• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Zany Blac

Dante looked up at Zebra.

For the first time since seeing his mother, he smiled.

"You always were a charmer old man" said Dante Standing up and walking out with Zebra.

Dante walked into the office and knelt beside a motionless Eva, "Im sorry mum" he said taking her hand and pressing it to his face.

That was when he heard the sudden commotion in the back room.

"If thats you kid, that glowing arm better be beat proof" called Dante as he let go of his mothers hand and walked over to the room.

Expecting to find Nero rummaging through his stuff he was surprised to come face to face with a furious and dusty Vergil ruffling through the boxes of demonic artefacts and weapon mumblng something that eirdly sounded like where is it as he went about.

The sight brought another smile to Dante's face and he leaned by the doorway watching his brother as he rummaged through his stuff...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...it had to be here. He could feel it in his bones, felt the certainty of it in his blood. He had to find it before they returned... where the hell was it?!
Vergil pulled off boxes stacked on top of one another in the dusty little storage room, and ripped open anything that looked like it would hide his prized posession.

"Where is it...where'd you hide it..." Vergil muttered under his breath, and aimed an angry kick at another tower of boxes. It went toppling over, and a cloud of dust exploded into the air. It tickled his nose, and he sneezed - hard. "Damn it..."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
As Eva stirred she could hear a commotion.
A loud sneeze brought her out of the haze that clouded her eyes.
She sat up and rubbed her forehead... "What's going on?" she groaned "Don't tell me the boy's are fighting again?!"

Eva got up and stood behind Dante. She also watched Vergil tear apart boxes.
She started to giggle. It reminded her of when the boys were younger and they tore up each others rooms. She would shout at them for it, but now... things felt different. She didn't want to shout at them.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Zebra stood behind Dante, watching Vergil rummage through the boxes. If only Vergil knew what was really going on.

Hearing the commotion from downstairs, Nero abruptly ended his game of Whack-A-Mole and ran downstairs. He pushed passed Dante, trying to get closer to the cause of the commotion. When he saw Vergil, he stopped short. The sudden halt made his coat shift, revealing the legendary blade, Yamato.

"Who the hell are you," Nero shouted.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"I'll go upstairs and check, but something tells me somebody sneezed." Trish said.

She headed upstairs.
She stopped dead in her tracks when she looked upon the scene.
Nero was holding Yamato and Vergil was starring at the kid. Vergil's face had an expression that told Trish he was thinking 'Who the hell are you?'

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil had whipped around at the unprecedented shout, and knocked over a stash of elaborately decorated miniature chests in the movement. A sea of black crystals scattered across the floor noisily, and Vergil found himself staring at a flock of both familiar and unfamiliar faces.

His eyes shifted from Eva to Dante, and he felt like a kid again. But they weren't kids anymore. Vergil scanned the room for the nearest object he could use to defend himself, and snatched up a grey crystal the size of his fist. Straightening again, his eyes darted past his brother to the flaxen haired boy behind them.

Something inside of him twisted at the sight of Yamato. He got only as far as taking a step forward when an oppressive sensation dumped over him, causing an irritating buzz in his ears and making his sight shift out of focus momentarily. He lost his balance, and leaned against the wall weakly. It must be exhaustion from his trip through hell, Vergil thought, but his mind was fogging up, making it difficult for him to think straight.

Then it cleared, as suddenly as the sensation had come, and Vergil found himself standing face to face with Dante.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Nero was being held back by Zebra while Dante confronted Vergil. He kept trying to push past the old man so that he might attack the unfamiliar man who looked like his friend.

"Let go of me you old man! This guy's mine." As he finished saying this, Nero unsheathed the katana and pointed at Dante and Zebra.

"Now, i'm gonna shove this sword up this bozzo, and no one is gonna get in my way," Nero said calmly

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Eva was always breaking up fights when the boys were little. Now she didn't know what to do.
But, something else had caught Eva's eye. She left the 'boys' to it. In the corner of the room, there was a sword 'propped-up' against the wall. Eve walked over to the sword... It was Sparda. The other form of Force Edge.
The was an image forming in the reflection of the blade. Eva's heart skipped a beat... it was... Sparda.
'Am I hallucinating again?' she thought to herself.
The image twisted and another figure appeared. 'Meg?' she gasped... then smiled to herself. 'Was this a family reunion?' she thought

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil regained his composure, and sidestepped past Dante to arch his eyebrows at the boy. Yamato's blade gleamed sharply back at him. The kid had a recklessness about him, and a core of steel - but then, perhaps he didn't know who he was going up against. Not that any of that mattered.

