• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stood between Ziz and his quick to anger brother. "Solid, we've talked about this. If you kill the man, he can't tell you what you want to hear." He turned his head to look Ziz in the eye. "How do you know about our father? This better not be some sick joke either."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replyed to solid's entusiastic question " wow you can have some entusiasim without trying to kill me. im sorry but i don't know. the person who told me was only delivering information heard from someone else and the only information he knows it that the situation im currently dealing with is somehow connected to your father "

he looks at tyther " i didn't know he was your father until just now i never even heard of him so i can't make any jokes about him."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid looked to Tyther, then back to Ziz. "I guess you've got yourself some traveling companions then, because i'm not passing up an opprotunity to find his grave." he said in a sloemn tone. Though this only lasted for a small while, his blade called him. It called his blood, and pulsated its immense demonic energy throughout the bar. His arm which apeared to be burned to a pitch color, though the scarring had gone, dripped with blood from his pores. "It's trying to repair itself..." he said with amazement, not realizing it could do such a thing. The blood that dripped onto the floor was drawn to the blade, covering it and crystalizing. The metal of the blade could be seen growing within the crystal.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Shut up!" he barked walking over to grabbed the sword. He re sheathed the blade, and sighed. "I have no time for your inselence. If you can possibly help me find my father than do so. There is something at that grave site that I need to see, a question I need answered." he explained quickly before replacing the scabbard onto his belt.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replyed " if you want to travel with me you are going to need a sense of humor otherwise you are going to have a very bad time"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther leaned over and whispered in Ziz' ear. "He hasn't had a sense of humor since the day I met him. I bet the only thing he knows how to do is scowl and fight. Not a good combination, if I say so myself. Although, I guess pureblooded demons tend to be extremely irritable."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"A sense of humor wouldn't help me much." he commented coldly. "I'd have a bad time nonetheless, that is, if I don't find what I am looking for."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looked at tyther " we got off to a bad start but i think we are going to get along. your brother on the other hand is probably going to hate me forever but that can be just as fun" ziz sat down to think ' what should i do now should i actually bring those wolves along. they may be useful and they know who solidus is but their goal is not the same as mine and they probably won't get what they want. i'll bring them along for now. and is it really a good idea for me to allow someone who calls himeself the devil hunter- hunter to find what he is looking for. well he isn't a threat unless i get careless so i suppose it would be easiest to let them tag along. i should try to find a way to make money off of this since dante is not around to pay his rent.'

OOC: note: the words in italics are not actually said so don't respond to them.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: I realized, lol.

Solid sighed and scratched his head. "So are we going, or are you going to fraternize with my brother all day?" Solid said, sounding anxious to find what he was looking for. He usually didn't act in an anxious manner, but the importance of the find would make anyone anxious.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Solid, what's the rush? I've never seen you this excited before. You should be careful before your arm starts bleeding again. What are you planning to find? He's my father too, so I should get to know as much as you do." He turned back to Ziz. "Be careful around him. Just because you can counter attacks doesn't mean you can hurt him much. His name is Solid for a VERY good reason."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"the blade our father once carried, the blade that nearly over-powered Sparda's very own blade... it marks his grave. I will make that power my own, if our guide Ziz would depart so that along the way i can find out as much information as possible on the whereabouts." he said deciding to keep it a secret no longer. "though we must hurry, other demons seek it just as I do. They undoubtedly cannot handle such power like I can." he added. "They'll mis-use it..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Or the blade will just overflow them with power and kill them. Swords that have that kind of power tend to do that." He turned to Ziz. "So, when are we leaving? Are we going to rest, or are we going ASAP?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"And do you really know what happens a demon when it gots true power". Moises sayed as he turned to Solid. "When i use Guardian true power his past self comes back to life, my mind cloud itself, he tries to make that i kill my friends, so i dont use him as before". Moises turned to Tyther. "Also you didnt gived him the apology".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther rolled his eyes, hoping the scythe couldn't see him and muttered an "I'm sorry." Then he cleared his throat and turned back to Ziz and the others. "Well, if we're leaving, I have the perfect thing for us. I got a job a while back, and uh, well... I kinda, "acquired" a car from the guy who fired me. It's big enough for five, so I think we could all squeeze in. Of course, that's gonna be kinda claustrophobic, so if anyone here doesn't like cramped spaces, tell me now so I can boot you out."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well for me there is no problem, but i got a quicker way of transportation". He looked at Guardian and them back to the group. "Who wants a teleporting free travel".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther raised an eyebrow, obviously intrigued. "You can teleport? Yeah right. You're just bluffing because you get carsick, aren't you?"

OOC: Demon General, don't just butt in unless you have a good reason. Trying to artificially up your post count ISN'T a good reason.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises changed his face expression to a serius one, he looked at Tyther and closed to him. "If i could bring Guardian to me, who says that i cant go to where i want". He closed even more to Tyther and sayed. "Do you need something that tell that what i said is true".

OOC: DG, if you want to raise your post count go to general discussion, also you should change, what you sayed cause no one wants that the mods look at that, Angelo Credo is around in this rp

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid raised a hand then sighed. "I don't do cars." he said quickly, scratching his head. "Perhaps I could just ride on the roof?" he asked curiously. Solid for some reason didn't agree with being inside of cars, they ****ed him off. Among other things.

OOC: FIRST OF ALL- STOP POSTING HERE UNLESS YOU WISH TO RP. Second- delete the posts you've made before Angel Credo sees them. Third- have a nice day. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther rolled his eyes. His brother hated to admit it, but Tyther could tell that Solid was claustrophobic. "Fine. You can stand on the roof. Just don't make a big show of yourself. I don't want to be pulled over."

Top Bottom