseball bat to swing as hard as he could, knocking one of the Super Scarecrow's claw off. It tried to run, only to trip on a little rock "Ha ha! That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!" The Super Scarecrow took a swing at Xelicor but Xelicor pulled out his shotgun right on time, boom! Headshot. The other Super Scarecrow was stumbling around trying to find its enemy because Xelicor hit it right in the eyes. As it was stumbling around Xelicor walked up to it and said "Nighty Night!" He threw his baseball bat at it's head, killing it. Wondering if the team was impressed, he looked back and smiled. "Well?"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish slowy got up. Her headache was still there but it was not as bad as it had been, before Narcisse and possesed her. She looked around and began to realize what had happened. Vergil was gone.
"Very nice," She said to Xelicor. "Although I wasn't aware that you could kill scarecrows with a baseball bat. So I don' think its dead."

She then turned to look at Dante.

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Xelicor glared at Trish and pounds the baseball bat onto the Super Scarecrow's head "There, that solve the problem?" *The Super Scarecrow twitches* Xelicor stomps on it crushing its body. "There! Now can we move on?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
When Xelicor stomped on the Super Scarecrow, a black ichorous fluid spurted out into Xevnas' face, whom had jumped off of Moises to fight the Scarecrows. "P'tuh! Augh! Wait a second..." He felt a tickling sensation underneath his coat. It wasn't a fluid that had spurted out of the Scarecrow, it was a bunch of BUGS! "AUGH! Xelicor! You know I'm scared of bugs! Ugh! Ewww! Oh, dear Mundus, get rid of them! Aaahhh! Xelicor, do you have any bug spray?! Oh God!"

Top Bottom