• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sighed and removed his sword from the hunters neck. "Just wait hunter... We will see who's powers are truly superior. When that day comes, you will be sorry you ever doubted my power." Solid sat onto a barstool glaring angrily at the hunter.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz lookd at solid with a bored expression " oh thats cute the little wolf has delusions of grandur. " suddenly pheobus was in ziz's hand. ziz swung the massive sword almost casualy shattering solid's weapon. " now try not to get that close to me again your breath smells terrible.

he glanced at tyther. " a magicly controlled shadow is unaffected by the light around it so nothing you do can dispel it as long as i am here to cast a shadow. even if i am surrounded by light on all sides. i often have my shadow position itself in the opposite direction from where it is supposed to be just to see if anyone will notice"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises had a smirk in his face. "And what happens if you have to fight another shadow, cause im not a mere human, im part demon and another human but my fathers where just humans".

Moises holded his arm in the air with his hand open, his eyes turned black and his skin became palid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther gasped and, in a not-so-bright moment, freaked out and fell on a chair. "You DID NOT tell me you could do that! Try to warn some people before you go all crazy-ass demon form on us, okay? It's nice to keep others informed!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Dont worry, you have just only looked firts part". The bar started shaking, a few moments passed, finally a distortion was looked in the air, from it came a scythe of cristal, it went directly into Moises hand, Moises skin become normal and his eyes returned to his normal color. He maded the scythe hit the ground. "Did you mist me".

----------------------------------------------

OOC: It was funny when Xevnas talked to guardian

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Yeah, it was. Too bad I chose Tyther instead of Xevnas. Maybe I should've done Xevnas instead...

Tyther saw the bluish diamond scythe appear and he was immediately mesmerized. "Where did you get that, and have you had it for a while?" He took a step closer. "Mind me trying it out? I won't break it, although I don't think diamonds can break."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sighed, looking at the hunter unaffected by his words. "So, why are you here in the first place? I take it not just to **** me off, though you've taken quite a liking to that haven't you?" he questioned firmly, no longer in a mood to smirk or smile. "I mean you couldn't have just come here for just a drink. You being such a 'scary' hunter and all." Solid scowled once again then looked to the ceiling. "It seems that no one takes me seriously in my human form, foolishly mistaking me for a person of no importance. I would have liked you to try and get away with treating my father in such a manner."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I think its not a good idea". Moises sayed to Tyther he grab the cristal sharp side of Guardian. "What can i say, the thing has mind of his own, it only lets to be wielded by his master". Moises tooked at stance with the sharp side low and behind him. "Also sometimes it talks on his own".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther didn't believe any of that. "You're telling me your goddamn scythe talks to you? Next thing you know, my swords gonna attack me." He walked over and tapped the scythe. "Hey, if you can really talk, say something. Otherwise I'll have to not believe your master."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"If you touch me again, without my master allowing that to you i will cut, your tongue stupid wolf". The cristal scythe talked, it could be looked a blue flame dance as it talked, Moises grab the scythe harder and put it in his face. "What does you have to say". The blue flame reduced to a little spark. "Sorry". Moises put Guardian as before and telled Tyther. "Alright now you should apology him, sometimes he wants to flight around like a tornado, you never should be around when him does that".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Better listen to the scythe, before it cuts your tongue and I have to break it." he said with a dull tone. "Oh, by the way... Tyther. I almost forgot. My mother, she... well she died a few days ago. Which is why I decided to come find you." he said reverting back to human form.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's eyes went wide. "Well, she's not only your mother. Since we're brothers, basic biology would dictate that she's my mother as well, at least, in-law." He stood next to his older brother. "What do you need me for? You never really used to care about me, so what use am I in your family matters? But, if you need me to do anything for you, just ask. It's the least I can do."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
He looked at Tyther then shrugged, and shook his head. "You don't need to worry about her, she's been laid to rest. Although you actually have no relation to her in any form, I find it nice that you care about her. Although she didnt really like you much, I can't say it was any different on my end." he said recalling past memories of her. "But you're all i have left, in terms of family of course. So I want to make sure you don't get yourself killed, or worse wed with a human girl..." he said disgusted by the thought of a human seducing his brother.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther rolled his eyes. "Again with the "humans don't deserve us" crap? When are you going to finally realize that humans and demons aren't that different? If I want to marry a human, I will marry a human. You have no say in the matter. It's MY life, after all. However, if you find a suitable wolf-woman for me to be with, I'll gladly take her hand in marriage. We have to keep our race alive, right?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"From my knowledge... my mother was the last of the wolf women. I could be wrong, I was about your existance of course." he added in thought. "If I find a suitable woman of our kind then maybe, if im not feeling selfish of course, I'll send her in your direction." Solid smirked at his own comment finding it a little comedic. The smile then was replaced by his normally serious look.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I bet you've never even... I won't finish that sentence. I've "been with" my fair share of women. It makes me glad I look much older than I really am." He flashed a grin. "Besides, what woman wouldn't want a piece of this?" He looked at his physique in one of the mirrors in the room. He was relatively muscular, but not overly so. "They can't take their eyes off me."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz thought ' wait did that wolf actually realize he can't beat me. i broke his sword and all he did was complain he didn't try to fight me.' at that point ziz's cellphone rang. he answered it " oh hey morrison, im at that bar you recommended... i it appears there is something going on so i will have to come back later..... there is a corpse in the trashcan.... im serious. so has dante shown up yet?.... oh come on he just has to dissapear without paying his rent. why did i lease that place to him?.... oh right that incident but that was a long time ago why am i still letting him stay?.. work? oh thats right i did ask you to try to find out something about what was that thing called, the blood diamond or something like that? so what did you find out... a name of someone connected to it.... what use is the name of someone who has been dead for years? tell it to me anyway... Solidus? not a name im familer with.... well someone has to know who he was. i guess i'll have to investigate a little. call me back if you hear anything else." ziz put the phone away and started to walk towards the door.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hmph. You underestimate you brother in more ways than one. But what's the use?! The only women that have had an attraction besides my efforts to keep them at bay, were of course human. The pathetic creatures always seeking to give gratitude to the people who save them." he said shaking his head in discontent. "But what would they give me? Thy are my food, OUR food. Wolves cannot procreate with other demons other than wolves. Without any other wolf women to thicken the blood of our kind, it is idiotic to become attached." he barked, beginning to become angered by his brother's ignorance to the wolves' near extinction. "So go! Find yourself a woman, to whom will bear you no children to keep our kind alive. Or to dirty it more than it has been."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: solid you should really read my last post thoroughly there is something in there that should have a major effect on your caricter.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid got up and called to the hunter. "My father's name... why did you mention it?!" he said eagerly, hoping it lead to the whereabouts of his father's body. "...and who exactly where you speaking with just now? Do they know of my father's remains?" he barked in an aggitated tone.

Top Bottom