• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther broke in between them, a bit frustrated. "Hey, can we get working so some of those cultists or worse, Loz, doesn't find us? I REALLY don't feel like fighting an unbeatable foe."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at resa " nope that is not the answer. " ziz then finishes his joke proudly. "what really happened is the chicken stole the turkeys wallet"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was not amazed by Ziz joke, but he could only think of the diamond, his mind was filled by pieces of the moment when he used Blood, he never wanted to do it again, but the diamond could make Blood return.

OOC: H ey Resa can i make my OC a little time am antagonist

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: At CD, sure. ^^

BIC: Resa walked by Solid, then came to a rock walk. She took out the key to her pocket, and the key began to glow. Suddenly the rock wall moved. Resa looked at everyone.

"If you'll follow me please." She replied as she walked through the door.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises mouth was opened of the surprise, he thinked as he followed Resa."Now the diamond is closer that ever, something says me to grab it, something says me to stop am leave, but the interest has got me".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Moises confusedly. He waved a hand in his face to get his attention. "Hey, dude, you okay? Why are you zoning out like that?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz sighs. then he stops to think about the current situation ' crap, resa isn't interested in my lame jokes. oh well. what is with solid suddenly becoming interested in resa.and why dose she feel the same way. since tyther has developed a crush on resa both of those annoying brothers are in my way. i should just focus on my mission. resa dosn't seem worth the effort of dealing with both wolves.' ziz grins " well let's get this little party started before i get bored"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Boredom only strikes those who aren't interesting themselves." Solid said with a slight grin. Then with patting Ziz on the back, he began to follow behind Tyther and Moises.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises lokked behind and noticed that Solid was following them, his face serius still, he was in the point of just running forward and grab the diamond.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sensed Moises' anxiety and stopped, only for a brief moment, to study his face. While he was trying hard to hide his fear and excitement, he couldn't hide all of it. Tyther sighed and walked forward. He was feeling the same way, but something about Moises seemed... Off.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa kept her eye on Moises, something was totally wrong. She glanced back at Solid, and gave him a wink. Then turned her head forward again. The path led them to a small door.

"Okay, this is it." She replied as she un-locked the door. There was a loud click then the door swung open.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid slowly followed behind looking at the off body language Moises gave off. He could tell he would do something brash, so he stopped Moises and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't do anything stupid. It's exactly what he's waiting for... and as soon as you take it Loz will be there to retrieve it." Solid said trying to calm him down. "Just relax, stay out here if you need to."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked at Solid, and Tyther he put a hand in Solid shoulder and Tythers too."I am falling guys, if i do something stupid try to stop me". Moises eyes started becoming red and his hair too.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther furrowed his brow. "What the hell are you talking about? What the hell is wrong with your hair? What the **** is going on?!" He pulled Alpha out of it's sheath. "Solid, this could be bad!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises voice changed too a darker one, witha grunt after words."Sorry guys but Blood is calling for me, sorry to make this to you". Moises pushed both Solid and Tyther and sended them flying, them he ran to the diamond.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther nearly fell off the edge of the mountain, but grabbed onto the edge and pulled himself up. "RESA!" He yelled. "Don't let him grab the diamond!"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid quickly recovered, and ran quickly after Moises. He then made a flurry of his crystal swords appear around Moises. They were surrounding him, in all places like a box, or a container. "If you move any further, even an inch... your life will come to an end. Now end thus madness, and calm yourself."

Top Bottom