• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz says " what dose he care. demons killing humans is normal. and this is not human. there are demons even more humanlike. they are not easy to make but they can cause alot of trouble" he looks at solid " i think one method of torture is enought for one interrogation. and someone has to ask it a question or there is no point. and it would help just a little bit if that question came before it bleeds to death.i may be wrong but it just seems like living demons are much better at asking questions."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther nodded. "Ziz, annoying as he is, has a point. Stop cutting the "man" before he dies." He leaned in close until he could smell the demon's rancid breath. "So, you're after this Blood Diamond thing, eh? Why do you want it so bad? Is it THAT goddamn important?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sighed and removed his small blade, as he did it disintegrated. "Must you always doubt my methods?" he said with a scowl towards the demon, dropping it to the ground then kicking it in the face.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at everyone. "Guys, quit fighting. We need answers, and this guy is the only that can give us the answers... And unless any of you have a better idea of how to the answers, then start speaking up because my patience is starting to wear thin."

She looked at the guy and slowly pulled back her gun. "Start speaking." she warned coldly. "And speak carefully, for the words you say might be your last."

Resa then looked at everyone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: How did Solid pick up the guy I was pinning when he was stabbed through the shoulder into the ground by a broadsword? Just wondering. :p

BIC: Tyther looked at the slumped figure on the ground. He smelled the sheer amount of blood billowing out of him and figured he must've died. He turned back to the one he was pinning. "If you won't talk from threats, maybe you'll talk from this." He started to slowly spin his sword in the man's shoulder, cracking bones and severing muscles. He screamed, and finally yelled, "Alright! Stop!" Tyther stopped and looked him in the eyes. His eyes had changed from their strange amber color to a normal icy blue. "What do you want to know?" He said, defeated.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: Solid, much like Chuck Norris would have done, grippified him. Thus ripping him from the broad sword, and I guess, causing him pain.

BIC: Solid sat down and closed his eyes and sat down onto the desk.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa finally put her guns away and began to listen. He must know it opens the Path to the Under World... she thought to herself.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz shocked the demon again " i am starting to get bored so please answer now. your life is forfet you know that already. but you will not die until you answer the questions... if you don't hurry up than that death will seem a reward." he shocks the demon one last time then waits for it to answer.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The man was sobbing from the pain of the sword and the shocks. He spoke through sobs, hot tears streaming down his face. "Why would you do this to me?! What have I done to you?! All we wanted was to see our god... Is that so wrong?! What have I done to deserve death?! Our leader, our glorious leader, Loz, told us that to see our savior, we needed the diamond..."

Tyther widened his eyes as the understanding set in. "These people have been deceived by Loz. They think that they'll see their god, when in reality they'll be signing their own death warrants." He leaned down to the suffering man and took something out of his back pocket. It was one of his mother's ancient spices, able to cure wounds instantly, no matter how grievous. He gave the man a small bit and his wounds completely healed. He got up, muttered a thank you and ran off to who-knows-where.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"You should have killed him. Anyone who could blindly follow that sort of faith, cannot ever learn. For they lack common sense, they are stupid. Their 'God' may well have been a powerful demon, foolish humans. They'll believe anything a pretty face with a smile will say to them. They are blinded by ignorance, for that they must suffer." he said coldly, holding back no punches and obviously suggesting his vast hated for the human race.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at tyther with a extremly confused look on his face " did you just inturrupt an interrogation. and heal the one being interrogated. i thought you said interrogation was something you said you could do well. if you let them go as soon as they break they will never answer any questions. delusional or not that fool had information that can save lives. as a devil hunter i cannot allow him to keep that information away from me. and what i said about his life being forfit was no idle threat. i can't play around with this type of thing."

he looks at resa " we need to have a chat later meet me at the bullseye bar. it's important but first i have something else i need to deal with"

ziz walks out the door.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther regarded his brother coldly. "Enough of that crap. One, this isn't the place for it. And two, I'm half-human, so you're insulting ME too. You're just sore because you didn't get the chance to kill him. You know he's in the minority of most humans, right?"

He turned to watch Ziz leave. He regarded him bitterly, and thought, Obviously we weren't going to get any more out of him. I know when a person's mind has gone to mush, and that's what happened to him. Besides, he didn't really deserve to die. I bet he'll think twice about what he's heard today.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: ziz is no longer in the room he can't hear what tyther just said.
resa. ziz wll be able to get more information but since this is your thread i don't want to decide to mutch on my own. so please post something explaining what information there is for ziz to learn.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Fool." Solid remarked sharply to his brother. "That human, thinks you weak for letting him go. You're too soft, you should have never healed him. Now he can regain his actions. Now he can warn this 'Loz' of our intentions. You have no idea what you have done by letting him go." he said standing up quickly and exiting the place. "I've had enough of this dawdling, i'll search for a way to get my birthright some other way." With that Solid set off for a means of entering the demonic realm.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Who wants to be that guy I let go? I was thinking that he changes his mind and helps us in the long run, but I don't like to use more than one character. It's kind of my one crappy point...

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Okay, that guy can be used in the long run, if you guys want. CD, you can play him.
@ Ziz: I can put more information for Ziz soon.

BIC: Resa looked at the others, and realized that Solid was going to do. "Guys we've got to stop Solid and this 'Loz' guy! Solid is going to get himself killed, and Loz..."
She suddenly took off. "Dante... Where are you?"

Top Bottom