• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Posting order Me, AC, DDT and CD.

BIC: Resa turned to Albel. "It wasn't like this when I left... I.." she replied through clench teeth.

Suddenly, the doors brusted opened. A man dressed in black stood there with a smile on his face. "Ah, Resa Moon." he said. "Just the person I was looking for."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at the man's eyes. They weren't human, they had an evil vibe to them. "Girl, be careful. He looks like trouble. You want me to take care of him?" He walked right up to the man and put his best angry face on. "Look pal, you can't just waltz in here and-guh!" He was cut off as his throat was grabbed and he was thrown across the room, shattering a window and sustaining a few cuts. "What the hell was that for? Kick his ass for me, Girl!"

OOC: Sorry RM! I didn't notice your post order thing until now... Sorry.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ok if i there is a post order and everyone is willing to wait for me than i suppose i can manage one RP.

allow me to introduce you to my charecter:

ZIZ;

AGE: i'm not really sure since i don't know when this RP takes place. ziz is two years younger than dante.

Personality: he knows and understands many things. the thing he understands the most is that it is best to have fun in life and that the best way to have fun is to annoy everyone. he never takes anything seriously. ( well every once in a while but it's been a few years)

Apperance: tall and thin. light skin dark hair and eyes. his hair is spiked up like vergils but is a bit shorter. he wears black jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a smiley face on it. he also wears a oddly organic looking black jacket. sometimes he wears a Faust's hat. and a part of a hell vanguards cloack with a few trophys attatched ( for example a sin sizzors mask.) he also whears a shard of reflective glass as a necklace.

BIO: he was born human but he hasn't been one since he was a child. an event happened that made him something else. he has several useful powers and great skill at manufacturing weapons both demonic and human. he has gotten involved in the pasts of both the sons of sparda and other members of the dark knights family. he is one of the last people to see sparda alive.

he is not welcome in fortuna. nothing to do with sparda he is just a bad infuence on small children and fortuna is a religious community.

Powers: he can reflect and even copy enemy attacks.( once he copys an attack he can use it at any time) and he also can control his own shadow. ( an improved doppelganger style.) his jacket can turn into a pair of batlike wings ( it is actually a live demon similer to the ones agnus made except it is a cross between a bat and a jacket and not some type of weapon)

weapons: ( he has alot more but it whould be unreasonable to inlude them all)

swords:
yami: a solid black kodachi ( a short katana) with dark element powers. it allows him to use a limited form of DT.
pheobus: a large sword made specificly to be used with the dark knight sparda's sword style. ( the first style he copyed)

DH- 13- a fully automatic shotgun with a pistol length barrel . it is eqiped with a laser sight and a bayonette.

DH- 62A- an assault rifle that combines with pheobus to make a gunblade. ( the gunblade is weaghs too mutch to use sparda's full fighting style so they are usually kept seperate) the rifle has an unusually large bayonette.

other items:

mirror shard: the shard on his necklace. it was once part of a larger demonic mirror. it is the origin of his powers. it no longer has any power left but he uses it to help him focus the powers it gave him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you guys think dose he sound like a good addition to this unusual group. and where whould i be in the posting order. ( i recommend next)

( note: in scenes like where tyther pushed those two. ziz whould dodge. he's very good at that. ( he needs to be. he is not as durable as demons)

ziz is part another comic charicter and part elite warrior.

( i spent so mutch time working on this that i don't have time for anything else today)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Sounds like Ziz and Tyther would get along great. They'd annoy the crap out of everybody. :p

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Welcome! Darkslayer! Me, AC, DDT, CD and DS. Thats the posting order now.

BIC: Resa walked towards the man. "Look pal, as you can see, my bars ruined. I'm not up to doing any jobs..."

The man laughed as he pulled out guns and aimed at Resa. "Who says I want you to do a job?"

Resa froze on the spot. "Who are you?"

