• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Cry Movie 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
im not saying it wasnt a good scene...to be honest i liked it...but...it's just not good for a movie...at least i dnt think so...cuz its too much of a game sequence...and thats all cgi will EVER be

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just outta question has anyone seen resi evil regeneration? (seeing that we are talking about cgi)

Shenlong

deviltrigger
I love DMC, I hope it's true that DMC has a movie. And who do you think guys will fit the role for Dante? Tom Cruise I think?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
GamblingGambitCloud;191753 said:
if it's tom cruise i aint watchin it
Amen!
clairavance;191755 said:
Agreed. Tom Cruise is way too dorky.
well I don't think he's a very good actor
Sparda™;191756 said:
Johnny Depp.

Anyone else will fail playing Dante.
um...I love Johnny Depp just as much as the next girl....lol...but I can't see him as Dante...

Sparda™

Trish67;191798 said:
um...I love Johnny Depp just as much as the next girl....lol...but I can't see him as Dante...

Do you think anyone else can play Dante?

Seriously, watching Depp play John Sparrow at the Pirates of the Caribbean just made my mind about him fitting Dante's character perfectly.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
John Sparrow? Don't you mean Jack Sparrow...

Well honestly I'd have to see him play Dante but to be honest that might ruin things a tad for me...considering that I lust over Johnny and Dante, very very differently.

Sparda™

Trish67;191805 said:
John Sparrow? Don't you mean Jack Sparrow...

Well honestly I'd have to see him play Dante but to be honest that might ruin things a tad for me...considering that I lust over Johnny and Dante, very very differently.

That has nothing to do with personal lust but for adaptability in the character. <_<

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Look I'm sure Johnny Depp would play Dante very well, but I would have to see him do so before I could say that he did a good job or he didn't, ya know what I mean...

Sparda™

Trish67;191810 said:
Look I'm sure Johnny Depp would play Dante very well, but I would have to see him do so before I could say that he did a good job or he didn't, ya know what I mean...

Facepalm.jpeg

Jack Sparrow's character is like Dante's, that's why he's a perfect match for the role, duh.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Seriously? Jack Spparow and Dante are similar? :huh: I fail to see how they are simlair, perhaps you could point out some of the simlairites as I only see differences. Please enlighten me. LOL.

Sparda™

Trish67;191812 said:
Seriously? Jack Spparow and Dante are similar? :huh: I fail to see how they are simlair, perhaps you could point out some of the simlairites as I only see differences. Please enlighten me. LOL.

They are both witty, make jokes but when they get serious they definitely get the job done.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
ahhhh yeah, ok...I see your point now...and I see your logic now but I still think their are more differences then simlairities...just my opinon.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Also, i expect Dante has been smacked in the face after leaving a woman without saying goodbye just like Jack Sparrow :D
(although, no one knows if Dante is/was like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom