• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Fine." he said as he stood up. "So are we going or what?" he said in an anxious tone. "If I get that blade, I'll be able to find the 'Man in Red' and do to him what was done to my arm."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well lets move". Moises separed from Tyther and walked towards the door, he thinked before opening the door. "Huh this is gonna be fun, but who is that Man in Red". He opened the door and sayed. "You go out firts i will go too by the roofs i dont want to go in car".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Again with the whole revenge plot? You DO know the chances of finding him are 1 in six billion, right? Billions more if you count demons as well." He stood next to Solid and spoke softer. "Besides, what are you going to do with that power? It can't all be yours, you know."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I shall do what I wish. Are you implying you want it for yourself brother?" he questioned menacingly. "I will only use it to your and my benefit of course. Fear not of my intentions." he said trying to sound assuring. "Don't you trust me, and my intentions?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther ****ed his head to one side and stared dryly. "We both know you have a bitter streak. You don't fool me. A demon trying to lie is like trying to see fly-paper. It doesn't work."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Have I given you reasons not to trust me with such power? Do you think I might TURN on you, My own kin, OR is it just that you don't want me to have it simply because you rather would?" he said sounding agitated. Solid then sighed and looked to the ceiling.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I don't want power like that. I just don't want you to kill anybody. I know how you feel about humans. Do you REALLY think you won't kill people who don't deserve it?" He sighed. "I suppose my fears are unfounded. I've never seen you kill someone without a reason. Although it's not always a good one."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz asked " you're all in a hurry but do any of you know where to go because i am still looking for leads right now so i don't really know what to do yet. . things like this reqire some investigation"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Ziz. "You have a point. Do you have any small jobs that need doing? I need some extra practice." He pulled out his sword and pointed to Orrick in the trashcan. "He wasn't enough. Too easy for me."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"While you get practice, i'll help Ziz investigate. I have nothing better to do anyway." he said with a deep sigh. "Try not to hurt yourself too bad Tyther." he added coldly. "Now are we going to depart or not?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at solid " what investigation skills do you have. if all you can do is fight then you will just get in the way of the more non-violent aspects of my job. i don't need a bodyguard so what will you do... besides act bossy."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther pointed at his nose. "I'm not a wolf for nothing. I can track anything. Just give me a sample and I'll find what you're looking for. Of course..." He looked at his sword. "There are other ways, like interrogation..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Heh Tyther if you want to practice, i can help you in that". Moises spoke as he grab, the scythe, he continued. "But trust me, you will not be able to hurt me".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Heh aren't I a wolf-demon Zizzy-boy? Even in this form I can make full use of my heightened senses." Solid said pointing to his nose, then ears and eyes. "Have you ever seen a wolf lose track of their prey? I think not."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys to tyther " well that whould be helpful if i was looking for an object or person. and i will be eventually but right now i am looking for information and i have no way of even knowing where to look... and if it comes to interrogation. i don't really need help and it will probably end up being bribes that get what i need. anyway"

OOC: hey where is resa this is her thread but it has been days since she has posted.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"If that was your plan first of then why didn't you say so. Seeing as how over the years my mother has accumulated large sums of money. Though I have found no use for it until now." he said with a usual sigh. "If you need any than you may have it."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looked at solid in confusion " wow you are being really well behaved did you switch places with someone else while i wasn't looking.... if you don't need the money then can i have it because i am currently low on funds.... giving it to me whould actually help you because then i could foucus on this one thing instead of doing paying jobs. which i currently have to do almost every day"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I simply have reached a conclusion, the more I help you the faster I can get what is mine." he replied. "I'm not very patient, and I'll act as though I hold no ill will until I get what I want."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " well then i guess i'll take my time then so you'll stay well behaved until i can find someone else to play with you ... you still didn't answer my question can i have the money or do i need a list of expenses first."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid reached into his pocket and pulled out a credit card. "0001 is the pin number, take as much as you'd like. It just accumulates from a source unknown to myself. That is why our time pretending to be humans was so believable, they thought us to be royalty." Sold scratched his head, then yawned. "Now let us go, we shouldn't waste time."

Top Bottom