• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: tyther is not going to be happy. the blood ziz cleaned off his sword a few posts ago. guess who that blood was from.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Guest who as a character less now.

Moises heared the entire scene and looked at the guys."I will stay with you for a moment, i got nothing to do actually".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid couldn't help but think about the knight's bar as he opened the portal. The ritual called for blood, so instead of killing a human he grabbed a bird.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's thought where still stuck on Solid as her, Tyther and Moises enter the Bullseye Bar. She quickly found him and then went over to him. "What do you want to know?" she asked. "And what do you know?"

OCC: For the one less character, Crazy Demon, I can make another character for you to control, if you want.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
As Solid opened the portal, though it was small many lesser demons rushed from it encountering an annoyed wolf whom struck them down once they got through. After a long drone of demons rushed out, a larger more powerful demon who's steps shook the earth as he walked ripped the portal to become very large. It resembled a giant bear, who's fur was actually shards of ice. It was obviously no friend of Solid's so he returned the sword to it's sheath, and looked the demon in the eyes.

"What is your purpose, demon?" Solid asked with an annoyed look upon his face.

~The bear replied, not with words, but with a quick movement of its paw with long icy claws on the end. Solid quickly jumped over them, then redrew his blade.

"I guess your purpose... is do be destroyed then." Solid called to the creature as he summoned a group of his acidic crytal swords behind him.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replyed " i know many things it whould take far too long to list them all." ziz was trying not to laugh. " however there is one question i whould like to ask you. " ziz asks resa in a very serious tone " why did the chicken cross the road? "

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa's eyes flashed red. "Hey, listen. I need information now." she replied. "People are out there getting hurt and killed because this 'Loz' won't be a man and show his face... Solid is..."

Her throat tightened at the thought. "Look Ziz... What the hell do you know?!"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys " only what that one henchmen could tell me. not very mutch. you probably know more about this than i do. so instead of being bossy. try listening and maybie oh i don't know... explaining to me what you know "
ziz is starting to show signs of anger.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stepped in front of Ziz, a stern look on his face. "Okay, buddy, that's really stupid. I'm only fifteen and I've been more mature than you so far. What does that say about you then, hm?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther pushes Ziz, trying to get his attention. "Hey! You know it's immature to ignore someone when they're trying to make a point. And a GOOD point at that." He turned to Resa. "Wouldn't you agree he's acting incredibly immature in what SHOULD BE a serious situation?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at tyter his expression is suddenly unimagniably cold like someone considering weather a bug is worth crushing or if if scraping it off his shoe whould be too much work. " i will act in whatever way i choose. now if you have something useful to contribute do so. if not it is probably best if you leave."

OOC: wow that was an impressive desctiption of ziz's expresson wasn't it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's face hardened, his gaze burning into Ziz like magma. "Listen, asshole, you need to learn to be serious when a situation calls for it. Joking around at a time like this is, to say the least, ill advised. So stuff the jokes and get down to business so we can work, dammit!"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughs " well do some work. i don't have all day to wait for someone to explain what exactly is going on. until i get some usful infromation. other than the loss of your sense of humor. i will continue to make jokes." he looks at resa " so you have two choices. one tell me about the blood diamon and the demon that is looking for it or two tell me why the chicken crossed the road. i don't really care witch but you seem to want to get serious so i reccomend telling me what i need to know. no matter how many minor demons and possesed fanatics i interrogate i will never find as much informaion about this as you could telll me in two minutes."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid returned to the knights bar, as he entered he shivered a bit. "Silence, the both of you." he said as he sat down with a sigh. "MY prize wasn't available for winning. So I'll wait before pursuing it further. Besides, there's too much trouble in trying to enter the demonic realm." Solid said looking to Ziz, Tyther, then Resa. "Maybe we need to take this to the source. The doorway is still open."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"I need to get to the Mountians.." Resa replied. "I hide the Blood Diamond there..." she pulled the key out of her pocket. Then she glared at Ziz. "I know nothing of this Loz, and why he want's the diamond is way beyond me..."

She looked to Solid and then to everyone esle. "My only knowledge of the Diamond is, it's the easiest way to enter and exit the Demonic Realm. So unless he wants to enter..."

Her eyes widen. "Oh... Lovely... I just figured it out..."

"Ohh, yes you did little girl..." A man, about 6'2" entered the room, his eyes flashed red. "And since you have the key and know where it's hidden in the Mountians... You'll be coming with me."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises standed in front of the towering man, trying to protect Resa."Hey what do you want here". The man replied with a quick punch, but Moises could evade it with a backflip."For something Demoni calls me quick".

OOC: Could i bring Demoni to this RP, he is a character that has his hystory with Moises, Dreadnought you know this story

Top Bottom