"I am not your enemy," Vergil said calmly, eyeing the sword warily.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
When the Nero stared back at Vergil, he couldn;t help but have this feeling of emptyness. Nero knew that something was missing in his life and it was connected to this man somehow.

"You may not be my enemy, but you still didn't answer me. Now, who the hell are you," Nero said, glaring at the man threatningly.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil's lip twitched into a sincere smile.
"I understand that you are apprehensive about my presence, but I assure you, I mean you no harm. I'm Vergil," he said carefully. "I have given you an answer. Now tell me, how did you come to obtain that sword?"

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"T'was a gift, a trinket given to me by Dante. I conquered the massive Savior with it. It's MY sword. What's it to ya?" Nero sneered, still uneasy about Vergil's presence.

Zebra back against the wall, watching proudly at the events unfolding. He always imagined this confrontation.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Well," Vergil said, and his smile deepened. "Of course you conquered. Yamato has never failed me in the past. I am, however," he sent a sly glimpse at Dante, "Curious about my brother's decision to hand it over to you. You must be quite skilled in swordsmanship to convince him to simply give it to you... unless it was done at a whim."

Vergil stole a glance at Zebra, keeping at bay against the wall, and frowned at the boy in front of him. "You may lower your guard. I told you, I will not hurt you."

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"Doesn't mean i can trust you, YET," Nero said, cautiously lowering the sword, but still not placing it in the scabbard, in case the need to use it arose.

"Apparently it had failed you if you were parted from it and it was broken in half when i found it," Nero smirked. "Either that or you were a careless owner."

Nero turned his arm and admired the blade he held.
"As its new owner, i shall take BETTER care of it than its PREVIOUS owner," Nero said curtly, clearly not about to let the blade go without a fight.

Zebra laughed. "Just like his father, huh," he gruffly said, looking at Vergil, Nero, and Dante.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil watched the boy gazing at the sword, and made his move the moment his guard was down. It took him only a second to catch the unsuspecting kid around the back of his neck, twist him around, and flip him over onto his back. His foot came down on the kid's devil arm, leaving Yamato useless in his grasp.

"Now who is the careless one?" Vergil said, and added in a cooler tone of voice, "I doubt you are worthy to hold onto that much power."

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish sighed to herself, deciding to stay out of this. She headed back downstairs.

"Dante!!!!!" cried a newcomer. "Why are are all the hellgates that I closed open again?!!!"
The newcomer was in fact, Megara. She was the daughter of Sparda. When Sparda and Eva had died, her brothers and Zebra had made the decision to hide her. Meg had no idea what was going on.
She looked upon the scene with surprise.
"Vergil?" she asked, gasping at the sight of her older brother that she had thought was dead.
Meg turned her head again, this time her eyes fell upon Eva.
"Mom?" she asked. "Is that you?"

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Nero turned his head at the newcomer. "Now who is she," he shouted, struggling to break free from Vergi's boot.

Zebra walked up to the girl and hugged her saying, "Meg, how wonderful you came to our little....reunion. How have you been."

Just as everyone was distracted with this new girl and Vergil's attention was diverted, Nero pushed Vergil off his arm and, as the man fell back, ran up to grab him. As he grabbed him, Nero spun Vergil around and forced the blade against Vergil's throat, whispering in his ear, "You speak of power being useless, yet I don't see you putting it to any use. Don't underestimate me buddy, 'cause i will kill you with your own sword if i have to," Nero said tensely, his right arm ready to slit at the sign of any threatning movement.

Zebra looked over at the two fighting and chuckled saying, "Vergil, it looks like the boy has you beat. I wouldn't pursue the fight any longer than need be. Let it be a draw. Remember, the boy is like his father, he won't give up as easily."

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"I'm Meg." Meg said, addressing Nero. "Who are you?"
Meg turned toward Zebra and smiled.
"Good to see you again too...I wouldn't miss a heart warming family reunion. Although I did come to inform you all of a very serious matter. All the hellgates I so carefully closed are now open again. Do any of you now why that is?"
Meg took a hair tie from her wrist and pulled her long white hair into a ponytail. She then looked at her hair. Then she looked at her brothers. and then at Nero, with a bewilered look on her face. "No, really who are you?" she said to Nero again.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
"The hell if i know. These three keep talking about "my father" and i have no clue who this is. So, one of y'all are gonna tell me, or no one leaves the room alive." Nero still held Vergil, backed up against the far wall so he could see everyone. It was as if Vergil was a hostage.

Zebra then addressed Meg, "This is Nero, as for who he is, I cannot say until his father is ready for it to be revealed. Moving on to the hellgates, I believe it may have somethng to do with Mundus, though I am not 100% sure."

Top Bottom