• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises answered tranquility."I need to be started for life at least i alerted you from move away,or you wanted to receive that hit".After put his weapons were they are suppose to be he continued

He whispered knowing that Xevnas can hear him

"Dont worry the only truth sayed on that was of my life, i maded it because by now i see you like and ally, went you become my enemy i will make you know it"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas whispered back: "Thanks. I suppose that's our little secret then, huh?"

He then looked up the large staircase.

"So, am I good enough NOW Vergil?"

He hated acting so desperate to host the strongest guy, but so far, it's been working. However, if Vergil blew him off now, he would just have to host Dante. Too bad if Vergil lost out on the power. He checked the watch he had "borrowed" from Dante. The stopwatch he had set said 4:37.

'It's been that long...' He thought. 'Well. It's gonna happen sooner or later...'

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The idea to heighten his power was appealing, to say the least. Vergil weighed the pros and cons in his mind, flicking through them with clear cut accuracy. Well... he could deal with any unforeseen consequences. He could deal with anything if he had more power.
"Very well." Vergil said slowly. "Just so we are clear, this is not a permanent arrangement. If you cross me, you will pay."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smirked. Good old Vergil. Seemed fair enough.

"Alright Vergil. I trust you'll keep that promise, correct?"

Xevnas then leaped up the staircase with one leap and laid a hand on Vergil's throat. Softly, not like the death grip he had him in the first time. He then quickly assumed his two-dimensional form on Vergil's skin, feeling the energy flowing into him and then going back four-fold into Vergil. He didn't realize how weak he had felt before.

"Alright. Now you're stronger by four times. Don't you feel it?"

Xevnas had to admit, he was getting quite a thrill having a legendary Son of Sparda as a host... It, in layman's terms, was AWESOME!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises whispered again. -You can count on me for guarding the secret lets keep this for private talk among us-.Suddenly Moises fall to his knees, he took a long breath he was knowing what was happening but not dare to tell it right now

"Someone can help me?".He asked not daring to reveal much about it,"i cant move right now"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas leaped off of Vergil's skin and was next to Moises in a heartbeat.

"What's wrong? Is your leg injured? Here let me... Oh my GOD!"

Xevnas peeled back Moises' pants leg and gasped as he saw a large wound. This wouldn't have been surprising, save the fact that the wound was dark purple and was oozing a black ichor.

"Vergil! Dante! Trish! I think Moises needs help! At times like these, I wish that Xelicor was here... He's an expert on these sort of things..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises after looking at the wound."How i sayed before my heart must be started for me live but if it has started and if goes lower wery fast my old wounds would open again" he sayed this trusting of Xevnas more than before,He thought

"He looks good for his race by now i will think of here like a ally".After he said

"How i want for him to be here,he is newer close wend you need it stupid old man"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"Let me see it," Trish said, kneeling down and taking a look at Moises leg.
"It's bleeding a lot. Does anyone have a hankerchief or something to wrap around his leg to stop the bleeding?"
She looked at the others to answer.

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Xelicor appears at Devil May Cry (Dante's shop)and realizes no one is there."Where could he be? He said to come to this very spot at" *checks watch just to see its and hour before Dante said* "I swear he said 7:30!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The De'La started glowing, and then Xevnas got a big grin on his face. He knew Xelicor was close. He had set up a bond between their weapons so that if they get separated, they could find each other. He held the whip-sword out so that it was straight and opened a rift to Xelicor's location.

"Xelicor, behind you! Step through the portal! Moises needs help!"

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
"What the!" Xelicor was supprised that Xevnas was close enough for the portal to work. He stepped through the portal only to see people gathered up and surrounding Moises bleeding out of his mind. Xelicor ran over to help but first he stepped back into the portal to go back to Devil May Cry to get some medical supplies. He appeared at the portal once again and ran over with some equipment. "Hold still" he said to Moises. "I'm gonna fix you up." As he was healing.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises said.-Thanks for the help but just for curiosity who teached you those medical tecniques-.After a moment feeling less paint from his leg he continued.

-But more important how do you know Xevnas-.He stoped after he feeled a litle scratch in his arm he suspected it for be a reopening wound but after moving his arm it was just a ant.

He thought.-Now this is strange how a normal human would know those tecniques...BUT more strange how he knows that kind of demon"

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
"Me and Xevnas have met a long long time ago isn't that right Xevnas?..." "Ahem as I was saying we met a long long time ago when I just started devil hunting as you can see I only have an aluminum bat and a combat shotgun."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil surveyed the scene before him. A moment of thought, and then he pushed the young demons away from the messenger with deliberate roughness.
"I wouldn't worry about his leg, Trish," Vergil said, and lifted Moises by the collar to snarl in his face. "I might kill him instead. Now, demon, tell me. Who is your master? Who has sent you to spy on us?"

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
"Whoa whoa Vergil if you would've told me he was a spy I would have never fixed him up. "Now put the man er should I say demon down and lets ask him with no violence... Yet."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Uhhh... I would have to agree with Xelicor here. Let's not do anything hasty, Vergil. However, if you wish, I will tear him apart with my claws, here and now. Or, I could lift my entire body from yours, letting you use me as a suit. Whichever works."

Xevnas had a devilish grin on that would have probably even scared HIM if he had seen it in a mirror.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Fine," Vergil said after a moment's hesitation, and dropped Moises back onto the ground. "Whatever you say. But we will not continue our mission until I have an answer."
Vergil glanced up at Xelicor with contempt, and turned back to stare Moises down. "Explain your presence."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas didn't exactly like the way this was going, but... Vergil WAS his host. He needed to keep his trust on his side.

"Yes. Explain, or maybe I'll have to rip your heart out, Moises. That, uh, is what we're gonna do to him, right?"

Doppelgamer117

Rp as *Xelicor*
Xelicor was still suprised that Moises didn't say anything but he knew that if he wasn't gonna talk Vergil would lose his temper and try to kill him so he just kept his cool. But at the same time he was wondering where they were going, but he just sat back to wait.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Moises remained silent, which was making Xevnas more than slightly annoyed. Once again, a being of lesser rank defies a member of the royal Xavi family... 'The third person to do this, be it anyone but my host, is going to die...' He thought ruefully.

"Gonna talk, Moises, or are we gonna have to beat you until you run home to master and have him try to beat us?"

Top Bottom