• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz said to resa " well, i think i might be able to help with fixing up the bar." he holds up the credit card solid gave him. " but that will take a while so we have to go somewhere else for now." he then walks out the door.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"That guy, is just crazy".Moises opened a distortion again and sended Guardian inside it, the distortion closed, he looked at the group."What i dont want to walk around with a scythe, its not halloween". He walked towards the door and leaved the bar.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: resa a few days ago i posted something to help move the story along that i think you missed. it connects something that demon orrick mentiond with ziz's current mission and solid's backstory you should probably find that post. it is on page three. its post #117

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: @Dark: Thanks, I just read it. Okay, so your character is looking for the Blood Diamond?

BIC: Resa followed Solid out of the bar. "Love Planet... Never liked that place." she muttered. "Well... Since this is the only good lead we got.. Might as well go.."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz sat in love planet and waited for the others. ' i bet they will be wondering how i got here so fast. well it should take them a minute. well thats at least a little time without the annoying wolf. but its a shame that resa probably won't be able to get here before the rest. she seems like good company. well im sure i can find i way to ditch the rest for a little bit and make it just the two of us.

OOC: ziz isn't actually looking for the blood diamond. he was hired to deal with a few demons that are causing problems and the blood diamond is what the demons want. he dosn't even know what it is.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: I'v just had a cool idea. How about instead of the "blood diamond" being an object, it's a person... or a certain wolf who has the ability to crystalize his blood for combat purposes.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC; I think resa probably already had at least a partial idea for what it is when she had orrick mention it. and remember what orrick said it was something only dante and resa know the location of. ( when ziz finds out dante knows he is going to be mildly annoyed,) . however the possibly of a connection makes since. due to solids abiltys and the connection between solidus and the diamond that i created. however i dont think solid being the diamond whould be quite right.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
HQQR - Solid;214590 said:
OOC: I'v just had a cool idea. How about instead of the "blood diamond" being an object, it's a person... or a certain wolf who has the ability to crystalize his blood for combat purposes.

OOC: Hey Soild, the next RP I'll do, I'll do something with your character... Unless I can come up with a plan now and do an RP with you, DDT and myself, and maybe Ziz if he wants in. :). I can PM with you a idea later, if you want.

BIC: Resa had finally made it to Love Planet. Ugh, the place she hated the most. She was sure to be mistaken for a hooker or something crazy like that. So, reluctenly, she walked in, taking a deep breath. And scanned the place for Ziz.

"Where the hell is he?" she wondered out loud.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises entered Love Planet, he sit besides Ziz, he asked for his drink, and pointed towards Ziz."All that i drink charge it to him".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther ground up to Love Planet in his car, wearing a brand new hoodie, but not needing it for now, he walked inside and sat next to Resa. "Sorry for bringing you here." He said truthfully. "I don't want you to be mistaken for a prostitute or something, so I'll just stay next to you for a while." He was telling the honest truth, but he wasn't quite so sure she might take it the wrong way. "I hope that didn't sound too gushy. I'm not trying to be romantic..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "No, it's okay. I rather have you around anyway." she told him. "It's nice to have someone around."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Even with the way I look? Most people would describe me as "hideous" or "terrifying". You're one of the very few people who accepts me. Thanks." He stood up and pulled out his wallet. "What kind of drinks do you like? They're on me."

OOC: Would it be okay to start making sort of a love-interest thing going on here? I think Tyther likes Resa just a bit. It's part of his character. He just wants a woman who can accept him, and here she comes, right out of the big blue unknown.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC; that sounds like i good idea. but ziz is going to get in the way of that. there is no way someone like him whould do anything else.

ziz looked up " hey resa. over here. the drinks are on me" he once again holds up the credit card solid gave him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sat back down, feeling defeated. "Figures... The better looking guy with all the money is the love-interest here, not me. Just my GODDAMN luck to be born this way..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises walked towards Tyther, he sit besides him and give him a glass with Tekila."Hey dont feel, bad, i heared the entyre thing". He looked at Ziz and continued."How do i heared it, well my devil blood makes my senses go flying to space".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther took a small sip of the tequila. "Thanks. I never seem to be able to keep a girl for long. It's because of this," He pulled off his hood. "I bet." He took another small sip. "If you're wondering why I'm not downing this thing right away, it's because I don't want to get drunk. Not here, anyways."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: i didn't mention weather ziz was handsome or not. he looks like an average person in his early 20s.

resa when dose this take place anyway. i am guessing it is after dmc2 but how long after dmc1 is it. i need to know so that i can figure out ziz's actual age.

BIC; ziz looks over at tyther ' poor kid. but his bad luck may benfit me. i suppose i should try to make it up to him. eventually' what he says out loud is " what took you guys so long"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: @Resa- I think that's be pretty cool, I'm looking forward to it.

BIC: Solid slowly walked into Love planet after everyone else. Where he went and what he did only he knows. "I'll take that back, after you're done buying drink Ziz." Solid remarked coldly sitting down in one of the seats further back. He looked at Tyther and sighed wondering why he looked so down all of a sudden. "What's wrong Tyther? Not enough women for you?" he asked trying not to offend him, knowing he was quite self conscious about his wolf-like appearance. Then with a face-palm sighed and shook his head. "Disregard my remark..."

Top Bottom