• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ I'm sure you will :)

Can we rate others work? I wanna start rating :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

i have no objections, but others might...idk, we should vote..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. why would peeps object? I think we need to know where we are before we start :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

^true, that would be the best start, talk it over with the K-man

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Later I guess, but I am having doubts if I want to join anymores :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Ah I dunno man :) it just seems like too much hassle with getting it started and such. And the thing is gonna be a pain in the *** to write. I need to get other things done b4 I can start concentrating on this, and by then you lot will already have it all sorted out.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well, i hope u dont quit on this man, i understand u need to get other stuff straight but it probably wont be for awhile that we actually get started writing

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Okay forget it man :) I am in peeps, and all that jazz .lol. :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

lol, ok then, just like i said in PM try not to overload urself, try and find the time and money to get a notebook to sort out ur ideas when u think of them and that way they wont get jumbled up in ur head

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ yeah I know .lol. when can I rate? .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i would ask Keaton first and then as soon as he gives the ok then im cool with it...lol, as for now im gonna try and upload a tattoo pic i did some time ago and post it in the artist thread

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Okay man :) I'll ask him .lol.

Keaton

Premium

Sorry, i've been slow - lots on :D

Feel free to rate and suggest anything about anything.

You can tear my 1st chara apart of you like -- just no flaming -- be constructive :D

-Glad your sticking around LoD; planning may take a little while anyway; besides theres no rush :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

exactly, its all about preperations, and that takes time and calm cool thinking and feedback

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Thanks Keaton, glad you want me in :) makes me feel appreciated :)

I'll rate soon enough :)

Keaton

Premium

^It would't be the same without you - honest.
You are as large a part in this Fic's birth as I was, you encouraged me to start it ^___^

I estamate that the planning alone may take a couple of weaks because many of the authors don't share the same time zone which means some late night (or early starts depening on how you look at it) for me :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. great, early and late -both times when peeps feel like crap- .lol. I'll try my best, and I didn't know I had such an impact on you starting this? what was it I did?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well i can answer that Ryan, u made him more confident that it was a good idea, and probably reasurred him that it would turn out to be something that alot of ppl would be into, u are a great part of this..without u this whole thing just wouldnt be the same

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Without friends like you I wouldn't have such an impact. It is all you guys that have made me feel like I am a part of something, and I thank all of you for this :)

Top Bottom