• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz complains " crap it is really cold up here. someone should have told me we were headed here earlier so i could have brought a good coat.... ok, tyther where did your sense of humor go. you seemed like you had one not an hour ago. i don't think i like the new you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed. "It's because of the tense situation. Don't you ever feel stress? If you don't, then that makes me more human than you, and that's a bit unsettling. Overconfidence is only good if you can back it up. I do have a sense of humor, yes, but only when the situation calls for it. Yours seems to pop up whenever it goddamn pleases, and when it started annoying Resa was when I'd had enough. It's not appropriate for the situation. I have nothing against you, personally, but you need to get serious. And you treat killing possible innocents like it's a sport. That man that you probably chased down and killed wasn't even possessed anymore, so I bet you got nothing out of him and killed him for fun. Nice job, hero."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: okay... so Moises pulled Solid into the portal? I don't really get how... but okay. So everything Solid did in my last post didn't happen because TCD decided what happened to Solid right? And now where exactly is everyone? I just don't quite understand anymore. Explain, please?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: We're on the mountain where the Blood Diamond is hidden. And just disregard what TCD said. He was power-playing, and you're not supposed to do that.

TCD, try not to do that later, okay?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: I never do that again, i am sorry Solid, i think i might just post when a time as passed.

I can edit that post so i maybe erase throwing Solid in the portal and change it for a little talking.

OK i changed it, so i hope there is no plob, is just put that Moises didnt wanted to kill Loz.

So now it goes with what darkslayer did.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Let's get back to the RP guys. :p

BIC: Resa looked at everyone and started to walk. "Come'on guys... This way."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther, again silently thanking god for his fur coat, pressed onwards with the group. "Nice hiding place." He muttered. "Where are we, Mt. Olympus or something?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz walked with a thoughtful expression on his face. he talked to himself " am i having fun with this.... it seems like i am." ziz laughed in a way that had nothing to do with amusement. " i don't really know what i am. am i a human who gained demonic power or a demon possesing a human body. dose it matter. i think it should but oddly i don't care at all. eather way i am simply a sword to kill demons. my path is set. i couldn't turn back now if i wanted to."

suddenly he stopped for a second. his expresion returned to normal. he walked over to resa. " i know this is supposed to be a serious situation but it is still better if you learn to laugh during times like these... i won't stop bugging you until you at least smile a little. you know you never answered my question. why did the chicken cross the road?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid stared at Ziz with a scowl then directed his attention towards something else. Though there was nothing else... just snow.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa shrugged, "I dunno, why did the chicken cross the road?"

Resa wasn't use to have anyone with her during missions, but she shrugged it off, and the cold... She didn't feel it, while other's did. Was she to angry to feel it?

Resa felt an ugre to sigh, but held it back. She looked back at everyone, but noticed her glanced moved to Solid. But she quickly turned her head and looked foreward. "We only got a few more minutes before we reach the Door."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was walking with the others, he tryed to be feeling the cold, but he never feeled anything, he stoped and asked Resa."Hey Resa dont you know where do you hided the diamond".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther didn't need the coat, but Ziz was probably cold as the ice hell. "Give it to Ziz." He said without thinking. "He probably needs it more than all of us, and Solid and I have jackets, so... Oh, and Ziz was the only one complaining anyway."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises removed his coat and holded it in his hand, he threw it to Ziz just for the wind to carry it away and be lost."Just my luck, good thing i good two spares".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther smirked and stifled a laugh, snickering instead. "I thought you were a bit smarter than that? We're god-only-knows how high up we are..." He looked at the jacket slowly fluttering away. "For some reason, I feel like that jacket..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled at Tyther, then looked at Solid. Then turned her head back around.

Soon they arrived at a large door. Resa took a deep breath, then stepped forward, placed the key in the lock.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well i didnt needed it anyway, instead i am feeling heat". He looked at his coat flying away and sighed."Demoni is going to kill me if he founds out of this".

Top Bottom