"My name is Orrick." he replied, his amber eyes shinning.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther jumped back through the window and drew his sword, Alpha. "Okay, normally I wouldn't fight you, but you asked for it! En guarde!" He ran towards Orrick, but was shoved aside as he missed his swing. However, he wasn't shoved far enough away and his sword shaved off the barrel of Orrick's gun, rendering it useless. After this, Tyther landed face-first on the floor.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises raised his fist. "Hah he is going to be easy". Moises used the moment where the man get his mind in another place thanks to Tyther, Moises runned at him, kicked his hand, sending the other gun flying, he punchede the man gut and he twisted his body, he kicked the man in a roundhouse, and sended him flying.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Orrick got back on his feet. "Where are the Blood Dimond, girl? I know that besides Dante, you know where they are."

Resa looked less then pleased. "I really have no idea what your talking. Really. Now, get lost."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
hey you skipped me. do i have to wait until you guys get back to where im supposed to post or is the order going to change.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: this is a really annoying point to join the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ziz checked the map on his phone... again. " ok, where is that bar. how did that guy recommed it when it is so hard to find" suddenly he looked up. " ... well it appears someone is causing a little trouble.... should i help or look for that bar. wait the demonic energy is coming from the same direction the bar is supposed to be in. who knows the trouble could be in the bar. in that case i'll head in that diretion and whatever i find i'll deal with no matter. what happens it should be fun."

ziz quickly checks his weapons and starts walking in the direction of the bar.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
The young wolf demon ran a finger through his long silky black hair, as he watched from a higher rooftop. He smelled... something, something familiar. "Tyther... hopefully it's you." Solid said sounding anxious to see him. I had been a while since the two had met, with him constantly adventuring to build his strength. But success had finally struck him, he found the person he was longing to speak with, direly. "Hmph... it's been a while, but big brother has found you." leaping from the building to the street. He put up the hood of his coat, which was lined with fur and entered the bar.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther got a big whiff of his big brother as he entered the bar. He stood up holding his head and saw Solid. "Oh, thank god! This guy's been kicking our asses!" He pointed to Orrick. "You wanna do one of our tag-team attacks?" He smirked at the thought, of course, he's always messed up once or twice, but right now is as good a time as ever to try.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa quickly ran at Orrick. And Orrick met Resa half way. Resa began to shoot her guns and Orrick pulled out his blade, defending himself from the shells. When he inched is sword down, Resa kicked him in the face and also kicked him backwards.

"I told you once to leave."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid leapt over to the person whom his brother pointed out, then grabbed his blade. "I believe the lady would like you to leave. Now do so before I decide to tear apart you and this entire bar." Solid said coldly. He then let go of the sword and backed away slowly, before turning around. "Tyther... let's go." he called quickly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther jumped to the side of his brother, a devilish smirk on his face. "So, what do you have in mind? I was thinking either the "Rib-Cracker" or the "Piledrive-Sweep". Or pick another. Whichever you prefer, brother." He looked at Orrick, lying on the ground. "Looks like your reckoning has come, you ass."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"How about a new one... follow my lead!" Solid said unsheathing his own sword. "I have to admit... I've only tried this once before... but the last time it worked out." Solid said before dropping his sword. The arm which was blackened by his blade's power, was now hurting him. It began to bleed from the pores as it did before, on that day. "Tyther... it's burning like I have grasped the sun..." the blood that left his arm crystalized and the pain stopped. Solid then looked at the crystal encased arm and raised it, then balled it's fist. "On three... mash his skull in." the young wolf said raising three fingers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther grabbed Orrick by the hair. "Looks like you lose, pal." He looked at Solid and awaited the signal to finally kill this freak.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was surprised to see the great licor drinker brother. "Whats your name cold wolf". He walked towards him and stoped to some steps before reaching him, ready to summon Guardian, or hold his blood rapier.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Three!!" Solid screamed slamming his encased fist into the person's skull. Then turning away as the blood hit his lips, for Solid though he needed it to live refused to drink or eat anything from the human body. Feeling them so inferior that he would dirty himself by doing so.

Top Bottom