• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's breath caught. "Last time he tried this, we ended up in Limbo. I don't want that to happen to him again." He turned to everyone else. "It's time for a wolf-hunt. And Solid's our target. If he lashes out, incapacitate him, but don't kill him. He's a good ally for us, AND he's my brother. If one of you kills him, you're dead. I don't care who you are, you're dead."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid reached the small town of Aires. Said to be inhabited with demons, demons who have the unique ability of a mastery of demonic magics. The wolf hid his demonic power, thus blocking his aura from being detected. Then he headed into the old library, which was bound to have books that would help him with what he needed.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: it is a bit hard for the one tyther let go to help. since ziz just left to track him down. interrrogate him and kill him. ziz is not likely to fail. so that person will not live to show up again. he will however help alot by answering ziz's questions.
resa i'm not sure if i phrased what i said right. i wanted you to decide what information ziz will descover from finishing the interrogation.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Guys i can go to him, but i need to know exactly where he is". Moises holded Guardian in front of him and asked Tyther."Do you know where he is?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed. "I have no clue. He always goes off like this. He never tells me where he's going too... But, there's something I've always wanted to try." He summoned his blue aura and closed his eyes. Everything was in shadow except for a red trail. Remnants of Solid's aura. "Follow me. We'll find him."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: @DarkSlayer, I'll let you know wha information Ziz can find. :p

BIC: Resa nodded and began to follow Tyhter and Moises. "Great..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Searching through the library, Solid found a few books about the demonic realm. As he searched through the books, they had nothing pertaining to opening portals. They were cult books, and he doubted their prevelancy to what he was looking for. After reading every book, he searched yet again for more books that would help him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther continued to lead the others until they hit a town. "The trail goes into this city. Do you guys think Solid might be here?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid exited the library then turned to see the gang entering the small town. He stood there, patiently, as they approached. "Have you come to stop me?" Solid asked with a smirk on his face, walking in the opposite direction of them and suddenly stopping. "well you're too late..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther shook his head. "Not stop you, just find you. You always run off like this. What's a little brother to do?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"A little brother, is not to worry about the older." he said then beginning to walk again. I must... partake on this journey alone. Though if you stay well behind me... I will leave you clues so that you may follow." Solid said reluctantly.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid stopped, then walked towards the two with a serious look as usual. He then turned to Resa and sighed. "Resa... don't worry about me." he said shortly before placing a hand on her shoulder for reassurance. "I'll be fine, as I always have."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Yes, I know but still... If you enter the Underworld..." She turned her head. "Don't leave Solid."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz cleaned the blood off his sword " well that's interesting. i wonder if resa will actually meet me in the bullesye bar like i asked her to. well i better go wait just in case."

OOC: resa in one of your early posts on this thread you mentioned lady being your charicters boss. if that is the case she whould have probably heard of ziz before. lady whould have a lot of good things to say about ziz when it comes to devil hunting. she whould also complain about his annoying personality but that is the only bad thing she whold have to say ( and probably the reason she whould mention him).

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid took a hand and gently redirected her head back to his direction. Then sighed and looked her in the eyes. "I have to go, so I can protect Tyther and..." he stopped himself then turned away. "It's hard to explain, but you just need to understand."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa nodded and then looked down. "Alright... Just come back for me and Tyther..." She then looked at Tyher. "I'm going to find Ziz, and ask him some questions. Are you going with you brother?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked over his shoulder at Solid. "No. Knowing how he acts, I'd probably be more of a burden to him than a help. I'll investigate with you and Ziz. And I hope Ziz didn't kill that guy. It's a smarter move to sow seeds of doubt than to outright kill your opponent. And that man that I'd pinned... He wasn't a demon. He was a full-blooded human who'd been possessed."

Top Bottom