• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie pointed behind them. "Well, that lot said something about closing a Hell Gate. That sounds pretty fun. Open Hell Gates are supposed to be swarming with demons, right? Yeah..." Her eyes glazed over. "Blowing up demons sounds fun...."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"If you want to prove anything," Vergil stepped into the midst of the female banter taking place, securing Echo once more to his girdle. "Then I suggest you face a worthy foe."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Hmm...?" Julie shook her head. "Sorry, sorta spaced out there." She cracked her knuckles. "Who would be a worthy open, pretty boy? Since you made it clear I'd lose to you."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil threw a look over his shoulder toward the sealed hellgate. His lips quirked into a faint smirk that was gone as fast as it had come. With languid grace, he walked toward the shadow of a nearby building, and leaned against the wall in a casual pose to wait.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie sighed and started towards where Vergil was leaning. She, too, leaned against the building. "So, uh, what do ya got in mind, pretty boy?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas leaned against the wall they were near to think. What WAS fun in his eyes? "I really don't know... I guess... Peace. I want to stop fighting. Oh great... Now I sound like the generic anime hero..."

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris glanced at Vergil as he spoke, before returning her attention to Xevnas. She replied, "Everyone wants to stop fighting. However, the truth is that conflict will always exist in one form or another. But that's not quite relevant today..."

She glanced at Vergil again. She had to remember why she was here in the first place. Nothing must stand in her way.

Then, an idea began to form in her mind, and she lowered her voice, "Say... why don't you give me the lowdown on what's going on with you, the human, and Spiky-Hair over there?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked the girl in the eye. Eyes do not lie, and her's seemed trustworthy enough. "Well, we're here because I royally screwed up and destroyed a hellgate instead of sealing it. So, we're repairing it. She's Julie. She's... Rather attractive, although she'd never go for a guy like me. I'm too "scary". Spiky Hair over there... His name's Vergil, but I like to call him Prettyboy Silverhair. I want to see how many times I can say that before he snaps. Probably not smart, but I'm kind of a masochist. He's one of those "intellectual" types, and he annoys EVERYONE with his ash hole attitude and greed for power. Plus, he likes to brag that he's better than every one else. Although, I'm pretty sure as a goddess, your power exceeds his. Even if he DOES have the God's scepter. But don't tell him I know. I saw him trying to hide it behind his back."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises walked toward Xevnas as he was closing he sayed."Hey i and listennig to all it looks we have now a goddess in our hands we should take care we have closed one hellgate but the remaining might open in time":He them reached Eris.

"May i know your name".He said in a lower tone to show his respect for the goddess.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Eris nodded towards Xevnas as he finished telling her the gist of what was going on. Then someone beside her spoke to her in a low voice, asking for her name.

She answered truthfully, being careful to reveal only what was necessary, "I'm Eris. And while it's true that the ancient Greeks thought I was a goddess, the truth is I'm just a simple girl trying to make her way in the world." As she finished her sentence, she tilted her head to one side again. She knew it made her look painfully childish, but that was the intention. Children are seldom viewed as threats.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

The water falling from the sky turned from a drizzle into a downpour.
A white mist drifted up from the ground, obscuring the area and limiting visibility.
From within the sewer grate the mist coiled up to the surface, growing thicker and brighter before it began a dazzling spinning display around a small figure that had appeared from seemingly nowhere.

The young female stepped forward. Where her bare feet touched the tar, little puddles of ice spread. She looked up - her face innocent, and fair, and pretty, like an angel. A somewhat dead and suffocated angel. Her gaze lifted to rest on the odd bunch collected together, as if they had been waiting for her.

The last scrap of conversation drifted toward her, like voices muffled through a wall of water, but she knew the words spoken, and felt a flare of indignant fury.

"The ancient Greeks were fools to ever mistake a simple girl for a goddess," her voice sliced through the damp air like a glacier cracking. "I am Isis, the Goddess of the frozen depths, and you have provoked my fury!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas heard the icy cold voice cut through the air like a knife through butter. It was the voice of a TRUE goddess. He stepped back, afraid to speak. He knew how touchy these godly types were. Although he looked on, he said nothing.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Her delicate nose wrinkled as a familiar scent tickled her memory, and her bland white eyes widened, the golden flecks within them glowing with anger.

"That smell..." She whispered, and sniffed long and hard at the air before her. It was unmistakable. "That scent belongs to the traitor Sparda!"

The stench resonated from two distinct sources - one she could not locate but sense somewhere around her, the other came from one of the beings cowering against the wall. Her blood screamed through her ears. Her heart ached.

"Face me you fool, or I will kill every one of your friends!" She shrieked in outrage.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas heard the words "kill" and "friends". That was enough to get him hotheaded enough to mouth off, even at a goddess. "Hey, white-eyes! You attack Vergy, we're all gonna help him, because like it or not, he's an ally with the same cause. I told Vergil this before, but because you're new, I'll say it again. Just because you have power doesn't mean you can crush the power of the will. So, would you rather fight all of us, or would you retreat while you still have your immortal soul? Just because a soul cannot die does not mean the body cannot!" Xevnas held his arms out, catching as much of the rain as he could and using it to make himself larger and stronger. "So, what'll it be, White-Eyes?"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie looked around, her eyes falling on the godess and Xevnas. "What the hell...?" She backed away from the wall and co.cked her gun. "I was never good with killing high-ups." She frowned, and started towards Xevnas; she dully noted that her was becoming inflated by the water. Freaky ass Devil Trigger: Check.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since Isis was just standing there, Xevnas took his power one extra step further. He triggered his actual DT, causing a yellow glow to envelop the area for a few moments, before dying down and revealing him, clad in his bright yellow, angelic armor. Then, he materialized the Greshall's Spine in his hand, twirling it around like it was a toy. "You gonna move or something? And don't do that cheap move where you move too fast to be seen. That's just BS."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie's arm covered her eyes at the bright light. After a few moments she brought it back down and began walking again. She stopped a few feet away from the Devil Triggered Xevnas' form and held up her gun. "Why am I always in the wrong place at the wrong time?" She sighed. "I mean, really...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas looked over his shoulder at her. "Perhaps this is the right place at the wrong time. If need be, I'll protect you. Although your skill with that gun and your old knife warrant that you're already a good fighter, more skill on your side is always helpful. That, and some actual demonic power never hurt either." Xevnas broke off one of the spikes on his shoulder and handed it to Julie. "There. Now focus all your attention on that object, and you will unlock a power you didn't know you had."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie looked at the object dangling from her hand. "Can't I just, like, stab her with it. That sounds a lot more fun than 'unlocking power I never knew I had'. And besides, I enjoy being human," she said, an eyebrow raised towards the spike. "And, um, didn't that, y'know, hurt...to break off?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas chuckled lowly. "No, actually that didn't hurt at all. It's not even really a living part of me. It's like a hair or nail. Didn't feel a thing. And if you want to stab her with it, that's fine with me. It would be a more agonizing death than being shot."

Top Bottom