• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Role Play

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil stepped aside with a quirk of his eyebrows in response to Xevnas's confusion. Then, with a sly, secretive smirk at him, Vergil turned and joined Meg's side.

"You may continue your work, no demon will harm you." Vergil said.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"Thanks, Bro," said Meg. She reached into her bag and pulled out a piece of chalk. she kneeled to the ground, and began to draw a circle with symbols inside. she put away the chalk when she was done, then she placed clapped her hands and placed them on the circle, and the hellgate began to repair itself.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas, finally pulling his gaze from his new, buffed body, looked at Vergil. "What's going on? What the hell happened? Oh, right... Hell happened. But, seriously, why am I so... strong-looking? Vergil, I swear if this is one of your tricks... What the HELL?!" Xevnas shouted, because as he looked at his palms, he noticed that there was a HOLE in each of them, roughly the size of a half-dollar. "Okay, now THIS is creepy..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked at Xevnas and closed him then he saw the holes in his hands."The only thing i can tell you is that Vergil just put you in the ground and then this happened".He began walking to the hellgate he surprised to see how a hellgate is repaired.He thinked."I should stop the Devil trigger these robes will be very wet and i wont we cleaning then soon".Went he looked Vergil he went out of Dt.

He looked him and asked."Long time since the interrogation?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Umm... Hold on, let me try something..." Xevnas held his hand out and the hole widened, then a stream of water flew out. As the water streamed out, his muscles slowly shrunk until he got back to his normal size. "Okay, that was weird. Who the heck did that to me?"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dinner and a show, Julie thought, popping another piece of candy in her mouth, and she slunk deeper into the shadows she was hidden in. Y'know, Juls, you really seem to know how to end up at the wrong place at the wrong time. Whatever...it was eye candy. She chuckled lowly, hoping no one had heard her as she grabbed her gun from her hip-holster.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas heard the low click of a gun being readied. Instinctively, he ran toward the sound and grabbed the arm of... A woman?! What in Mundus' name was SHE doing here? "I wouldn't do that if I were you, lady. Now, you got a name so I can identify you to the cop over there?" He pointed at Vergil.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"'Ey! It's Mikey, from Ninja Turtles!" Julie said, trying, and failing, to get her arm out of the death grip it was in.

She sighed. "Alright, alright. My name's Julianna. More commonly known as Julie...and this," her eyes went to her gun, "this is Sara. Beautiful, isn't she?" She smiled, staring off into the distance.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas' eyes also went to the gun. "Yes, it is quite beautiful. Is it hand-crafted, or did you have someone else make it? Or, is it something a bit more than that?" Xevnas released his grip. "I must apologize. I'm sorry if I hurt you or damaged anything. It's not in my nature to harm a woman."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
She smiled thankfully at the demon - at least, she thought it was a demon - and stretched her arm. "My fiance made it for me a few months before he died." Julie shrugged. ".45 magnum. Pretty damn hard to control and the ammo's expensive as ****, but I think the fire power is worth it." She holstered the gun. "So, you gotta name? And who are they?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Ah, yes. I forgot my name. I'm Xevnas, and I come from an area of the underworld that's untouched by war. You people seem to be surprised at that fact. The man over there in the blue coat is Vergil. He's a tough as nails guy who likes to gloat he's better than everyone else. That, and he's a pretty boy. But don't say that to his face. Heh... And he says I have anger issues. Oh, that girl in the black coat is Trish. Real nice girl, and a good fighter too. The one fixing the gate is Megara, Vergil's sister, and the thin one over there is Moises, the Demoni Heart. It's some weird title or something. It's not too prestigious sounding though." Xevnas looked at Julie. "You say your boyfriend died? My sincerest condolences. Also, you'll soon find out that I'm pretty much the only "I hate authority" guy on this team. I can't stand being told what to do."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Yeah, he did. But, you know what they say, 'It's better to have loved and lost than never to be loved at all.'" She yawned. "And I loath authority, too. Hence why I'm - or rather, was - out here by myself.

"And Vergil?" She laughed. "Then where's Dante? You can't have your guide through without someone to guide!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Dante's kicking back at DMC, doing who knows what... Probably dreaming about some girl he wants to bang. Knowing him, I wouldn't be surprised." Xevnas sighed. "You know, since I'm like a more mature version of him, we kind of butt heads on a lot of things. It's like a slightly less intense Vergil complex. But enough about me. What about you? Are you here with a purpose, or are you just a random drifter?"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"There's actually a guy named Dante...? Oh, wow. I was just joking." Julie pursed her lips. "Well, um, anyways, I don't really have a purpose... Just a demon huntress - and yes, huntress, not hunter, it sounds way cooler - who heard there was an outbreak; however, it looks as thought I missed it thanks to you and those peeps over there." She licked her lips. "I want some more candy."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked the duo and whispered his friend."Hey Xevnas if i can whisper you i can heard you too....also for my title i will tell you later why i have it". he later closed them and looked the lady and them Xevnas

"Hello my name is Moises can i know yours".

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"Where the hell did you come from!?" Julie shouted, taking a deep breath. "Christ, man, you friggin' scared me. ...My name's Julie. God dammit, don't ever do that again!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas leaned close and whispered in her ear. "You don't even know the coolest part yet. He's not even truly living. He has a giant hole where his heart used to be. I think "Demoni" means "demon", because he has a devil's heart, which is nothing."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Julie winced. "No...heart... Ow." She walked away from the two. "Might as well and make some new friends, I suppose. That blond woman and silver haired man aren't bad lookers..." She licked her lips and winked at Xevnas, still strolling out of the shadows that hid them.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises telled she."Sorry i dont know how to first met a person when i met them i helped Xevnas and in ten minutes they were thinking how to kill me". he steped a little back and continued."Later they leaved me and i haved to kill an horde of super scarecrows."

He looked Julie gun."Your gun looks good i got a magnum too". And he graved his gun and showed it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas leaned over to Moises and spoke softly. "I think she likes me. Did you see the way she looked at me? Hook, line and sinker, I believe is the way humans express it." Xevnas looked back at her. "Wait, did she call VERGIL a looker? I think I'm losing my charm... I mean, Vergil is freaking hideous!" Xevnas quickly covered his mouth and looked away, hoping Vergil did not hear. "I did NOT just say that... I'll be surprised if I survive today with even HALF of my intestines intact..."

Top Bottom