• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
DreadnoughtDT;214795 said:
OOC: Would it be okay to start making sort of a love-interest thing going on here? I think Tyther likes Resa just a bit. It's part of his character. He just wants a woman who can accept him, and here she comes, right out of the big blue unknown.

OOC: Sure, I don't mind... You and Ziz can fight over Resa. XD
@ Ziz ~ It's after Devil May Cry 4, not DMC2. :p

BIC: Resa looked at Tyther. "Don't worry about Ziz." she smirked. "I usually don't go for the rich guys."
Then she turned and looked at Soild and Moises. "Hey, you two... Anyway we can start looking around for clues? Or..."

You know where the Blood Diamond is... Why not tell them? Oh, right... Because I promised Dante that I'd keep my mouth shut... she thought. Then she sighed. "Hey, guys... That man... Orrick? Did he meantion anything esle? Or..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked up. "Not much. All the rest of what he said consisted of the basic, generic "I'm gonna kill you" villain speech."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa rolled her eyes. "Of course he did." then she sighed. "Great.."
Then she looked at Tyther. "Well.. This is great..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked Resa in the eye and pulled his hood back up. "Look, we should go. I don't think we'll find anything just sitting around here." He got up and fished a key ring out of his pocket. A thuggish looking guy snatched it and dangled it above his head. "Want 'em? Too bad you can't reach 'em, shorty." Tyther was not in the mood for this. He grabbed the man's arm with a gloved hand and twisted it until the man let go. "I'm not in the mood for this, muscles. Now, if you'll excuse me, my friends and I have to go." He walked out of the place and got in his car, waiting for the others. Soon, he accidentally fell asleep...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises went with Tyther toward the car, he noticed when Tyther sleeped, he got in the car and went in his devil form with his weapon at hand, he maked Sure the blue eyes could be looked from the reflect in the mirror, he put his scythe in Tythers neck."Death as came for you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther woke up and brushed the scythe away. "Nice try, Moises. I can recognize your scent." He looked at Resa. "How long have I been asleep? I feel like I've been hit by a truck, and I only took a few sips of tequila. Jeez..." He looked around a bit and pulled his hood a bit farther over his face. "So, we going anywhere, or what?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I don't know." she shrugged. "We can... Go look for Dante... I guess. f we have any clues.." Then it hit her. "We can go to the Devil May Cry and look for clues to where Dante is!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther shook his head. "Not a good idea. My brother and I have a... "history" with him. If we have to go, Solid shouldn't come with." He put the key in the starter and shifted the car into drive. "I'll get you there, if you like. Tell Solid that we're leaving, but make sure he never hears word that it's Dante we're going to see."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked down. "I hate to ask what happened between Dante and you two..." She said quietly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed. "He's the reason Solid's arm is the way it is. He cut it off, and then Solid put it back on, burning it to the point of being nearly unusable. He tried to kill me, too. After that day, we never saw him again, but Solid has been hunting him for a very long time. If he finds Dante, I have no clue what he'll do. So, for his sake and our own, please don't tell him."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at him. She couldn't believe of what she had just heard. "I'... Sorry... I promise I won't say anything to Soild." she replied. "But Dante is the only that can help us.."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther unhooded himself and looked at her in the eyes. "It's okay. Just tell him we'll be gone for a while. He'll be cool with it. After all, I've been fine on my own for half a year."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Maybe we should just go?" she replied. "We can be there and back before anyone realizes we're gone. Since it's right down the street."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked across the street and stopped his car's engine. "Didn't notice that before. Yeah, let's go. Hope it doesn't take too long for him to get suspicious. Because when he wants to do something, he does it."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa nodded and followed Tyther. "We gotta make this quick." she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door to the Devil May Cry. And allowed themselves in. "His desk is on teh other side of the room. You check there, and I'll go check out his bedroom."

She quickly went towards teh stair.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther began rummaging through Dante's desk, finding a whole ton of papers about previous missions and detailed notes about every type of demon that Dante had encountered. He took the notes for future reference, just in case. Just then, he bumped the desk and a small key fell out. He took it and walked up to where Resa was. "Hey, check this out." He showed her the key. "Where do you suppose this goes to?"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at the key and realized it was the to where they had hidden the Blood Diamond. She quickly grabbed in and shoved the key into her pocket. "It's the key to my bar." she lied.
She quickly started going through Dante's stuff again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. He kept rummaging through Dante's stuff, but found nothing. He knew she was lying about something, but it wasn't smart just to blurt it out. But... "You're lying." He said without thinking. "I can sense it. You're scared of something."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa turned to face him. "I'm not scared about anything." she told him, abit offened. "Why would you even say that? I'm not scared of anything."

Top Bottom