• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
She paused. "Ah, it's fine, dude." She started off towards the group again. "And thanks!" she called over her shoulder.

How in the world they didn't hear me scream, I don't even... Julie thought, not hearing a word Xevnas had said.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked at the woman who was walking away. "Did she...? Did she even really hear what I said? I said it loud enough that Vergil could hear it..." He shivered. "Oh GOD I hope not. If he did, It's gonna have to rain A LOT harder than it is right now if I want a fighting chance..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked at his lizard friend."My good friend the only thing i can tell you is....WHY DID YOU TELLED IT ABOUT MY CHESSHOLE".He calmed down a bit and continued."Also i can tell you the story of my title and my heart if you want".

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie turned her head and smirked at Xenvas. "I heard THAT," she mouthed, chuckling, as she stopped in front on the silver haired man - Vergil, if she remembered correctly.

She held out her hand and smiled. "Hello, my name's Julie." After winking, she added, "You'll want to remember that, because you'll be screaming it later."

After looking over Vergil and seeing the look he gave her, she cringed away. "Sorry, just joking."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Quite audacious, aren't we?" Vergil responded to the girl's wink, and stepped closer to her with dangerous predatory intent, icy gaze levelling with hers. "You have no business here."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie's face became dead serious. "Well, then, I guess that's too bad, isn't it?" She stepped back.

"I guess it will be too bad when you're eating lead!" Julie raised her gun and leveled it with the man's head in a heartbeat. "You should learn, pretty boy, I take crap from no one. Not even from someone as good looking as yourself." A sadistic smile made its way onto her lips.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Undeterred, he pushed the barrel of the gun toward the ground, nostrils flaring in contempt, lips twitching in disgust as he stared her down. "You should learn not to challenge those far higher in rank and power than you." He said insidiously.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie took a step back. "Never, ever lay your hands on her," she hissed. "And you think I really care if you're higher in rank than me?" She clenched her gun tightly in her hands, but didn't raise it.

"Oh, and if you don't want me flirting with you, I can go hit-on her." She motioned her head towards the blond woman. "I'm not all that picky."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas leaned over to Moises. "I told her about the chest-hole thingy because she was going to find out sooner or later. I mean, it's in plain sight when you devil trigger." Xevnas saw the small scuffle occurring between Vergil and Julie. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a fight to break up."

Xevnas walked right up to Vergil in defiance and stepped in-between the two quarrelers, pushing Vergil away with a shove. "If you lay a FINGER on her, let alone that piece of crap you call a sword, I'll tear you to shreds. Tell me, Vergil, why are you so frigging ANGRY all the time? You tell me I have to watch my emotions, yet you lose control of yours all the time. So, are you going to stop being a hypocrite and lay off, or are we gonna have a two on one battle? Also, if you decide to try and backstab me later, I'll make sure you regret it. You need to get off your hoity toity hi-chair you call "power" and step down to our levels. Because what happens when you get power? You get bored with it, and you want more. And then you realize you can't get more. Power is a fool's gift, Vergil."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie raised an eyebrow. "Damn." She mock-pouted. "I wanted him to get all hot and sweaty because of me."

Stamping her foot on the ground during her false temper-tantrum. She took a hold of her combat knife with her free hand and walked around Xevnas.

"This is my fight, and if whatever hell is up there sees fit, I'll lose and die." She shrugged, getting into a combat position.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Step down?" Vergil asked with a chilled laugh. "I don't think so."

He looked from Xevnas to Julie, and his shoulders slumped slightly as he released a long suffering sigh. "Perhaps I should extend my warning to you as well, Xevnas. Do not challenge me. I exceed you all in power, and status, and," Vergil's gaze iced over, and his lips pressed together grimly as he stepped back from them.

In a voice soaked with disdain, he said, "And why am I even bothering explaining things to you?"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"Julie, was it?" Trish said to the new girl. "Sorry honey, I don't swing that way. Nice to meet you though, I'm Trish."
Trish shot a demon crawling out of the sewer square in the face. She then hostlered her guns.
"What's new, Vergil?" she asked. "you look a little flustered. Just kidding...my god, Dante's rubbing off on me."
Trish held her head in one of her hands, and shook her head.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Who are you talking to? Me or him?" Julie pointed from herself to Xevnas with the tip of her knife. "I'm gonna assume Xevnas.

"And, Trish, right? This sucks. And here I thought I could find a nice long, loving relationship." Julie laughed, although her weapons were still pointed at the blue-clad man.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas sighed. "Did you even HEAR the whole "power is a fool's gift" thing? I don't think so. When will you learn?" Xevnas pranced about as exaggeratedly as he could. "Oh look at me! Just because I have power I can trample anyone!" He stopped and looked Vergil in the eye. "Vergil, there's one thing that power cannot defeat. And that's the soul's will. Willpower. You can knock me down as many times as you want, but my willpower will pick me right back up. You could cut me in half right now, and I'd still find the strength to crawl towards you. And willpower is what you lack, Vergil. But, if you want a fight, go ahead. It's not like Trish or Meg are going to do anything. No one here really care's about me. Except Moises, and all you think he is is a spy. He's much more than that. He's my only friend here. And Julie..." He looked at her with a sorrowful face. "I was hoping that my act of chivalry would convince you that I wasn't a truly a demon. At the very least, if Vergil decides to do something stupid, would you fight alongside me?"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie co.cked her head to the side and looked at Xevnas. "I'm so used to working alone, and I have a bad habit of being a cut-throat," Julie looked at Vergil before returning her attention to Xevnas, "but, I doubt I'd do that to someone as nice as you. ...So, why not...?" She let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish sighed. "you know Xvenas, i don't usually get ****y when Dante and Vergil spare but this is riduculus." she sighed again and zapped him.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil turned his back on them with a shake of his head, and went to crouch down beside Megara, quietly watching her work. He sent another glance at Xevnas and Julie, felt a brief twinge of delight when Trish sent an electric bolt right at the younger demon, and turned his attention back to his younger sibling's doings.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas jumped back from the pain that just jolted into his thigh. "Jebus Christus! What the freak was THAT for? I try to stand up for a new friend, and I get a FREAKING LIGHTNING BOLT in my thigh? That's right where prettyboy silverhair over there kicked me, too!"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Meg stood up and brushed off her hands. The hellgate had been repaired.
"Repaired, and re-sealed." she said. "1 down, 6 to go,"
she then looked at Xvenas quizzically.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie frowned as she holstered her weapons. "Well, then, fine." she said to Vergil; she then turned to Xevnas. "Ouch. Sorry, dude." Julie shrugged and turned away, clenching the shoelace tied around her neck. I should reread Dante's Divine Comedy, she thought, chuckling a little at her joke.

Top Bottom