• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
"You forget Nero, I carried Dante AND Vergil for nine months. They couldn't even get on then" Eva said with a smile trying not to be too graphic

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Hells yeah Dante, i'm in need of a good fight. Let's get outta here and leave them to their little reunion. Oh, um, hi," Zebra said as he saw lady approach.

Then he whispered in Dante's ear," Nice score, son. Trish AND this one, you MUST be tired by the end of the day," He chuckled.

Then he spoke up, "Nice to meet you. Morpheus Thanatoine at your service. Call me Zebra," he said, outstretching his hand to shake.

*meanwhile back inside*

Nero looked at Eva in even more sarcastic awe. "Ooh, then you should get two awards. By the way, WHO is this one," Nero said, thrusting his thumb toward Vergil. "I mean, i know he's Dante's brother, but seriously. Why is he so different than Dante?"

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"Well, Vergil took a different... 'path' to Dante" Eva was struggle to describe Vergil without 'upsetting' him.

"You see whereas Dante doesn't want to follow in Sparda's footstep... Vergil does." Eva grinned at Vergil hoping that she didn't say anything out of the way.
Eva whispered to Nero "I'll tell you more when Vergil isn't in the room."

*Outside*

"Pleased to meet you Zebra, I'm Lady." She shook Zebra's hand.

She turned back to Dante, "Listen Dante, I'm not here for money... you'll be pleased to know. I know about the staff... I'm just warning you, watch your back. Protect it at all costs."

Lady looked through the window of the shop.
"Is that... your mom? AND Vergil?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
There was a screaming noise and everyone turned to look as something not quite human fell into an open garbage can. A voice protested "Awwww MAN! I can never get my landings right! God... I hope none of the humans saw that..."

Zany Blac

Dante nearly dropped the staff as he burst out laughing at the snide comment by Zebra.

"Hello Lady, i dont owe you money, do i?" asked Dante with a wink.

Zebra brought out the light in the darkest of moods.

"we are delivering this apparenty holy stick, it brought the family reunion... he's here" said Dante looking at Lady a bit too seriously for someone who had been joking a second before.

But his sile returned and he whipped out ebony.

Dante fired a shot into the air.

"He's coming with us old man, he might kill them if we leave him here" said Dante darkly before turning to Lady.

"Coming?"

Zany Blac

The Clanging commotion brought an amused quirked eyebrow from Dante.

"well well, looks like a warm up" said Dante unclipping rebellion from his back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Hey! Is anyone gonna help me out of here?! I think I cracked a rib... Yep, definately cracked it... Good GOD it hurts..."

Xevnas looked around. That man in the red coat, the older man, and that attractive lady... They haven't even noticed him! What nerve! Treating a royal son of the Xavi family like that... Filling his lungs with as much air as his ribs would allow, he bellowed towards them: "HEY! Some help would be appreciated!"

Zany Blac

Dante slowly clipped rebellion back,

Not worth fighting.

There was a bang and the anromorphic thing fell out of the garbage can.

Dante holstered ivory and walked over to get a better look.

"The bathrooms at the back pal" said Dante pointing to the door way of devil may cry before walking off.

The others could join him when they pleased.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Meg stepped outside. She looked at her brother.
"Dante, I'll meet you guys at the first hellgate! I have to go home and get my kit!" she called after him. She looked at Lady.
"I don't believe we've met," she said to Lady holding out her hand. "I'm Megara. I'm Dante and Vergil's little sister."

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"Dante I did say, I'm not here for money... you do know there is something a little more serious going on" Lady said.

She looked back inside to where everyone was gathered.

"Anyway, who's going to look after you're mom? If Mundus is back... won't he seek out revenge again?"

Lady heard the clang and 'whipped' the Kalina-ann from her back and pointed it in the direction that the sound came from.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil dropped his grip on Eva abruptly at her words, and moved away from her swiftly. "Then I will leave you two to your speculation of my motives," Vergil said coldly. He sent another angry glare at Yamato, still firmly in Nero's hand, and then he flung the doors to Devil May Cry open and stepped outside into the cool air. Distance. He needed distance, or there would be bloodshed...

Lady had appeared and was standing by Zebra and Dante. An odd unfamiliar character was crumpled next to a dumpster, and Meg was disappearing down the road. Vergil joined Dante's side, and with a resolute sigh, mumbled from the corner of his mouth, "Give me Rebellion."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked astonished at the man who so dared defy him. This look of astonishment slowly drifted to anger.

"Do you even realize who I AM, human?! I am Xevnas, first-born son of the Xavi family, and I will not be made a fool of! Now, do you have any clothes I could borrow? I need to look slightly human here... Anything, even a tattered biker outfit will do, just get me something to wear!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas, with his hightened senses, heard Vergil whisper for the Rebellion from Dante.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. We're on the same side. So, without further ado..."

Xevnas jumped from where he was and touched Vergil's throat, and then quickly melted onto his skin, looking for all the world like a gigantic tattoo.

"Oh... And by the way, I'll be needing a host. You look strong, so I think you shall be my host. I can only live off of a host for six hours, so get used to it. And don't try to cut me off. It'll only hurt you."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil's fingers clamped around the hand touching his throat, and yanked the melting flesh of the demon off with a furious tug. He grabbed hold of Xevnas's other arm, and thrust his face into the demon's face.
"I am strong," Vergil hissed at him, and relinquished his grip on him abruptly. "But you are sadly mistaken if you think you can leech off me, parasite."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rubbing his arms, Xevnas stood up, and walked towards Vergil until their faces almost touched.

"I don't leech, Vergil. I take nothing, and give my protection in return. Or is that not enough for you? Oh, and if you're wondering why I knew your name, I picked it up from you when I started to host you. I didn't take any more than that, though I did pick up the faint sight of the magenta of jealousy. Tell me, Vergil, who are you jealous of?"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Jealousy?" Vergil repeated and gave a slow, bitter laugh. "It must be your own emotion you picked up on then. I do not need protection."
In a blinding streak of blue, flash gauntlets and greaves took shape around Vergil's feet and his clenched fists, solidifying in Beowulf. Feeling the familiar devil arm under his control, Vergil unleashed a lethal uppercut on his opponent.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Spitting out a fang, Xevnas sat up, coughing.

"Alright. I suppose I can let just one little secret slip. Using a Zeronian as a host enhances the host's power beyond recognition. Maybe then you can overcome your jealously towards Dante and your father. And yes, I picked that from your mind too."

Xevnas smirked, and waited for the next attack, knowing very well he may have pushed Vergil a bit too far...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil's face went stone cold, and he threw a vicious right-left punch combo, landing his hits on specific target points on Xevnas to weaken him. He followed up with a whirlwind kick that landed against his opponent's neck, knocking him back to the ground. Breathing hard, Vergil marched over to him and pressed his foot down on Xevnas's throat.
"If you want to live to see another moment, I'd suggest you shut up." Vergil growled angrily.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Vergil... I was wrong... Just please don't kill me! Wow... I can't believe I just started begging for my life from a human... Please! I thought you wanted power! I can give it to you, just PLEASE don't kill me!"

After this, Xevnas weakly tried to crawl away, but Vergil held him under his foot.

"I'll make it worth your while... Please! Oh what's the use. Begging doesn't work on people like you. En garde!"

Xevnas jumped up and spun, hitting Vergil with both fists and his tail.

"How about this! You beat me, and I take Dante as a host. I beat you, and you become MY host! Whaddya say? Or are you too weak?"

Top Bottom