• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz says " sweet free money! but dude that pin number is almost as bad as 0000. now what to buy.... hey everyone lets go to Love Planet!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther snickered a bit. "It's a strip-club. After the Temi-Ni-Gru was resurrected and then put back down, even demons are allowed to enter without fear of being killed. It's a safe-haven for people like us. Plus, the drinks and the ladies aren't half-bad..." He trailed off, obviously fantasizing about some of the dancers.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hmph... you know how I feel about human women..." he said scowling at the thought of them dancing infront of him naked. "Though if that is where you wish to go, then lets get it over with."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises had a smile in his face, he walked towards Tyther and sayed."Hey guys, Love Planet is a little far from here, also remember we have a lady here so dont talk about that".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed, snapping out of his trance. "Sorry, Solid, but it's the only place in the city that demons are accepted as regular customers, so you'll just have to dea-... Wait, did you say "let's go."? I could've SWORN you were going to say no. But you know... If demons are allowed there, maybe there might be a few wolf-women there too? You never know."

OOC: Yeah, what happened? It's like she only cares about that private RP she started up. You know, that's kind of discriminating. Shouldn't all RP's be public?

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Don't get your hopes up Tyther, just enjoy your human women and then we can go." he said coldly. "I'll make sure to stay where they cannot touch me." he said scornfully.

OOC: eh guess it doesn't really matter.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOc: Sorry guys. Ive been sick, and gettign alot worse, and can't see to keep up. Can anyone tell me where we are?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OCC: Thanks. :D I'll do my best to make sense. XD

BIC: Resa looked at them. "So, Love Planet, eh?" she mumbled. "I think it's a good place to start."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther walked up to Resa and sat next to her. "I'm not going for the women, unlike Solid seems to think. I just need a drink, and this place is trashed, so... Yeah. Besides, it's the only place in the whole city that accepts demons as customers."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "You better not." She lauged.
Then she turned serious. "I hope we find something there, because sitting here is just going to make me go nuts."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa stood up. "Yeah, well, as you can see, the bar is wrecked... I can't make anyone anything to drink." then she sighed, running her figners through her hair.

Top Bottom