• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid walked a little faster to catch up with Resa, then put his hand onto hers. "I noticed you looking at me... I figured you must not be too cold, so I'm gonna use you to warm up." he said gently pulling her a little closer to him. Shivering as he did so.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at solid. then he shrugs " come on resa everyone knows why the chicken crossed the road. to get to the other side. if you didn't get that one you won't get the next one. why did the turkey cross the road"

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Too prove he wasn't chicken." Resa smiled, as Solid pulled her close. She rested her head on his shoulder. "I have a bad feeling." she whispered to him. "I don't think Loz is dead.."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I doubt he is..." he replied in a low tone, putting his arm around her. "He'll be back... and this time... I'll be ready for him. I won't let him take you from me... I won't let anyone take you from me." he didn't realize how possessive of her he had become though it was his nature. Solid was a wolf, and he had marked 'his' territory.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises thinked in what will happen to him if he touched the blood diamond it."Maybe if i touch the blood diamond, Blood will return to my mind, so its better that i dont touch it, i dont want to go on killing rampage

OOC: Blood is a state of Moises DT that he only used one time, so guees why he havent used it anymore

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed. Guess Resa's got HER boyfriend... Now where do I find a woman who will love ME? He found himself staring out into the white abyss beyond the mountaintop. "The turkey wasn't trying to prove he wasn't chicken. He was running straight into my waiting jaws." He said with a slight snicker.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther smirked. "It's a human thing. I don't quite get them myself, but they're supposed to be funny. I prefer "what if's" over normal jokes though." He chuckled a bit. "It's surprising that you can look more human than I, but I act more human. Ironic, no?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Yes... somehow I am stuck in this form. My wolf form is was unattainable until I obtained this sword. Now I have the power to enter the form." he said with a sigh. "Though, women like me better in this form. I guess my human form is highly attractive to humans. They're like kittens in heat."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"It's not like it's a bad thing. But if they like you just for looks, don't bother with them." He sighed. "I just wish I could fine one, just ONE woman who loves me..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "Oh Tyther, you'll find someone, I promise." she told him, her words true.

"Looks as though I have Solid by my side." the thought warmed her.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Well I already told you... I despise humans. There feelings matter not to me." he said looking down to Resa. He then ran his fingers through her hair and smiled slightly, then looked to Tyther. "I'll help you one day. I'll find a way to make you look the way I do now. Somewhat like I do anyway." he said with an open smile. "But now... is not the time."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Yes... and though I despise humans--" he said stopping for a little to think of what to say. "I guess i'll have to accept them, since you practically are one, correct?" he said letting out a deep sigh, then smirking to Tyther.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther smiled. "Well, I act more human than you, but at least you have a sense of humor now. Back when I first met you, you were all business."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I know that much, of course." Solid said. "As you know, I am a full-blooded Demon." he said with a sigh. "I have no problem with half-demons like I once did. My brother being one and all.."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "You better not have a problem with me. Your you'll have a problem." she winked.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I don't." he said gently placing his lips on her forehead. "I've obviously accepted you for who you are." he commented quietly to her. "I expect you to do the same for me."

Top Bottom